BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Savannah R.
Not a fan of the Ink Liner because the felt tips caused my lines to not be as precise as I liked. The liner pen dried out quickly. The price is not worth the product in m opinion.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the world. Everyone raves about the tattoo liner, but this one is so much better. It is VERY pigmented and smooth. I love this and have repurchased it.
Elle
New York
Review for: Trooper more...
I've been using this for 3 years now and it's my favorite liner. I use it almost all the time. I prefer this over the tattoo liner and the felt tip helps me make effortless wings most of the time. It lasts all day and I rarely have to make any touch ups.
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
These liners are great! I love the color range and formula. I do find it a bit more difficult to wind out than compared to the tattoo liner but it's still awesome
Rosario D.
Tucson, AZ
This eyeliner is great! Last all day, easy to put on. The black is as black as my soul I love it. Will be buying this from now on and the price is so worth it. !
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
I have to be honest I was super excited when I first got it, it has a felt tip which I usually love but after a week or so the point wasn't really a point anymore. Super disappointed..
Dalia C.
Review for: Trooper more...
Ok, this liner it's wow wow! I'm using now! Very very long lasting! Very good pigment. I'm buying all the time in Sephora! I'm actually using every day! I love it! I'm definitely will buy again! No doubt! It's the best!
Jill L.
Independence, MO
Review for: Trooper more...
This stuff is a “holy grail!” While it’s $20, it’s an incredible value. I get a completely solid and fluid line every time. It lasts forever and a day! Go check it out at Sephora. I highly recommend this stuff.
Katie H.
The best black liner there is. 24 hour and water proof, which is exactly what you need in a liner. So easy to apply with the felt tip and not too shiny or matte. It's truly the best.
Brittany R.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
This is some serious liner. It doesn't budge till you take it off. It's at the top of my list when someone is looking for a good liquid liner. I'll absolutely purchase again. VERY long lasting. It's on till you remove it. Would definitely buy again
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?