BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joanna S.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Hemingway
I have a couple of her eyeliners and by far my favorites to use! Goes on easy and it's definitely mess proof! And for $19 it literally lasts me two months! I usually use it almost every day!
Kennia M.
Review for: Trooper
HOLY GRAIL OF EYELINERS!!! Yes a little pricey but the black color it gives off and how long it lasts makes it so worth it !! Have been using the same eyeliner for years will never change ❤️
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Review for: Trooper
This is the only liquid liner I will ever use. EVER. It's perfect. I love how easy it is to use and how long it lasts. It's perfect for creating a variety of looks. Perfect for winged liner.
Amanda A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner in Sephora, it is opaque and very easy to work with, I love the tip style on the pen, and when it ran out I used the old tip head to apply my creme eyeliner with
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
Review for: Trooper
BEST LIQUID LINER EVER! They have the blackest black and it's perfect! I've never had a liner go on without any mistakes and that happens every time I use this! I recommend this to everyone!
Jessica D.
Arvonia, Va
Review for: Trooper
This is the best for winged eyeliner. The brush tip applicator makes it super easy to do a wing flick. I cant use anything else. Its also really black and pigmented. Stays in place all day.
Stephanie W.
Harwood Heights, IL
Review for: Nietzsche
I LOVE this liner! It is so vibrant and stays on super long it brings a great pop to brown eyes! I always year this wing when I want to look a little different! Great formula well done Kat!
Monica P.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Always a favorite. The only con is that it could be a tad bit blacker but I do live the application when I use this. The fine tip is great and it lasts a long time so the price is worth it.
Tristyn B.
Portland, PA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best felt tip liner ever, hands down. Good formula, dark matte black, and the bristles allow the product to glide on easily and it's almost impossible not to get a perfect wing.
Shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Dali
I love these eyeliner ugh the amount of pigment and it glides on so smoothly, it's a little pricey for me but oh well I love it so much that it doesn't matter. And I also love the packaging
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?