BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
Review for: Baudelaire
I have had some issues with this product. The tip seems to dry out as I am applying it. But every once in a while it will work with me. The color pay off is beautiful and pigmented.
Jordan P.
Alamo, CA
Review for: Trooper
The best and most pigmented liquid liner I've ever used! The tip is extremely flexible and doesn't dry out, making for a perfect wing every time that will stay on through everything!
Melanie W.
Review for: Trooper
The color is rich, the formula is non streaky, and it does not budge. One of my staples if I know I won't have time to touch up my eye makeup. Worth the money, lasts a while for me.
Yabin P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love the color of this liner and it is easy to apply. Once dry it is hard to go over it and apply more, because it comes off. Other than that it is a very good and lasting product.
JordanKate E.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Nerdrum
Her liquid liners are super pigmented and last all day, but mine dried up super fast! I feel like I only had it a month before it dried which sucked because the product worked well
marjorie a.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner and all Kat Von D products. This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to apply. I'm able to make the sharpest winged eye without much effort. Absolutely love it.
Allee R.
Melissa, TX
Review for: Nietzsche
Kat has done it again! These liners have such beautiful color pay-off. So pignented and long lasting. Last through a 12 hour workday no problem! I want these liners in every color.
Nicole R.
Review for: Dali
I have bought this product many times. It is probably one of the only eyeliners i use. It applies easily and its not messy. Gives you really clean lines. And it makes my eyes pop.
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper
Super black, easy to use. If your eyes water it will come off though. Not very water resistant, but also doesn't claim to be. Easy to use if you don't have much time to get ready.
Keri S.
Review for: Bosch
The only eyeliner I can get to stay in my eyes without smearing. Has been a life saver. Can't praise this eyeliner enough! Will stay on my eyelids even though they are super oily.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?