BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This has got to be my favorite eyeliner ever. The pigmentation is unreal. It glides on with ease. If you want a wing or just simply slay this is the one. No tugging or pulling on eyelid. I love love it.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid liner. This doesn't budge. I am new to using this and i love it. The tip is perfect. It makes a smooth line that doesn't skip and won't come off until you take it off. Highly recommended
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I prefer this one instead of the Kat Von D tattoo liner. The tips are different and this one just makes it so much easier to create a wing. Also, my eyes get really watery and this eyeliner won't budge!
Lillee Jean T.
Lillee Jean T.
Review for: Bosch
Beautiful sharp felt tip that ensures an even flick each time! This eyeliner wears a LONG time without transferring, flaking off, or smudging off, 100% waterproof...not sure if it is advertised as this!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Review for: Trooper
I will NEVER stop telling people about this eyeliner. The felt tip makes application insanely easy. The line is so clean. Your eyeliner isn't sharp enough until it can stab someone and this is the BEST.
Katy L.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I have the blackest color and it applies so easy and it's so black and DOES NOT MOVE! The only problem is it's very hard to get off at the end of the day. Perfect for winged eye liner. Highly recommend!
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love this eyeliner so much as once it's on it dosent come off I would like to see a bit more product or even a larger tube it's quite pricy but worth the money I would defiantly buy this product again
Dhivya N.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Haven't tried this liner for a long time. I tested it out in the store and the brush was stiff. It's not like the tattoo liner and takes some practice to work with this. Love the color selection though.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Athens, AL
Review for: Hemingway
I really loved the Ink liners when I first bought them. Definitely loved the felt tip and easy application. But after only like 2 weeks of use it seemed dried out and unpigmented. Super disappointed : (
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner, but I'm not super great at application and end up going through liners pretty quick. At more of a spluge price point, I can't really justify purchasing regularly due to the lifespan.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?