BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katriana R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite by far!! I have very small almond eyes and I have allergies, which makes me tear up a lot and this is the only stuff that saves me from smudging or flaking
Cassidy H.
Review for: Trooper
I had bought a different liquid eye liner from Sephora (Tarte double take eyeliner) and it was smearing A TON so I asked an employee for a recommendation and this was the product they showed me. It does have good pigmentation and stays on all day, even thought I have oily lids. The felt applicator is a little hard to use to get a precise line on the upper lid. It's either hit or miss when applying. Wish it was a little stiffer and less bendy. I will continue to use unless I find something that I like better.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any color shade at my finger tips! Or should I day my wing tips? Lol Striking perfect lines that may make the wearer fly away. Wear it all the time to look bombin.
Jocelyn R.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is THE BEST eyeliner I have ever owned. Compared to brush liners and any other felt tip liners this one is the best. I love KVD and her products. I started using this liner ever since it came out and have not used any other eyeliner since. My winged liner always looks so good and the liner lasts all day. This product is one that I recommend to all of my friends everything we go to Sephora.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Trooper
I'm bias when it comes to kat von D if you couldn't tell, so obv it gets 5 stars. I like that the applicator is actual brush brissles and. It a sponge like other brands. Easy application.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Trooper
I used to use her Autograph liner daily but she has since discontinued it. Until something like that returns I've been using the Tattoo Ink liner and love it. Its heavily pigmented more so than her Trooper Tattoo Liner. The formula is smooth and comfortable. Felt tip brush makes for perfect precision when making thin or bold lines. Compact enough to take with you.
If you want something more pigmented with more color choices than go with the Ink liners. They are wonderful, vegan and cruelty free. A++ all around.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner. So easy to apply and do a cat eye with. Goes on very smoothly and stays all day without smudging at all. Would definatly purchase this again.
Mackenzie S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Beautiful color, wears well for the first two uses and then forget it. Dries out after two weeks. It was a waste of $20, which was a shame because the navy color really looks nice with brown eyes, which I have.
Kyli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful broad selection of colors! Every Kat product is known for its amazing quality and color pay off! A must have product to add to your collection! ♡♡♡♡♡
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Hemingway
I like this item I just don't like the shape as much. But other than that it is great. It lasts a long time and glides on perfectly. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?