BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This has got to be my favorite eyeliner ever. The pigmentation is unreal. It glides on with ease. If you want a wing or just simply slay this is the one. No tugging or pulling on eyelid. I love love it.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I have the blackest color and it applies so easy and it's so black and DOES NOT MOVE! The only problem is it's very hard to get off at the end of the day. Perfect for winged eye liner. Highly recommend!
Michele G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid liner. This doesn't budge. I am new to using this and i love it. The tip is perfect. It makes a smooth line that doesn't skip and won't come off until you take it off. Highly recommended
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love this eyeliner so much as once it's on it dosent come off I would like to see a bit more product or even a larger tube it's quite pricy but worth the money I would defiantly buy this product again
Caroline S.
Athens, AL
Review for: Hemingway
I really loved the Ink liners when I first bought them. Definitely loved the felt tip and easy application. But after only like 2 weeks of use it seemed dried out and unpigmented. Super disappointed : (
Kayla K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has a brush tip instead of a felt tip. I find it so much easier to use than other products I have tried in the past. It lasts all day in many conditions. It's been my go to for years now!
Mary Z.
van nuys, CA
Review for: Woolf
I use this liner daily! I love it so much. I do a winged eye as my daily look and this is so pigmented. It doesn't budge at all which I really love. It was a great purchase I'm very happy with my item.
Courtney P.
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this liner, but I'm not super great at application and end up going through liners pretty quick. At more of a spluge price point, I can't really justify purchasing regularly due to the lifespan.
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
Review for: Trooper
Overall impressed. However my felt tip got dry really fast but luckily Sephora replaced it. That's my only complaint, if I use it only 2/3 times a week the felt tip gets dry and I can't use the product
Marylou B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Nietzsche
Anything Kat Von D beauty wise is awesome! ill never get sick of her products! always stays on and just looks flawless! I love all her liners!!!!!!!!! not much to say but you need to have them as well!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?