10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. I use it while doing a cat eye look. It brings out my dark brown eyes amazingly. I have repurchased it once only because the ink liners last a really long time. I would definitely recommend
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Neruda
This is a beautiful white liner that's perfect for more graphic looks. A lot of white liners aren't opaque and can be dry but this one glides on smoothly and has excellent color payoff. I would recommend it.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Neruda
My favorite white liquid liner overall. It is easy to apply like the other eyeliners with very sleek packaging. Goes over colored eyeliner very pigmented and lasts all day. I would repurchase once I run out.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has a brush tip applicator that has flexibility, precision, and longevity. It's easy to use and opaque. The tip does not dull down over time. Definitely recommend this product over competitors.
Whitney Y.
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It gives me such a precise line. Sephora had a good selection of liners but this is my favorite. With it being a thin felt tip it goes on so simply. Buying it again when this one goes out.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Trooper
Out of all eyeliners I've used this by far is my favorite! It's so easy to use and it dries fast! It's pretty easy to clean up too which is definitely a plus for me! The tip is perfect to get that good wing!
Julieta B.
Julieta B.
Glendale Heights, IL
Review for: Dali
Very interesting color of eyeliner it is truly pigmented and true to color. It does last a whIle on the lid but does wear off when my eyes starts you tear up which is kind of annoying but I can deal with it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Dali
I absolutely love this color. When I don't want to wear black, I want a pop of color. This color perfectly compliments my hazel eyes too. It goes on smooth and it is easy to clean off at the end of the day.
Diane Y.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Long lasting and colorful liquid eyeliners. Easy to apply, simply give a few twists for product to come out. Stays put as long as you don't rub your eyes. Purchased mine at Sephora. I have white and purple.
Darla D.
Darla D.
Review for: Hemingway
Absolutely love this liner I have it in black as well and my girls love it also very easy to use and it seems to last longer than any others I have bought I'm hooked and don't want to buy anything else now.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?