11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,203 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
I’ve purchased this eyeliner about 5 times, I’ve taken a break on buying it so I can save some money. In my opinion, this eyeliner is the best that I’ve tried. It lasts roughly about two months before it dries out. Using this eyeliner makes doing eyeliner, most importantly winged eyeliner, so easy. Always will go back to this eyeliner when I can.
Okay here's the deal. I'm mad. I have this full size and I use it sporadically. It is definitely the darkest, deepest black felt tip I've ever seen... but it doesn't last. The price is high... I mean, its a Sephora liner so it's going to be, but if you charge me that much I better be getting a good amount of product and it just isn't.
One of my favorite brush-tip eye liners. Trooper is such a nice pure black. The brush applicator is wonderful, it doesn't separate when you are trying to apply product, but is soft enough to contour your eye. The applicator is also thin enough that you can "stamp" the liner on the very inner part of your eye easily.
Review for: Nietzsche, Woolf more...
Long time Kat von D make up user and lover of her products. This one is defiantly added to that list. I love the fact that I can have colors other than the boring old brown or black. The applicator on this thing is ridiculous I can do a perfect wing everytime. This is my only eyeliner. There is no substition, my ride or die ,holy grail!
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski more...
These are my favorite and most quality eyeliners, they are so matte, precise and pigmented. So why the one star? Well two reasons: a, the price is way too steep to justify, but the biggest reason is because of Kat Von D’s political views on vaccinations. Not trying to be controversial but the brand entirely is cancelled for me.
This product dries out insanely fast. It’s almost not worthwhile because it does not last very long. However, this was my holy grail eyeliner for a very long time but I have since switched to the tattoo eyeliner because I prefer its brush tip. Kat Von D makes amazing eyeliners with good pigmentation and very little transfer.
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever and the only one I absolutely have to have. It's super pigmented, goes on so easily and lasts forever. It's the perfect eyeliner.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos