10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
The colors are fantastic, the product is vegan and animal cruelty free and this will light up your eyes and have them electrified all night long. Kat Von D has the best cosmetics in the game right now.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Hemingway
One of my favorite liquid eye pens. I currently use it everyday. I love the felt tip as opposed to the brush, personally. Easy to use, lasts all day, doesn't dry out very fast. Very good for the price.
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
van nuys, CA
Review for: Woolf
I use this liner daily! I love it so much. I do a winged eye as my daily look and this is so pigmented. It doesn't budge at all which I really love. It was a great purchase I'm very happy with my item.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
Keeps my cat eye fleeky all day and night. Still there when I wake up in the morning after a crazy Friday night lol. Lasts long enough. I buy from Sephora almost every 2 or 3 months and worth the 20$.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Nietzsche
This shade is a STUNNING cobalt blue that will really enhance brown and hazel eyes. This formula is opaque and long wearing, and the product will last forever. If anyone knows eyeliner, it's Kat Von D
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Review for: Neruda
Normally the white liquid liners I find aren't very pigmented but this one is great! Very long lasting and so easy to apply. It's best used as a graphic liner or if you want to do something different.
MARY R.
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Review for: Bosch
I have the Kat Von D Ink Liner and absolutely love this. i have bought two different shades, it is very long lasting. I would but this again & again. I bought mine from Sephora. My eye color is blue.
Destini U.
Destini U.
Review for: Nietzsche
I have used this product for a photo shout and I fell in love it stays in for a long time and fells great when it's in I were it almost everyday not and it not to pricey and I For sure will buy again
Aleey D.
Aleey D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
Perfect liner to give you a precise line every time!
Just got my hands on this liner a month ago & have not put it down.
I love how true black it is which is something I would look for in an eyeliner
Grace C.
Grace C.
Gilbert, WV
Review for: Nerdrum
I really like this eyeliner. The color is so so pretty and the line is so precise. Rather than the Clinique eyeliner it's my favorite. Not sure if it could get any better. I would buy again for sure.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?