BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jazmin F.
Very good eyeliner. Super good. It's easy to apply it's for a good price as well. Very long lasting product. Doesn't smear so easily. Bought it at Sephora and it was a must. I will definitely buy again.
Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Bre W.
Daphne
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I CAN FINALLY DO WINGED EYELINER. I've always used pencils in the past because I found liquid liner to be messy and hard to use, this product is NOT. I have it in black and brown and will never use another liner for my wings ever again.
Danli C.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is by far one of the best liquid pen liners that I have ever used. The black is very opaque and applies very easily. In comparison to other liners that require a few applications to get a true black, I only need to run this over my eye once for the desired black I'm looking for.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is a great liquid liner. It lasts all day and glides on great. It dries matte like I like it and I really like the felt tip on it. The only complaint I have about it, is that it dries out quickly.
Alba A.
I love using these eyeliners. Even though they are not advertise as been waterproof, they have a lasting effect. If I use it for an eye look in the morning, I know my eye look is going to last all day
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Klarissa L.
This is by far the best eye liner I've had. I bought it at sephora for just $20. It has a easy to use applicator that doesn't go everywhere. For the price it is well worth the buy. Don't even look anywhere else because this is the one!
Katie H.
Review for: Trooper more...
LOVE Kat Von D Ink liner.  Initially started using this liner when I got one as a sample, and now it's my go to.  I usually buy this from Sephora.  I use both the black and the brown.  Really easy to apply and doesn't leave tracks.  Def recommend!!!!!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?