BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Definitively the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I was skeptical on liquid eyeliners but this one is amazing. It doesn't crease or fade. Goes on smooth and easy to apply. This is now my daily eyeliner
Sky J.
Panama City
Review for: Trooper more...
My favorite liquid eyeliner, hands down! The felt tip makes it so easy to draw the perfect wing, and it stays on all day! This eyeliner doesn’t smear or wipe off, and one pen lasts for so long. It’s awesome!
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
The Kat Von D ink liners are great. They are very pigmented. The apply nicely, but you have to make sure to shake them up a little or they will be sheer. Overall the they are great.
Jacare C.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner EVER. Since I first purchased it about a year ago I've never gone back to any other liner. It stays all day from 7 am when I get ready till 7 o'clock at night or later!!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I've liked everything that I tried from this brand. The quality is amazing and is cruelty free. It's a little pricey, but nothing crazy compare to products with the same quality
Sara M.
Brownstown, IN
Favorite liquid liner. Perfect for beginners and those who don't wear a liquid liner all the time like myself. Easy to apply and lasts all day long and truly just looks amazing!
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
I really like Kat Von D's eyeliner! The tip of the liner helped me learn how to do the cat eye very well and it was so much easier to do. I will probably get more of her eyeliners
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Really love this because it's the only one that doesn't transfer on me . It also is nice because the applicator makes it easy to make a perfect wing . It is very black . My only issue is that when your wearing glittery eye shadows and you try to put this over . It doesn't look as black and you have to go over it a few times . But to me it is no biggie . I really love also that it drys pretty quick and is perfect for pros and people that are starting to use makeup .
Calista C.
salinas
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is very easy to use and I started using this eyeliner when I first started doing my makeup and I found it easier to learn how to do my eyeliner. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Review for: Hemingway more...
These eyeliners are incredible! Not only are they easy to apply, but they are very long lasting as well. For the quality of the product, the price is most certainly worth it, even if it is a little steep.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?