10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Darla D.
Darla D.
Review for: Hemingway
Absolutely love this liner I have it in black as well and my girls love it also very easy to use and it seems to last longer than any others I have bought I'm hooked and don't want to buy anything else now.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
It's bold and highly pigmented colors really create a dramatic eyes. And it stays pretty well throughout the day. I really like Kat Von D products. Her tutorial on YouTube really helps with the application.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Review for: Baudelaire
I LOVE this liner. It's my absolute favorite. It's great to doing cat eyes and I never worry about the cat eye smudging off throughout the day. It's like a tattoo for the day and it's really easy to apply.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Awsome. I love it so much and I know you will too. It's so easy to apply. It's Avery good black color. And it holds the color all day. This last all day and it has a solid color not just the black but all.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Perfect size to hold when applying. Goes on smoothly and accentuates my brown eyes. For those who have a hard time with ink liners, rest your pinky on your cheek when applying. It makes a more stable line.
jae C.
jae C.
These are my favorite colored eyeliners. The felt tip line helps to dispense the product evenly and smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I own all of the colors except for the white shade in Neruda.
Drew G.
Drew G.
Big Cove Tann, PA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner it is great my eyelids are naturally greasy but the eyeliner goes right on. It is long lasting but comes off easily with a makeup wipe or makeup remover. I would totally recommend it!
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is such a great eyeliner, the only issue was I felt that it didn't last very long. Other that that it stayed on really great and it had a really good sharp tip to make my eyeliner perfect every time!
aly g.
aly g.
Edinburg , Tx
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is great. Now I don't use this to draw our my whole wing. But I do draw the tip/wing. Which it does great. Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly. Doesn't transfer to the upper lid when applied.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper
This is the liner that I use daily!! I use this specific product to outline the wing from the wing all the way to the inner corner this gets all the in there and makes a beautiful cat eye winged eyeliner!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?