10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
Awesome liner. It stays on all day. And there are some awesome color options. I tend to lean towards kohl liners more, but when I do feel like using liquid liner, I grab my Kat Von D.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner I ever had! I absolutely love how it glides on so smoothly & last all day! I never had to touch it up at all! Received as a gift from a friend. Definitely recommend!
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Wynwood
Review for: Trooper
I have never been one to really understand the application of a liquid liner. This goes on so smooth, is so heavily pigmented, and Lasts me as long as I need it to. Love this product!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D is one of my role models and her makeup line is just the best in the west !! I'd love to get another product someday maybe from you guys cause I don't have the money for it
Rafiqah A.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ever it's so easy to apply I think it could be a tiny bit blacker but it's amazing and it doesn't wipe off easily but it does come off nicely when using make up remover
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
Review for: Baudelaire
I have had some issues with this product. The tip seems to dry out as I am applying it. But every once in a while it will work with me. The color pay off is beautiful and pigmented.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Alamo, CA
Review for: Trooper
The best and most pigmented liquid liner I've ever used! The tip is extremely flexible and doesn't dry out, making for a perfect wing every time that will stay on through everything!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Review for: Trooper
The color is rich, the formula is non streaky, and it does not budge. One of my staples if I know I won't have time to touch up my eye makeup. Worth the money, lasts a while for me.
JordanKate E.
JordanKate E.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Nerdrum
Her liquid liners are super pigmented and last all day, but mine dried up super fast! I feel like I only had it a month before it dried which sucked because the product worked well
Yabin P.
Yabin P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love the color of this liner and it is easy to apply. Once dry it is hard to go over it and apply more, because it comes off. Other than that it is a very good and lasting product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?