10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Janet L.
Janet L.
Review for: Bukowski
The Kat Von D ink liner is the one I am currently using I extremely love it! It does not smear on your eyes and it looks very good on you. It stays on all day and is extremely easy to put on
majo o.
majo o.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner !!! I can go all day without even retouching my makeup and it looks like I just had applied > i love it very long lasting and the best part it's animal cruelty free
Martina R.
Martina R.
Review for: Baudelaire
My favorite eyeliner to use right noway, it does get a bit flaky if you're not fast enough or have a fan on in the room but still has to be one of my top favorites because the tip is so firm
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Hemingway
I have a couple of her eyeliners and by far my favorites to use! Goes on easy and it's definitely mess proof! And for $19 it literally lasts me two months! I usually use it almost every day!
Kennia M.
Kennia M.
Review for: Trooper
HOLY GRAIL OF EYELINERS!!! Yes a little pricey but the black color it gives off and how long it lasts makes it so worth it !! Have been using the same eyeliner for years will never change ❤️
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is the only liquid liner I will ever use. EVER. It's perfect. I love how easy it is to use and how long it lasts. It's perfect for creating a variety of looks. Perfect for winged liner.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner in Sephora, it is opaque and very easy to work with, I love the tip style on the pen, and when it ran out I used the old tip head to apply my creme eyeliner with
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Trooper
BEST LIQUID LINER EVER! They have the blackest black and it's perfect! I've never had a liner go on without any mistakes and that happens every time I use this! I recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Harwood Heights, IL
Review for: Nietzsche
I LOVE this liner! It is so vibrant and stays on super long it brings a great pop to brown eyes! I always year this wing when I want to look a little different! Great formula well done Kat!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Arvonia, Va
Review for: Trooper
This is the best for winged eyeliner. The brush tip applicator makes it super easy to do a wing flick. I cant use anything else. Its also really black and pigmented. Stays in place all day.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?