10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
Love the dark dark color but I prefer the tattoo liner. The felt tip on this is a little stiff which I do not like and I end up having to go back and fill in instead of just sweeping across once.
Juliet N.
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product!!! When you have eyeshadow on and start doing your wing liner the color will be consistent. You won't have trouble with the tip picking up the eyeshadows I definitely recommend.
Binita R.
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
This is such a beautiful color for my favorite eyeliner of all time. This stays on all day, is worth the price, and looks perfect each time I use it which is literally almost everyday, I love it!
Emily K.
Emily K.
I love this liner it goes on so smooth and leave a perfect line. It is perfect for a winged liner. It didn't transfer or wear off through out the day. It is a great liner that I highly recommend!
Clare S.
Clare S.
Apo, AE
I'm a diehard winged liner fan and this liner is PERFECT! It is precise, easy to use, and lasts all day. It truly will not smudge and has a great matte finish. My absolute favorite liquid liner!!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best eyeliner I have EVER used. Just bought this last week and it is amazing. I'm a flight attendant and even after flying all day it still looks great. super easy to apply.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Review for: Bukowski
I love this eyeliner! It goes on like a dream and lasts all day/night. It is easy to create a wing with and the product lasts a long time. The packaging is good and I will continue to buy this!!
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
Review for: Trooper
I love this Kat Von D liner it is very easy to apply last long as well worth buying this product it's a very good value , long lasting and very smooth to apply I would definitely buy it again.
Clare H.
Clare H.
Washington
Review for: Woolf
The Tattoo ink liner is the best on the market for staying power and control. The brush tip makes application so easy, and you can get a really sharp wing with almost no effort. Love love love
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?