BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rosa A.
North Carolina
Review for: Trooper
I really love this liquid eyeliner! Kat Von D does a well job with all her products, I haven't found one that I don't like. One thing that I like but some may not, it can be easily swiped off.
Crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is awesome. Long lasting and doesn't smudge on my eyelids. The packaging is always quite nice. Price is good for being high end. This product lasts awhile too. I would recommend this eyeliner!
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I much prefer the tattoo liner over the ink liner, but this isn't terrible. Tip is a little stiff and the color didn't last long (I bought this in white). Wish it had the same tip as the tattoo liner!
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
I really like how black this eyeliner is and how matte the finish is. The packaging is really nice and easy to hold. It's long lasting all day for me, which I love. The product is easy to use and apply because of the pointed tip. I would buy it again for sure.
Navneet K.
Love this liquid liner! The brush tip makes it easy to apply and the color is super pigmented. I like my black eyeliners super dark and this was perfect for me. It was long lasting and didn't smudge through out the day!
Leann L.
Fruita , CO
Review for: Trooper
I hated this liner, the color was nice but I didn't like how my wing came out! I'm not very experienced with liquid liners so I just couldn't get it right! I know many others love it but liquid liners just aren't for me.
Cynthia A.
I have the white ink liner and when I would use it in my waterline it would go in my eye. Made me see blurry for a bit and it wouldn't last too long. I don't k so if it was the color but it didn't do much for me.
Zhl ..
Review for: Bukowski
This product is amazing!! I love the color and it doesn't smudge at all it takes time to take off which is amazing I recommend this product a lot or any Kat Von D product and it's so cheap
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This isn't great. Looks like a sharpie, blotches immediately, way too liquid and doesn't last long just smudges away way too easily. I haven't been able to use this with out failing hard.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the world. Everyone raves about the tattoo liner, but this one is so much better. It is VERY pigmented and smooth. I love this and have repurchased it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?