BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
A classic black liner. Works so well for wings and is easy to use. The biggest problem is the smudging. It would wipe off very quickly and at its price point ($20) its sister liner, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner serves the same purpose and is waterproof.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Loooov this it's long lasting plus super easy to handle. So far it's done great in humid weather it is pricy but such a good value considering it's staying power I use this every day. I am definitely buying again.
Hannah Q.
The ink liners are amazing! Super nice felt tip with high pigment! Easy to get precision and lasts all day! The color choices are so pretty. The white is so pretty to lay as a base for eyeshadows! Love this product!
Victoria V.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this product. It stays on all day and the tip is super thin and stiffer than the Tattoo liner! Applies easily and good color payoff! It's a little expensive but so worth it , it lasts months with daily use!
Denise M.
Winterhaven, CA
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It's very pigmented and applies easily with the felt tip applicator. I love the long wear of this product and how dark it applies. It always last throughout my 12 hour shift.
Sofía G.
Review for: Trooper more...
Literally my favorite eyeliner. Would buy every color if they weren't 20$ each. Not usually too hyped for expensive eyeliner but damn it's worth it was a liner you use every day!!!! Would recommend and buy again.
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I absolutely love this liner, goes on super easy, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge, or fade during the day. It works so much better then any of the other "marker" like eyeliners, you don't have to shake it between strokes. Best eyeliner I've ever bought, will continue to use from now on.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This is by far the best liquid liner on the market! In love! Doesn't get dry and crack like a lot of other liquid liners! Perfect for that winged eye! Definitely recommend to anyone who regular uses liquid liner!
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
A great product. I personally prefer the TATTOO liner because it has a brush tip whereas this, the INK liner has a felt tip- but the liner formula is still a great glossy black pigmented formula making it super easy to get those coveted wings. As far as Felt tips go- this is one of the best
Lori D.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Absolutely love this !! Great to wear does not run easy to apply !! Compared to cheaper brands there is no comparison, lasts all day through all kinds of weather I use this product 3 to 4 times a week I would recommend to anyone that wants something that will not smudge or run even at the gym
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?