10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Destini U.
Destini U.
Review for: Nietzsche
I have used this product for a photo shout and I fell in love it stays in for a long time and fells great when it's in I were it almost everyday not and it not to pricey and I For sure will buy again
MARY R.
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Review for: Bosch
I have the Kat Von D Ink Liner and absolutely love this. i have bought two different shades, it is very long lasting. I would but this again & again. I bought mine from Sephora. My eye color is blue.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use and lasts a long time. I always use this for my flicks. I have hooded eyes so winged liner can be tricky for me but I find this is the easiest formulation and applicator to work with.
Mitzi G.
Mitzi G.
Lincoln, DE
Review for: Trooper
I swear by this eyeliner best I've encounterd so far! I generally have oily eye lids so most of my eyeliner would just smudge off super quick.. But this KVD Linear last all day! Plus it's true BLACK
AnnaMarie M.
AnnaMarie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Neruda
While this eyeliner is is a more expensive one, it's well worth the money! The felt tip applicator is amazing and the pigment is out of this world. I will be repurchasing this and her other colors!!
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Baudelaire
Amazing product! Eyeliner is easy to apply and I appreciate the fine tip. Also, it doesn't run or wear throughout the day. I am a huge fan of Kat Von D products. They are always quality, but pricey.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Benton, KY
Review for: Bosch
I don't have this color, I have black but I must say this eyeliner is the BEST!!! Stays on all night and doesn't smear. Also surprising long lasting!! I've had mine since January and still using it
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Dali
It's a great product, but I would have to say that my lorac liquid eyeliner is better. I would still recommend the product though if you are looking for a wide color range that also is long lasting
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this liner soooo much it's so good I literally saved up to buy this liner and I say it's worth it. It's a lil pricey for me but I thought the product itself was okay and I would buy it again
Emma N.
Emma N.
Pearl river , Louisiana
Review for: Trooper
My favorite eyeliner ever! It's super black and pigmented. I love how the tip is small and it's easy to do a winged eyeliner with. I always recommend this for my friends because it is so worth it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?