BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Hemingway
I like this item I just don't like the shape as much. But other than that it is great. It lasts a long time and glides on perfectly. Kat Von D Ink Liner
member-86e126b50
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Tap on the liners last for a long time and make sure that they stay there it makes it super easy to make a wing in the product last along time there is now on from provement on this product and you can buy it at Sephora I will buy this again
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are one of the best liquid pen liners on the market. If you haven't tried them yet, go now. They glide on easily and last all day long. I've bought them in 3 or 4 colors. Grab them at Sephora.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of the KVD liners. They're easy to apply and don't smuge of too easily and they are so long lasting! I'm looking forward to try a larger variety of her cosmetics!
Jordan L.
The Ink Liner in Trooper is my favorite black liquid eyeliner. It makes it really easy to do a wing and it lasts all day. I personally like the Ink Liner better than the Tattoo Liner.
Mia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is very fine and easy to apply, which is good for beginners. The pigmentation is okay, but when your eyes water it does smudge. So if all you need is a great looking liner this is the one, it is just not very long lasting.
Illiyana C.
Austin
I love these eyeliners. The tip applicator is super thin and it's so easy to use. It's also smudge proof. Stays on all day. It's my favorite eyeliner. They also come in a bunch of different vibrant shades. I want all of the shades.
Casey A.
Lyndhurst
The only liner I use. It stays all day, applies easily, and is versitile. I can make thin lines, or bold, daring cat eyes. I tried tattoo liner, but the ink applies nicer.
Rachelle W.
San Francisco , CA
Holy grail of eyeliner for me! I love the felt tip pen, which makes it easy for a precise application. Definitely worth the price, especially since I use it everyday. Highly recommend to EVERYONE.
Jeannie N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite liquid eyeliner! I used to use Stila's eyeliner pen but I like this one even better, plus it's a little cheaper too. The felt tip makes it super easy to use. It's also super black, stays on all day, and has a nice MATTE finish. A staple in my makeup bag.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?