BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nad K.
Review for: Woolf
Great price for a long lasting eyeliner. Felt tip and very opaque. It does not smudge and doesn't melt off in heat. Glides onto the lid. I use this everyday and repurchased 3 times, I would recommend
Destini U.
Review for: Nietzsche
I have used this product for a photo shout and I fell in love it stays in for a long time and fells great when it's in I were it almost everyday not and it not to pricey and I For sure will buy again
Paula S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
Will not smudge. I sweat by this product. Just be careful when fixing an already dry line, sometimes it lifts the color. but very easy to get precise lines. Lasts a very long time without drying out.
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
Review for: Neruda
Love this white liner doesn't crack like other I have used in the past before, also last a long time doesn't fade. Would highly recommend. Packaging is pretty nice. Would re buy again once I'm done .
Grace C.
Gilbert, WV
Review for: Nerdrum
I really like this eyeliner. The color is so so pretty and the line is so precise. Rather than the Clinique eyeliner it's my favorite. Not sure if it could get any better. I would buy again for sure.
Aleey D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
Perfect liner to give you a precise line every time!
Just got my hands on this liner a month ago & have not put it down.
I love how true black it is which is something I would look for in an eyeliner
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Review for: Bosch
I have the Kat Von D Ink Liner and absolutely love this. i have bought two different shades, it is very long lasting. I would but this again & again. I bought mine from Sephora. My eye color is blue.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Great product. Worth the money. Doesn't bleed, smudge or smear. I have brown eyes and use this several times a week. Have one in my workday as well. I purchased this from Sephora and will repurchase.
Hazel L.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is fine and easy to use. The lasting power is great and it doesn't smudge! I like the matte black finish. This is a bit pricy ,but it is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend!!
Miranda C.
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use and lasts a long time. I always use this for my flicks. I have hooded eyes so winged liner can be tricky for me but I find this is the easiest formulation and applicator to work with.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?