BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I'm a huge fan of the KVD liners. They're easy to apply and don't smuge of too easily and they are so long lasting! I'm looking forward to try a larger variety of her cosmetics!
Mia A.
This liner is very fine and easy to apply, which is good for beginners. The pigmentation is okay, but when your eyes water it does smudge. So if all you need is a great looking liner this is the one, it is just not very long lasting.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
The formula is great, like all of Kat Von D's products. She really knows how to create something that looks beautiful and STAYS on. I still prefer the tattoo liner because the tip is more fine so you can create a sharper flick, and felt tip tends to shed after a long time, that's my only issue with this one. And once it starts to shed, the flow of the product and the quality begins to fall apart. But if you prefer a felt tip, I highly recommend this.
Illiyana C.
Austin
I love these eyeliners. The tip applicator is super thin and it's so easy to use. It's also smudge proof. Stays on all day. It's my favorite eyeliner. They also come in a bunch of different vibrant shades. I want all of the shades.
Tabitha W.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
Everything about this liner is perfect. The application is so smooth and precise. The brush tip holds up significantly longer than the felt tips I tried from other brands. So while in the beginning they both are pretty comparable, down the road the felt tips really start to wear down and become harder to apply while the brush tip holds strong. The formula of this eyeliner is also great. I love that it's so opaque but doesn't leave a super shiny look. It also holds up incredibly well throughout the day, even through workouts!
Rachel L.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
I used to use a brush with gel liner because I thought it gave me much more precision and control. But after watching a makeup tutorial of a woman effortlessly applying wingtip eyeliner with this, I was convinced I needed to try it. After using it, I'm hooked. You can get such precision on your point, and believe it or not, this liner is pretty to easy to apply. I've noticed I can do a quick application on both eyes in under 1-2 minutes depending on the look I'm going for, and I always wear a cat-eye look. And the color is always matte! The best!
Shadonna G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is my holy grail! It is a felt tip which means you can go thin or thick with your line. It has its own gloss to it, which keeps it looking sharp all day! I don't have to worry about my liner getting messed up from everyday sweat and tears. It is a matte product but something about it just sparkles a little. I cannot go without this product!
Casey A.
Lyndhurst
The only liner I use. It stays all day, applies easily, and is versitile. I can make thin lines, or bold, daring cat eyes. I tried tattoo liner, but the ink applies nicer.
Rachelle W.
San Francisco , CA
Holy grail of eyeliner for me! I love the felt tip pen, which makes it easy for a precise application. Definitely worth the price, especially since I use it everyday. Highly recommend to EVERYONE.
member-43ea0
I love the white eyeliner. It goes on so straight and easy. It is almost like a paint stick. The color of the eyeliner sits on top of the eyeshadow like a paint instead of smearing the eyeshadow
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora