10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Warrington, PA
Review for: Baudelaire
This is one of the only pen liners I use. I prefer the pots because I have better control but this is such a nice pen. I can get a nice precise and thin line but it's also easy to fill in a wing with it.
Aja R.
Aja R.
Review for: Dali
I love the product the price isn't the most budget friendly in my opinion but it is worth it. The color is awesome! And it sticks like no other so I love to use it if I know I'll be in or close to water.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Review for: Trooper
I will NEVER stop telling people about this eyeliner. The felt tip makes application insanely easy. The line is so clean. Your eyeliner isn't sharp enough until it can stab someone and this is the BEST.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid liner. This doesn't budge. I am new to using this and i love it. The tip is perfect. It makes a smooth line that doesn't skip and won't come off until you take it off. Highly recommended
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I prefer this one instead of the Kat Von D tattoo liner. The tips are different and this one just makes it so much easier to create a wing. Also, my eyes get really watery and this eyeliner won't budge!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Athens, AL
Review for: Hemingway
I really loved the Ink liners when I first bought them. Definitely loved the felt tip and easy application. But after only like 2 weeks of use it seemed dried out and unpigmented. Super disappointed : (
Dhivya N.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Haven't tried this liner for a long time. I tested it out in the store and the brush was stiff. It's not like the tattoo liner and takes some practice to work with this. Love the color selection though.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This has got to be my favorite eyeliner ever. The pigmentation is unreal. It glides on with ease. If you want a wing or just simply slay this is the one. No tugging or pulling on eyelid. I love love it.
Lillee Jean T.
Lillee Jean T.
Review for: Bosch
Beautiful sharp felt tip that ensures an even flick each time! This eyeliner wears a LONG time without transferring, flaking off, or smudging off, 100% waterproof...not sure if it is advertised as this!
Katy L.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I have the blackest color and it applies so easy and it's so black and DOES NOT MOVE! The only problem is it's very hard to get off at the end of the day. Perfect for winged eye liner. Highly recommend!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?