BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This liner was super bold and bright I love the vivid color and how long it lasted without smearing are running for $20 I felt this is a very good price and the product seem to last quite a long time
Victoria V.
Allen Park, MI
I love this product. It stays on all day and the tip is super thin and stiffer than the Tattoo liner! Applies easily and good color payoff! It's a little expensive but so worth it , it lasts months with daily use!
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
This practically the tattoo eyeliner except with a felt tip. Which makes it the single best eyeliner ever to exist. Hands down. Unbeatable. Doesn't smudge, doesn't budge all day, and is dark as my soul. Perfection.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
These run out 10 times faster than the tattoo liner and they don't go on as well. I've fallen to temptation and tried more than once. Disappointed. Bought at Sephora. Get the tattoo liner instead!
judy f.
Review for: Trooper more...
Have been using this product for years and all I can say is that I love this product. I have oily lids and have had difficulty finding an eye liner which stays on my eyes. This product is amazing.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner hands down. It goes on perfectly and doesn't look too liquidy or too fine. You barely have to apply pressure and it allows for mistakes somehow. I definitely recommend!
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
The last time I went in to Sephora they had this product right next to my go to eyeliner and I realized Kat Von D's was actually a couple dollars cheaper. I went ahead and bought my go to AND this eyeliner to compare. I did notice that this brand does not go on as dark and bold as the other eyeliner I swear by. I found myself having to go over my wings a couple times to get the same look. I also noticed by the end of the day this eyeliner smeared compared to my go to as well. If there was any reason I had to save those couple dollars I would buy this again but other than that I do not think I will choose this over the other brand.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I can’t rave enough on how cute the packaging is and sturdy. It has yet to lose the cap and dry out in my makeup Bag. The liner itself is a deep matte black and has all day staying power. Love this line and will continue to buy.
Maryann T.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Kat Von D has yet to come out with a product that has disappointed me. This ink liner is outstanding! Glides on so smooth and the texture is amazing. I adore this color and goes with a day or evening look. So easy to apply and the packaging is on point too as all of her products because (she does her own art work and design on her palettes and such.) Price is great and compared to other inked liners this one lasts the longest in my book for sure. This will stay on your lids until your remove it at night, I never need to do a touch up on this product at least for me. I highly recommend trying it out and as always Kat is cruelty free (the best part of all) on her products, love her and her makeup!
Deb K.
Trumansburg
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D Ink Liner I love experimenting with all different types of liners! I love the Kat Von D line, never disappoints! Able to make beautiful, clean lines, crisp point and stays put all day! I would buy this again!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?