10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Janessa W.
Janessa W.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Baudelaire
All I have to say is you need Kat Von D products in your life all her products are amazing . And high quality of the formula . you will never be disappointed in what you buy from her . Trust me . Never
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baudelaire
Keeps my cat eye fleeky all day and night. Still there when I wake up in the morning after a crazy Friday night lol. Lasts long enough. I buy from Sephora almost every 2 or 3 months and worth the 20$.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Nietzsche
This shade is a STUNNING cobalt blue that will really enhance brown and hazel eyes. This formula is opaque and long wearing, and the product will last forever. If anyone knows eyeliner, it's Kat Von D
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Review for: Neruda
Normally the white liquid liners I find aren't very pigmented but this one is great! Very long lasting and so easy to apply. It's best used as a graphic liner or if you want to do something different.
MARY R.
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Review for: Bosch
I have the Kat Von D Ink Liner and absolutely love this. i have bought two different shades, it is very long lasting. I would but this again & again. I bought mine from Sephora. My eye color is blue.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
Will not smudge. I sweat by this product. Just be careful when fixing an already dry line, sometimes it lifts the color. but very easy to get precise lines. Lasts a very long time without drying out.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Gilbert, WV
Review for: Nerdrum
I really like this eyeliner. The color is so so pretty and the line is so precise. Rather than the Clinique eyeliner it's my favorite. Not sure if it could get any better. I would buy again for sure.
Aleey D.
Aleey D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
Perfect liner to give you a precise line every time!
Just got my hands on this liner a month ago & have not put it down.
I love how true black it is which is something I would look for in an eyeliner
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
Review for: Neruda
Love this white liner doesn't crack like other I have used in the past before, also last a long time doesn't fade. Would highly recommend. Packaging is pretty nice. Would re buy again once I'm done .
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is fine and easy to use. The lasting power is great and it doesn't smudge! I like the matte black finish. This is a bit pricy ,but it is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?