BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sasha H.
Review for: Trooper
I love this liquid eyeliner. It's perfect. I love everything from Kat Von D and I want to one day own all her makeup line that is vegan. This eyeliner gets the job done with one swipe. This is an auto buy for me.
Jazmin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good eyeliner. Super good. It's easy to apply it's for a good price as well. Very long lasting product. Doesn't smear so easily. Bought it at Sephora and it was a must. I will definitely buy again.
Diana V.
Highland , CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Brittnee H.
Boonville, IN
Review for: Trooper
Most favorite eyeliner I have ever used. It last all day and does not run. This product is all vegan and does not break out my skin. Easy to use pen. Is waterproof and I have bought one in almost every color.
Bre W.
Daphne
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I CAN FINALLY DO WINGED EYELINER. I've always used pencils in the past because I found liquid liner to be messy and hard to use, this product is NOT. I have it in black and brown and will never use another liner for my wings ever again.
Danli C.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far one of the best liquid pen liners that I have ever used. The black is very opaque and applies very easily. In comparison to other liners that require a few applications to get a true black, I only need to run this over my eye once for the desired black I'm looking for.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great liquid liner. It lasts all day and glides on great. It dries matte like I like it and I really like the felt tip on it. The only complaint I have about it, is that it dries out quickly.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?