10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Janet L.
Janet L.
Review for: Bukowski
The Kat Von D ink liner is the one I am currently using I extremely love it! It does not smear on your eyes and it looks very good on you. It stays on all day and is extremely easy to put on
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is the only liquid liner I will ever use. EVER. It's perfect. I love how easy it is to use and how long it lasts. It's perfect for creating a variety of looks. Perfect for winged liner.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner in Sephora, it is opaque and very easy to work with, I love the tip style on the pen, and when it ran out I used the old tip head to apply my creme eyeliner with
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Trooper
BEST LIQUID LINER EVER! They have the blackest black and it's perfect! I've never had a liner go on without any mistakes and that happens every time I use this! I recommend this to everyone!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Arvonia, Va
Review for: Trooper
This is the best for winged eyeliner. The brush tip applicator makes it super easy to do a wing flick. I cant use anything else. Its also really black and pigmented. Stays in place all day.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Always a favorite. The only con is that it could be a tad bit blacker but I do live the application when I use this. The fine tip is great and it lasts a long time so the price is worth it.
Tristyn B.
Tristyn B.
Portland, PA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best felt tip liner ever, hands down. Good formula, dark matte black, and the bristles allow the product to glide on easily and it's almost impossible not to get a perfect wing.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Dali
I love these eyeliner ugh the amount of pigment and it glides on so smoothly, it's a little pricey for me but oh well I love it so much that it doesn't matter. And I also love the packaging
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Harwood Heights, IL
Review for: Nietzsche
I LOVE this liner! It is so vibrant and stays on super long it brings a great pop to brown eyes! I always year this wing when I want to look a little different! Great formula well done Kat!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is great! I prefer using a pen and this one is so easy to use! I can get a great wing every time! The blank is super pigmented as well. I would definitely recommend this.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?