10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is such a great eyeliner, the only issue was I felt that it didn't last very long. Other that that it stayed on really great and it had a really good sharp tip to make my eyeliner perfect every time!
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Garland , Tx
Review for: Trooper
I love love her liners. They are so precise and never disappoint! Smooth lines and great for cat eyes or how ever your wish but this is a must have. I buy mine at Sephora. I buy them every time I run out.
Drew G.
Drew G.
Big Cove Tann, PA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner it is great my eyelids are naturally greasy but the eyeliner goes right on. It is long lasting but comes off easily with a makeup wipe or makeup remover. I would totally recommend it!
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is great. Now I don't use this to draw our my whole wing. But I do draw the tip/wing. Which it does great. Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly. Doesn't transfer to the upper lid when applied.
Sequoia P.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best liquid liners on the market. The pen like tip makes it very easy to put on, even for beginners. The color is dark and pigmented. It does not smudge or smear, even after a long day.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Trooper
Love it!! Super pigmented, stays on super well, and last forever!!! Definitely worth the price. Super portable and convenient. Only liner I use! Perfect for wings or simple everyday looks. Can't top this.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper
This is the liner that I use daily!! I use this specific product to outline the wing from the wing all the way to the inner corner this gets all the in there and makes a beautiful cat eye winged eyeliner!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is where it is at!!!! Omg so precise!! Best of the best. This eyeliner is similar to Stilla eyeliner with its precision. Also like the two faced eyeliner. Very pigmented and worth the price!
Victoria U.
Victoria U.
I definitely like it better than the tattoo liner. It stays way better, the tip makes application easier, and it doesn't budge. I've found it also doesn't dry out as fast as some of the other pen liners.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Riverside
Review for: Dali
This stuff isn't matte, it's actually pretty shiny however it will stay all day and last forever, no lie. I've gone to parties and fallen asleep with it on and it still looks just as good in the morning.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?