BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing product! Eyeliner is easy to apply and I appreciate the fine tip. Also, it doesn't run or wear throughout the day. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D products. They are always quality, but pricey.
Mitzi G.
Lincoln, DE
Review for: Trooper
I swear by this eyeliner best I've encounterd so far! I generally have oily eye lids so most of my eyeliner would just smudge off super quick.. But this KVD Linear last all day! Plus it's true BLACK
AnnaMarie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Neruda
While this eyeliner is is a more expensive one, it's well worth the money! The felt tip applicator is amazing and the pigment is out of this world. I will be repurchasing this and her other colors!!
Rachel S.
Benton, KY
Review for: Bosch
I don't have this color, I have black but I must say this eyeliner is the BEST!!! Stays on all night and doesn't smear. Also surprising long lasting!! I've had mine since January and still using it
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this liner soooo much it's so good I literally saved up to buy this liner and I say it's worth it. It's a lil pricey for me but I thought the product itself was okay and I would buy it again
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Dali
It's a great product, but I would have to say that my lorac liquid eyeliner is better. I would still recommend the product though if you are looking for a wide color range that also is long lasting
Stephanie G.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Bosch
I got this liner 3 days ago and I could say this thing will not smeared and it stays on for sooo long a good thing u don't have to keep retouching ure eyes w the liner love this and love Kat Von d
Ankita K.
Review for: Baudelaire
If you love liquid eye liner that goes on dark and stays all day this is the one for you. Use this to get your perfect winged liner. Absolutely love this product. A little pricey but it's worth it.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Trooper
Not my favorite by far. It was really hard to work with and I kept having to start over because it would mess up if I looked at it wrong. The only redeeming quality about it was the staying power.
Jen E.
Mission Hills
Review for: Baudelaire
For the perfect wing liner you have to use this ink liner. I'm not perfect on making a cat eye but with this eyeliner it's so much easier to learn. Eyeliner stays in place all night long. Love it!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?