BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jen E.
Mission Hills
Review for: Baudelaire
For the perfect wing liner you have to use this ink liner. I'm not perfect on making a cat eye but with this eyeliner it's so much easier to learn. Eyeliner stays in place all night long. Love it!
Rose S.
bronx, NY
These liners are so good and pigmeneted. I love the color range that Kat Von d has. I just wish they had the same brush tip that the tattoo liner does. But other than that they last all day long !
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
For the price i think it should last longer. Mine dried out quite quickly, 2 months into using it approx. 3-4 times a week. Before it dried out i did enjoy the look but will not purchase it again
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
Review for: Neruda
KAT VON D had the most amazing eyeliner!!!!!! I would choose any of her eye products over any other!!! It's long lasting and easy to apply! I always buy her black eyeliner and will continue too!!
Jessica A.
Bronx , Ny
Review for: Trooper
I bought this liner because I wanted to know what the hype was all about and may I say I am never going back to any other liner ever again! I love this eye liner. Kay von D products are the best.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
Love the dark dark color but I prefer the tattoo liner. The felt tip on this is a little stiff which I do not like and I end up having to go back and fill in instead of just sweeping across once.
Clare S.
Apo, AE
I'm a diehard winged liner fan and this liner is PERFECT! It is precise, easy to use, and lasts all day. It truly will not smudge and has a great matte finish. My absolute favorite liquid liner!!
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product!!! When you have eyeshadow on and start doing your wing liner the color will be consistent. You won't have trouble with the tip picking up the eyeshadows I definitely recommend.
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
This is such a beautiful color for my favorite eyeliner of all time. This stays on all day, is worth the price, and looks perfect each time I use it which is literally almost everyday, I love it!
Brittany R.
Colerain
Review for: Trooper
One tube of this stuff lasted me nearly 3 months and I wear bold winged eyeliner every day! Doesn't drag or pull on your eye, stays super black and pigmented. And I like that it doesn't dry shiny
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?