10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nad K.
Nad K.
Review for: Woolf
Great price for a long lasting eyeliner. Felt tip and very opaque. It does not smudge and doesn't melt off in heat. Glides onto the lid. I use this everyday and repurchased 3 times, I would recommend
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is fine and easy to use. The lasting power is great and it doesn't smudge! I like the matte black finish. This is a bit pricy ,but it is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend!!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
Will not smudge. I sweat by this product. Just be careful when fixing an already dry line, sometimes it lifts the color. but very easy to get precise lines. Lasts a very long time without drying out.
Aleey D.
Aleey D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
Perfect liner to give you a precise line every time!
Just got my hands on this liner a month ago & have not put it down.
I love how true black it is which is something I would look for in an eyeliner
MARY R.
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Review for: Bosch
I have the Kat Von D Ink Liner and absolutely love this. i have bought two different shades, it is very long lasting. I would but this again & again. I bought mine from Sephora. My eye color is blue.
AnnaMarie M.
AnnaMarie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Neruda
While this eyeliner is is a more expensive one, it's well worth the money! The felt tip applicator is amazing and the pigment is out of this world. I will be repurchasing this and her other colors!!
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing product! Eyeliner is easy to apply and I appreciate the fine tip. Also, it doesn't run or wear throughout the day. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D products. They are always quality, but pricey.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use and lasts a long time. I always use this for my flicks. I have hooded eyes so winged liner can be tricky for me but I find this is the easiest formulation and applicator to work with.
Mitzi G.
Mitzi G.
Lincoln, DE
Review for: Trooper
I swear by this eyeliner best I've encounterd so far! I generally have oily eye lids so most of my eyeliner would just smudge off super quick.. But this KVD Linear last all day! Plus it's true BLACK
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Benton, KY
Review for: Bosch
I don't have this color, I have black but I must say this eyeliner is the BEST!!! Stays on all night and doesn't smear. Also surprising long lasting!! I've had mine since January and still using it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?