BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Angela l.
Review for: Trooper more...
All time favorite liner easy to fix mistakes if made, but my only complaint is that I feel like the felt tip dries out too fast, but the liner it self creates fine lines/point and doesn’t bleed or smudge
Bre W.
Daphne
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I CAN FINALLY DO WINGED EYELINER. I've always used pencils in the past because I found liquid liner to be messy and hard to use, this product is NOT. I have it in black and brown and will never use another liner for my wings ever again.
Katie H.
Review for: Trooper more...
LOVE Kat Von D Ink liner.  Initially started using this liner when I got one as a sample, and now it's my go to.  I usually buy this from Sephora.  I use both the black and the brown.  Really easy to apply and doesn't leave tracks.  Def recommend!!!!!!
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is a great liquid liner. It lasts all day and glides on great. It dries matte like I like it and I really like the felt tip on it. The only complaint I have about it, is that it dries out quickly.
Alba A.
I love using these eyeliners. Even though they are not advertise as been waterproof, they have a lasting effect. If I use it for an eye look in the morning, I know my eye look is going to last all day
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
This practically the tattoo eyeliner except with a felt tip. Which makes it the single best eyeliner ever to exist. Hands down. Unbeatable. Doesn't smudge, doesn't budge all day, and is dark as my soul. Perfection.
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
Review for: Trooper more...
I expected way more out of it from what everyone says I bought mine at sephora and would not buy it again it wears off threw out the day dried out by the second time I used it idk if I just got a defective one but I will not buy another one again.
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This is the only kat von d product I own and I love it. I’ve wanted to try other products from this brand but I don’t live close enough to a Sephora store to try more! This eyeliner really stays on all day and shows no signs of wear.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This pack contains all the liners you’ll need for every day life. It’s a bit tricky to use (because its liquid, it can make mess and doesn’t blend out easily). However, for quick eyelinner for every outfit and look, this is perfect/
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?