BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. It is an absolute must have. It's very dark, it dries quick, and unlike any other eyeliner I've ever owned IT DOESN'T TRANSFER. This eyeliner is perfection, but I recently broke the end off mine and realized just how little ink there is in it.. For $10 per a hundredth of an ounce approximately that's a little steep. I wish it was longer lasting/greater quantity.
Angelica M.
N Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Nerdrum
I got this liner as part of my Sephora birthday gift, along with some other KVD products. I've never used it before. The liner itself has great pigment, and goes on really smoothly. The only thing I don't like is that the brush is not flexible at all (think Sharpie) so creating a perfect wing was a little tricky at first. I would absolutely use this again as it didn't move all day!
Megan B.
Love this liner. I tried it in a mini trio pack in Trooper, Baudelaire , & Espresso. They glide on the eye easily & have a somewhat stiff tip so it's great for precision wings. Easy to use for the makeup newbies & pros. Baudelaire is a dark navy blue. I thought it was beautiful, not too bright but definitely was something dark & a little different. I would love to try them all :)
Hallee B.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: Hemingway
This color is so gorgeous. Looks beautiful on the eyes. Applies smoothly and pigmented. I can create the perfect wing and it's super long lasting and resists smudging. I love this eyeliner, it's has lasted me about three months and there is still more. I wear it everyday as it can be a nice subtle addition to an eye look or I can spice it up and do something funky and dramatic.
Jordan T.
Review for: Bukowski
This is such an amazing liquid liner! I absolutely adore Kat Von D's makeup line and this product was a hit for me personally! The formula is sleek and extremely pigmented. The felt tip glids across any skin type and it makes a bold statement. This liner is one of the best and it is still afordable. So you get the look and performance of a high end liner for an afordable price!
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
I love the cat eye and wing look bit I am terrible at getting them even! !! This line has great pigment, it's flow is really smooth and it really helps me get I good line going. I feel it is expensive but the quality I think makes up for it. Removal it's hard with regular wipes but a little coconut oil and it helps with removal. So far I have been very happy with this purchase
Maritza D.
Weslaco , TX
Review for: Bosch
My review is for kvd ink liner but In the color trooper (wasn't listed). It was my very first high end eyeliner I ever purchased and used for a few years, I was so used to using eyeliners with wands so it took some getting used to, the felt tip was a little too stiff for my liking but I recently saw that they changed that! It always stayed on all day and was truly waterproof
Vanesa G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Dali
When I got this product is was so excited to try it out. But when I used it there was no pigmentation it hardly even did a line. I had to keep shaking it for the liner to come out and when it did it was barely a dot. The only why I could use it was by wetting the tip. I did not like it and I never use. It made me sad because I love her tattoo liner in trooper it's my go too.
Carlin A.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Trooper
I use to use the regular tattoo liner, but noticed that after months of use, it wouldn't be as black and the brush tip would fray. Someone at sephora suggested the ink liner to me and it's been my holygrail ever since. It's blacker, and the tip stays sharp for so long. The tip is firm enough that it makes it easy to do winged liner, but not too hard to make lining difficult.
Kathryn W.
Review for: Neruda
I feel like I've tried EVERY SINGLE EYELINER IN THE WORLD. I've found TWO that I truly love - this and Inglot.
I need intense color, smooth application & no budge. Kat Von D does a great job as far as intensity and ease of application - it's one step below Inglot as far as staying power. Inglot edges this one out because I can use it on my waterline & it actually stays put!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?