BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danli C.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is by far one of the best liquid pen liners that I have ever used. The black is very opaque and applies very easily. In comparison to other liners that require a few applications to get a true black, I only need to run this over my eye once for the desired black I'm looking for.
Sasha H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liquid eyeliner. It's perfect. I love everything from Kat Von D and I want to one day own all her makeup line that is vegan. This eyeliner gets the job done with one swipe. This is an auto buy for me.
Angela l.
Review for: Trooper more...
All time favorite liner easy to fix mistakes if made, but my only complaint is that I feel like the felt tip dries out too fast, but the liner it self creates fine lines/point and doesn’t bleed or smudge
Bre W.
Daphne
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I CAN FINALLY DO WINGED EYELINER. I've always used pencils in the past because I found liquid liner to be messy and hard to use, this product is NOT. I have it in black and brown and will never use another liner for my wings ever again.
Genessis O.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Woolf more...
Perfect for your daily use. It complements the skin well as well as it last long. I’ve used other products similar to this but this would far by be the best. The colors are perfect and non smearable and I would recommended it to others!
Jazmin F.
Very good eyeliner. Super good. It's easy to apply it's for a good price as well. Very long lasting product. Doesn't smear so easily. Bought it at Sephora and it was a must. I will definitely buy again.
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love Kay Von D got Halloween especially because it lasts and the pigment is AMAZING! it's a lil pricey but definitely long lasting and worth the price! Best makeup line ever! I definitely recommend it!
Diana V.
Highland , CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Alba A.
I love using these eyeliners. Even though they are not advertise as been waterproof, they have a lasting effect. If I use it for an eye look in the morning, I know my eye look is going to last all day
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?