10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Bosch
I got this liner 3 days ago and I could say this thing will not smeared and it stays on for sooo long a good thing u don't have to keep retouching ure eyes w the liner love this and love Kat Von d
Ankita K.
Ankita K.
Review for: Baudelaire
If you love liquid eye liner that goes on dark and stays all day this is the one for you. Use this to get your perfect winged liner. Absolutely love this product. A little pricey but it's worth it.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Trooper
Not my favorite by far. It was really hard to work with and I kept having to start over because it would mess up if I looked at it wrong. The only redeeming quality about it was the staying power.
Jen E.
Jen E.
Mission Hills
Review for: Baudelaire
For the perfect wing liner you have to use this ink liner. I'm not perfect on making a cat eye but with this eyeliner it's so much easier to learn. Eyeliner stays in place all night long. Love it!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Huntington , AR
Review for: Neruda
KAT VON D had the most amazing eyeliner!!!!!! I would choose any of her eye products over any other!!! It's long lasting and easy to apply! I always buy her black eyeliner and will continue too!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Bronx , Ny
Review for: Trooper
I bought this liner because I wanted to know what the hype was all about and may I say I am never going back to any other liner ever again! I love this eye liner. Kay von D products are the best.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Colerain
Review for: Trooper
One tube of this stuff lasted me nearly 3 months and I wear bold winged eyeliner every day! Doesn't drag or pull on your eye, stays super black and pigmented. And I like that it doesn't dry shiny
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
Love the dark dark color but I prefer the tattoo liner. The felt tip on this is a little stiff which I do not like and I end up having to go back and fill in instead of just sweeping across once.
Juliet N.
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product!!! When you have eyeshadow on and start doing your wing liner the color will be consistent. You won't have trouble with the tip picking up the eyeshadows I definitely recommend.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?