BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Raechal W.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Dali
Probably my favorite Kat Von D liner, it's so smooth, it's super precise, and turns like a nice almost matte! It doesn't have a heavy feel like some liners, and it glides on so easily!
Jennifer A.
Review for: Nerdrum
Very easy to apply and gives you that pop of color for a fun look . I have brown eyes and it will make them stand out . It's on the higher end of makeup but it's awesome none the less.
Mary T.
Roanoke
Review for: Nerdrum
Bought the FULL SIZE from Sephora and was let down. I loved the color, but the felt tip did not last very long in my opinion. I only got to use it twice before it fizzled out and died.
Emily B.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Hemingway
This Ink Liner is goes on very smooth and makes cat eyes easy, especially for amateur artists like me. The color, "Hemingway" is gorgeous and complements my blue/green eyes perfectly.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I swear by KVD eyeliners. They're all amazing in every single color but this blue and the original black (trooper) are amazing they stay on all day long and they're really easy to use
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
Awesome liner. It stays on all day. And there are some awesome color options. I tend to lean towards kohl liners more, but when I do feel like using liquid liner, I grab my Kat Von D.
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner I ever had! I absolutely love how it glides on so smoothly & last all day! I never had to touch it up at all! Received as a gift from a friend. Definitely recommend!
Kristine R.
Wynwood
Review for: Trooper
I have never been one to really understand the application of a liquid liner. This goes on so smooth, is so heavily pigmented, and Lasts me as long as I need it to. Love this product!
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D is one of my role models and her makeup line is just the best in the west !! I'd love to get another product someday maybe from you guys cause I don't have the money for it
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ever it's so easy to apply I think it could be a tiny bit blacker but it's amazing and it doesn't wipe off easily but it does come off nicely when using make up remover
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?