10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I prefer this one instead of the Kat Von D tattoo liner. The tips are different and this one just makes it so much easier to create a wing. Also, my eyes get really watery and this eyeliner won't budge!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has a brush tip instead of a felt tip. I find it so much easier to use than other products I have tried in the past. It lasts all day in many conditions. It's been my go to for years now!
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner I have ever used!! I have tried countless of brand name and drug store liners and this one just blows them all away. It is super easy to apply and lasts hours.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner, but I'm not super great at application and end up going through liners pretty quick. At more of a spluge price point, I can't really justify purchasing regularly due to the lifespan.
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
van nuys, CA
Review for: Woolf
I use this liner daily! I love it so much. I do a winged eye as my daily look and this is so pigmented. It doesn't budge at all which I really love. It was a great purchase I'm very happy with my item.
Noel R.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trooper
If you want an eyeliner to do a quick easy wing, this one is the best felt tip out there! I feel for the price you get a ton of product and it doesn't run out fast like I've noticed with other liquids.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
The colors are fantastic, the product is vegan and animal cruelty free and this will light up your eyes and have them electrified all night long. Kat Von D has the best cosmetics in the game right now.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liner, it does an amazing job to keep my winged liner on fleek and creates a very sharp, defined point at the end of the wing. easy to create a thin or thick line of liner as well.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Hemingway
One of my favorite liquid eye pens. I currently use it everyday. I love the felt tip as opposed to the brush, personally. Easy to use, lasts all day, doesn't dry out very fast. Very good for the price.
Janessa W.
Janessa W.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Baudelaire
All I have to say is you need Kat Von D products in your life all her products are amazing . And high quality of the formula . you will never be disappointed in what you buy from her . Trust me . Never
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?