BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
This is a great liquid liner! I have the color Trooper and it is a true matte black. It
dries fully matte and is not shiny whatsoever. While it may seem crazy to spend $20 on a liquid eyeliner, this one is well worth the money. The felt tip is always super saturated with just enough product that I only need one swipe. I never need to go over my line again to make it darker. Also, the felt tip is the perfect balance between stiff and flexible. There is enough bend in it to create a wing, but not too much that it is flimsy as you bring it towards the inner corner. I am not
that great at winged liner and this product has definitely helped me become
better! I recommend every newbie to winged eyeliner out there to give this a
try!
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
My favorite eyeliner hands down! I have tried so many kinds of eyeliner and nothing beats this. I had tried her tattoo liner in black and it just didn't have as black of a color as I was hoping for so I was very reluctant at first to try this line of liners but man oh man am I glad I did!I use he INK liner in the color Trooper and I use it EVERYDAY! The felt applicator makes it super easy to use and once applied it doesnt budge until you wash it off with soap and water. Full disclosure I have fallen asleep with this on before and when I woke upi in the morning it hadn't budged, not my finest moment but hot damn was I impressed my the lasting quality of this product. It runs about $20 and lasts me about 3-4 months or so. Totally worth the investment.
Alexis M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
I have forgotten to remove my liner at times before the gym and walked out with a perfect untouched eye even after all the sweat! Would recommend 100% only eyeliner I buy!
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I really love this I won’t know it’s about the best I won’t have ever used I really love the way the spirit comes out this eyeliner is really good I love all the cat Von D products but this is a bathroom number one that I like
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
By far one of my fav liquid liners. It does not transfer. It sets beautifully. I have hooded eyes so I have to watch with my eyeliners and this is probably one of the best.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The product of the liners the colors everything about this product it's amazing I love the packaging I love everything about the product the pigments the textures it's amazing
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
I adore the Ink liner!!! The color selection is amazing and the formula is wonderful and so pigmented. The tip makes this product easy to control and it never bleeds on me.
Mackenzie U.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great eyeliner but I felt that the felt tip did not hold up and eventually made my winged liner impossible to achieve. However while it's performing like-new after purchasing - it's great!
Lauren S.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This cobalt blue color is so unique I absolutely love it. It goes on so smooth and the tip is great for making a wing. These don’t last as long as I would like but I love the different colors.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Not so much of a fan of this. It tends to be to drying and looks cakey if you know what I mean. So many other great products out there. I don’t think I would recommend this .
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora