BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Taylor S.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is seriously the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. The felt tip is so precise it makes it easy to get a really thin more natural looking line or the most dramatic winged out line ever. The application is so smooth, it doesn't tug at my lash line or eyelid at all and the pigmentation is outstanding! Usually felt tip liners dry out on me within the first couple weeks but even this sample size has lasted me a couple months! The staying power is phenomenal too, can wear this outside all day long in the blistering heat and it won't budge! Once this little guy runs out I will be running to my nearest Sephora and picking it up in the full size! Highly recommended!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
It is the perfect eyeliner pencil for me. I have no trouble at all achieving a perfect wing every time and it last so long and doesn't budge. Definitely worth every penny!!!
tay f.
Flint, MI
I like this better than the tattoo liner, it’s a lot more precise and easier to apply. I don’t remember if it’s matte or if it has a shine but it looks good either way!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Not so much of a fan of this. It tends to be to drying and looks cakey if you know what I mean. So many other great products out there. I don’t think I would recommend this .
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Review for: Trooper more...
I love liquid line pens but never wanted to spend $19 on one, it just seemed crazy to me! But after trying to many of drugstore ones and then drying out, not staying long, or just not even showing up, I decided to just go for it. And I'm so mad I haven't bought this earlier!! This is absolutely the best liner pen I have ever used! It comes out even, no need to touch up like other ones, it's so black, comes out instantly. I would definitely recommend to just invest in a good one instead of saving money and getting a whack product
Destiny K.
Denver, CO
I got a mini I believe in a bundle I bought and I enjoy this a lot it helps me out with my wings. I am used to E.L.F ink liner and liquid liner but this does it better
Emily R.
Review for: Bukowski more...
I tried it on at Sephora and I did my eyelids and my hand, it stayed bold on my hand for FIVE DAYS and then started to wear off
i'm planning on buying it later
Kelsey S.
Kansas City
Review for: Bukowski more...
Love the color. Love the tip of the liner, makes it easy to do nice crisp lines. Lasts a long time so you don’t have to worry about fixing or reapplying mid-night-out. Definitely recommend!
Vivian L.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
I love love love this eyeliner! I actually prefer this over the pen (this one is a felt tip vs a brush). You get more product with the felt pen than the brush. After a while the brush can fray, this has happened to me in the past using other liquid liners. I've been using this for a few weeks and a lot of product still comes out. I've been told by a friend that uses the tattoo liner that its harder to get the product out after a few weeks of use. It is very pigmented and very precise. Also it is waterproof! Being Asian, and having a semi-monolid, it takes a lot more effort for it to smear. Overall, I highly recommend this product. I changed it back to 4 stars because it didn't last a long time, maybe like 2 months. I don't wear it every day, but I feel like it should last longer.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
This is one of the only liquid eyeliners that I use. I wear a cat eye/ winged eye almost every single day and have tried just about every liquid liner there is. just one of these tunes last me about 3-4 months. The tip never becomes dull and keeps a sharp line right until it runs out! Definitely would recommend for winged eye beginners because the felt tip is sharp and makes it very easy to get a nice clean wing on the very first try! I never have to worry about reapplying and one application usually lasts me all day long! Love Kat Von D and all of her products but this is one of my favorite staples!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora