BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Awsome. I love it so much and I know you will too. It's so easy to apply. It's Avery good black color. And it holds the color all day. This last all day and it has a solid color not just the black but all.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best liquid liners on the market. The pen like tip makes it very easy to put on, even for beginners. The color is dark and pigmented. It does not smudge or smear, even after a long day.
Mackenzie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is where it is at!!!! Omg so precise!! Best of the best. This eyeliner is similar to Stilla eyeliner with its precision. Also like the two faced eyeliner. Very pigmented and worth the price!
Guadalupe P.
Review for: Baudelaire
Best eyeliner ever! does not budge or smear and its tip makes it so easy to apply. i am still getting the hang of doing winged liner but this liner makes it easier. i feel more in control using this liner
Drew G.
Big Cove Tann, PA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner it is great my eyelids are naturally greasy but the eyeliner goes right on. It is long lasting but comes off easily with a makeup wipe or makeup remover. I would totally recommend it!
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is such a great eyeliner, the only issue was I felt that it didn't last very long. Other that that it stayed on really great and it had a really good sharp tip to make my eyeliner perfect every time!
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Trooper
Love it!! Super pigmented, stays on super well, and last forever!!! Definitely worth the price. Super portable and convenient. Only liner I use! Perfect for wings or simple everyday looks. Can't top this.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is great. Now I don't use this to draw our my whole wing. But I do draw the tip/wing. Which it does great. Highly pigmented, goes on smoothly. Doesn't transfer to the upper lid when applied.
Samantha K.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper
This is the liner that I use daily!! I use this specific product to outline the wing from the wing all the way to the inner corner this gets all the in there and makes a beautiful cat eye winged eyeliner!
Esmeralda P.
Garland, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love love her liners. They are so precise and never disappoint! Smooth lines and great for cat eyes or how ever your wish but this is a must have. I buy mine at Sephora. I buy them every time I run out.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?