BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Jessica V.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I got this shade (Baudelaire) as soon as the new shades launched. I was really excited because I adore the Tattoo liner in Trooper.

Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this because the tip was harder then usual, it made it uncomfortable to use and harsh on the eyes. trying to do more then a basic line seems sloppy and not as precise as I normally enjoy.

The colour is beautiful. It can be patchy at times. I haven't purchased anymore besides the original liner.

If you can handle more pressure to your eye then it could be better suited for you.
It's a lot like the Urban Decay Felt Liners.
Camren G.
Strandburg, SD
I have never been a huge fan of liquid eyeliners but this one is amazing. It is just like drawing on your face with a permanent mark the way the tip feels on your eye. Works great and stays on all day.
Hanna D.
Review for: Trooper more...
My everyday eyeliner! Kat Von D has many products that I love, but, this is definitely one of my favorites!! This product stays on much longer than other eyeliners that I have tried in the past.
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liner and it totally lives up to the expectations people set for it but I wish it lasted longer. I wear eyeliner every day pretty much and I feel like I run out of this so much faster than others
Erica O.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite eye liner EVER! Never dries out and perfect for that desired wing! Love love Love! I use this product every day and only replace it every 2 months!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
This is a great liquid liner! I have the color Trooper and it is a true matte black. It
dries fully matte and is not shiny whatsoever. While it may seem crazy to spend $20 on a liquid eyeliner, this one is well worth the money. The felt tip is always super saturated with just enough product that I only need one swipe. I never need to go over my line again to make it darker. Also, the felt tip is the perfect balance between stiff and flexible. There is enough bend in it to create a wing, but not too much that it is flimsy as you bring it towards the inner corner. I am not
that great at winged liner and this product has definitely helped me become
better! I recommend every newbie to winged eyeliner out there to give this a
try!
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
My favorite eyeliner hands down! I have tried so many kinds of eyeliner and nothing beats this. I had tried her tattoo liner in black and it just didn't have as black of a color as I was hoping for so I was very reluctant at first to try this line of liners but man oh man am I glad I did!I use he INK liner in the color Trooper and I use it EVERYDAY! The felt applicator makes it super easy to use and once applied it doesnt budge until you wash it off with soap and water. Full disclosure I have fallen asleep with this on before and when I woke upi in the morning it hadn't budged, not my finest moment but hot damn was I impressed my the lasting quality of this product. It runs about $20 and lasts me about 3-4 months or so. Totally worth the investment.
Alexis M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
I have forgotten to remove my liner at times before the gym and walked out with a perfect untouched eye even after all the sweat! Would recommend 100% only eyeliner I buy!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
By far one of my fav liquid liners. It does not transfer. It sets beautifully. I have hooded eyes so I have to watch with my eyeliners and this is probably one of the best.
Aleisa M.
Best liquid liner on the market. Lasts all day, water/smudgeproof and comes in many high pigment shades. I have black and brown. This is a great liquid liner for hooded eyes as it doesn't transfer!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?