10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH
Review for: Trooper
I'm not a fan of this liner at all, not sure if I have a bad batch of not but it doesn't look that black on my eyes. I have to go over it a few times and by the end of the day it's starting to run off where my wings are like any drug store liner. Although I do love Kat Von D lip products and foundation this one was just a miss for me. I'm actually going to the store to return it today.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Trooper
I have been loving trooper since I picked it up. It is immediately black black. You don't have to trace over your lines a million times to have an opaque black line. It also does not transfer. I have hooded eyes so that can be a problem for me. It is a great product but is a little on the pricer end of liquid liners. The price would be the only negative for me but it works wonderfully!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. It is an absolute must have. It's very dark, it dries quick, and unlike any other eyeliner I've ever owned IT DOESN'T TRANSFER. This eyeliner is perfection, but I recently broke the end off mine and realized just how little ink there is in it.. For $10 per a hundredth of an ounce approximately that's a little steep. I wish it was longer lasting/greater quantity.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
N Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Nerdrum
I got this liner as part of my Sephora birthday gift, along with some other KVD products. I've never used it before. The liner itself has great pigment, and goes on really smoothly. The only thing I don't like is that the brush is not flexible at all (think Sharpie) so creating a perfect wing was a little tricky at first. I would absolutely use this again as it didn't move all day!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Love this liner. I tried it in a mini trio pack in Trooper, Baudelaire , & Espresso. They glide on the eye easily & have a somewhat stiff tip so it's great for precision wings. Easy to use for the makeup newbies & pros. Baudelaire is a dark navy blue. I thought it was beautiful, not too bright but definitely was something dark & a little different. I would love to try them all :)
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Trooper
I prefer this felt tip liner over the KVD tattoo liner (brush tip). It's MUCH more pigmented/very dark black and it's waterproof so it won't smudge and fade on your eyelid like the Tattoo Liner. The only reason it's 4 stars is because it's not as precise as Tattoo Liner, so the best thing to do if you can afford it is outline your wing with Tatt Liner and fill in with Ink liner.
Hallee B.
Hallee B.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: Hemingway
This color is so gorgeous. Looks beautiful on the eyes. Applies smoothly and pigmented. I can create the perfect wing and it's super long lasting and resists smudging. I love this eyeliner, it's has lasted me about three months and there is still more. I wear it everyday as it can be a nice subtle addition to an eye look or I can spice it up and do something funky and dramatic.
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
I love the cat eye and wing look bit I am terrible at getting them even! !! This line has great pigment, it's flow is really smooth and it really helps me get I good line going. I feel it is expensive but the quality I think makes up for it. Removal it's hard with regular wipes but a little coconut oil and it helps with removal. So far I have been very happy with this purchase
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Review for: Bukowski
This is such an amazing liquid liner! I absolutely adore Kat Von D's makeup line and this product was a hit for me personally! The formula is sleek and extremely pigmented. The felt tip glids across any skin type and it makes a bold statement. This liner is one of the best and it is still afordable. So you get the look and performance of a high end liner for an afordable price!
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Dali
When I got this product is was so excited to try it out. But when I used it there was no pigmentation it hardly even did a line. I had to keep shaking it for the liner to come out and when it did it was barely a dot. The only why I could use it was by wetting the tip. I did not like it and I never use. It made me sad because I love her tattoo liner in trooper it's my go too.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?