10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Dali
I absolutely love this color. When I don't want to wear black, I want a pop of color. This color perfectly compliments my hazel eyes too. It goes on smooth and it is easy to clean off at the end of the day.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Awsome. I love it so much and I know you will too. It's so easy to apply. It's Avery good black color. And it holds the color all day. This last all day and it has a solid color not just the black but all.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
I LOVE this liner. It's my absolute favorite. It's great to doing cat eyes and I never worry about the cat eye smudging off throughout the day. It's like a tattoo for the day and it's really easy to apply.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Perfect size to hold when applying. Goes on smoothly and accentuates my brown eyes. For those who have a hard time with ink liners, rest your pinky on your cheek when applying. It makes a more stable line.
jae C.
jae C.
These are my favorite colored eyeliners. The felt tip line helps to dispense the product evenly and smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I own all of the colors except for the white shade in Neruda.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is where it is at!!!! Omg so precise!! Best of the best. This eyeliner is similar to Stilla eyeliner with its precision. Also like the two faced eyeliner. Very pigmented and worth the price!
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is great. Now I don't use this to draw our my whole wing. But I do draw the tip/wing. Which it does great. Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly. Doesn't transfer to the upper lid when applied.
Yoli R.
Yoli R.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite. I've used this for about 2 years. It has helped me master my wing eye liner. It doesn't dry out like some others I have tried. I have reperchased this eye liner over 3 times.
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is such a great eyeliner, the only issue was I felt that it didn't last very long. Other that that it stayed on really great and it had a really good sharp tip to make my eyeliner perfect every time!
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Garland , Tx
Review for: Trooper
I love love her liners. They are so precise and never disappoint! Smooth lines and great for cat eyes or how ever your wish but this is a must have. I buy mine at Sephora. I buy them every time I run out.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?