BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I'm obsessed with Kat Von D's Trooper Liner!  I use it every day and it always leaves a nice clean sharp line that lasts all day.  No other liner compares and I would 10/10 recommend this to other makeup lovers.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Trooper more...
Love it! Goes on smooth and easy and lasts all day! Really accentuates my blue eyes. First time user but I plan to purchase again. It's expensive but it does such a good job! I would certainly recommend it others.
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
This worked well ... until it dried up which made it very frustrating to try to use at the end. The applicator started to take off product I had applied. I wasn't expecting to have to buy liner again so soon.
Ana P.
Lexington
Review for: Bukowski more...
Kat Von D's eyeliner are the best! I love their packaging. & this product os really easy to work with. It gives you a really great bold sharp wing eyeliner. Its very good value. I will be buying this again.
Yesica L.
This are awesome! Easy to use and you can make precise eyeliner looks with these. They are high in pigmentation just like all Kat con d products of course. Will give you bulletproof wings. I will most definitely buy this again!
Guadalupe D.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Other more...
Eyeliner is a must on my daily makeup routine! And although it's a most expensive alternative then most eyeliners in the market. It's so worth it, its intensity in black makes my eyeliner pop out even more !
Andrea S.
Review for: Trooper more...
Great eyeliner for the price! Good pigment, nice felt tip. It doesn't last well in the South Florida summers, but most makeup doesn't. Either way, this is my go-to, everyday liner. I definitely recommend it.
lindsay w.
Stanton
Review for: Trooper more...
i love this eyeliner. it applies great and stays on all day but it also easy to remove. i like the felt tip on this one more than i like the brush tip on the tattoo liner. theyre both great so check them out
Amber S.
Takes multiple layers to get a dark color, and comes off easily. Reapplication is a must, I've purchased Kat Von D regular liquid black eyeliner and it works wonders, but this one is not the same whatsoever in quality.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner hands down. It goes on perfectly and doesn't look too liquidy or too fine. You barely have to apply pressure and it allows for mistakes somehow. I definitely recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?