BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
rebecca F.
LA MESA, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
i really like the applicator, it helps me achieve the fine wing I've ways dreamed about! the finish is a more glossy shine than i prefer but it doesn't bleed or smudge during the day.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love all Kat Von D products they are wonderful, they are just so gorgeous and so pigmented they make you feel good just for wearing them, the color does last for several hours, but to be honest and truthful everybody wants to know ,are they really non-transferable, do they really flake,bleed, or wear down more in some areas, more than others? Yes they are long wearing and very pigmented but also yes they do tend to bleed and Flake and we're down in some areas more than others there are a lot of tips and tricks that you can use to avoid all of that, but I'm still looking for that one pencil that's going to live up to what it says
Vasudha s.
Columbus , OH
Best liner. My eyes water a lot so I can’t use anything but liquid liners. This one dries up really fast and stays on. It’s the only liner i have found will stay on me and not smear.
Carlee P.
One of the best no chalkiness. Is easy to apply and goes on great. I see no need for improvement. I would recommend. I use this about 2 times a week if not more. I have blue/green eyes. I would totally buy again.
Renisha S.
Review for: Other more...
Ooohhhh, is all I can say about this product. This liner is the bomb.com!! Great product but a little pricey (in comparison to some you can find at ulta). You will not be disappointed
Katie H.
The best black liner there is. 24 hour and water proof, which is exactly what you need in a liner. So easy to apply with the felt tip and not too shiny or matte. It's truly the best.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski more...
Pretty good pigment I really like the bolder colors in this collection they always add a pop of pigment to my look if I want to go slightly bolder than what I typically wear. Close to stila quality but not 100%
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski more...
I like most of KVDs products, especially because they're vegan, but ink liners are not my favorite. Though I love the variety of colors, her tattoo liner is by far the superior product and the one I go back to.
Meg C.
Review for: Trooper more...
Let me say I have very hooded eyes and this liner has been my go to for over 5 years. Never moves after you apply and the tip of the liner is amazing for creating the perfect look.
Elena D.
I don’t wear eyeliner very much, but when I do, this eyeliner works amazing for me! Goes on good and smooth and looks amazing when it’s on! Love using it for special occasions! Especially when it’s date night
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?