BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Dali
I absolutely love this color. When I don't want to wear black, I want a pop of color. This color perfectly compliments my hazel eyes too. It goes on smooth and it is easy to clean off at the end of the day.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Awsome. I love it so much and I know you will too. It's so easy to apply. It's Avery good black color. And it holds the color all day. This last all day and it has a solid color not just the black but all.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
I LOVE this liner. It's my absolute favorite. It's great to doing cat eyes and I never worry about the cat eye smudging off throughout the day. It's like a tattoo for the day and it's really easy to apply.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Perfect size to hold when applying. Goes on smoothly and accentuates my brown eyes. For those who have a hard time with ink liners, rest your pinky on your cheek when applying. It makes a more stable line.
jae C.
jae C.
These are my favorite colored eyeliners. The felt tip line helps to dispense the product evenly and smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I own all of the colors except for the white shade in Neruda.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Trooper
Love it!! Super pigmented, stays on super well, and last forever!!! Definitely worth the price. Super portable and convenient. Only liner I use! Perfect for wings or simple everyday looks. Can't top this.
Sequoia P.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best liquid liners on the market. The pen like tip makes it very easy to put on, even for beginners. The color is dark and pigmented. It does not smudge or smear, even after a long day.
Guadalupe P.
Guadalupe P.
Review for: Baudelaire
Best eyeliner ever! does not budge or smear and its tip makes it so easy to apply. i am still getting the hang of doing winged liner but this liner makes it easier. i feel more in control using this liner
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Garland, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love love her liners. They are so precise and never disappoint! Smooth lines and great for cat eyes or how ever your wish but this is a must have. I buy mine at Sephora. I buy them every time I run out.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is where it is at!!!! Omg so precise!! Best of the best. This eyeliner is similar to Stilla eyeliner with its precision. Also like the two faced eyeliner. Very pigmented and worth the price!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?