10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Anna H.
Anna H.
Munford, TN
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to black liquid liner. I have had it for a few months now and it is just as smooth and precise as it was when I first bought it. I will definitely be repurchasing it soon.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Geneseo , NY
Review for: Neruda
I'm a mother of 4 so I need all the help I can get to look more awake! I love popping this in my waterline to make my eyes look brighter pair with masscara and you're ready for the day!
Raechal W.
Raechal W.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Dali
Probably my favorite Kat Von D liner, it's so smooth, it's super precise, and turns like a nice almost matte! It doesn't have a heavy feel like some liners, and it glides on so easily!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Woolf
The formula is perfect and nothing less than you'd expect from Kat Von D. The applicator could be better but it's a good product once you get the hang of it--you just have to practice.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Review for: Trooper
Just redeemed my point at sephora and I'm kicking my self for not trying this one sooner. It so good honestly same as stila so if one is out grab one or the other. The best in the game
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Review for: Nerdrum
Very easy to apply and gives you that pop of color for a fun look . I have brown eyes and it will make them stand out . It's on the higher end of makeup but it's awesome none the less.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Roanoke
Review for: Nerdrum
Bought the FULL SIZE from Sephora and was let down. I loved the color, but the felt tip did not last very long in my opinion. I only got to use it twice before it fizzled out and died.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Hemingway
This Ink Liner is goes on very smooth and makes cat eyes easy, especially for amateur artists like me. The color, "Hemingway" is gorgeous and complements my blue/green eyes perfectly.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
Awesome liner. It stays on all day. And there are some awesome color options. I tend to lean towards kohl liners more, but when I do feel like using liquid liner, I grab my Kat Von D.
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I swear by KVD eyeliners. They're all amazing in every single color but this blue and the original black (trooper) are amazing they stay on all day long and they're really easy to use
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?