10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I am a fun of Kat Von D products, her eye liner is fantastic. Easy to handle/work with stays put even after a night of wildness. Only downfall is that it doesn't last long you have to re buy every 1 1/2 months
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
Review for: Woolf
This liquid liner goes on smooth and dark, you don't need more than two coats and it's waterproof and lasts all day. It's very well priced and is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I would recommend it.
Yuri a.
Yuri a.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Woolf
Amazing! Love the packaging , how thin it is it's super lightweight. The felt tip is very sharp perfect for a fierce wing liner ! Nothing bad to say other than price point is a bit high. I would buy again tho!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
The Kat Von D ink liner is my favorite liquid liner. The color is intense and it lasts until I take it off. My other go to is the Stila liquid liner but the Kat Von D is less expensive and just as comparable.
Adanna G.
Adanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely live by this product. It is long lasting and doesn't crease and crack on my eyelids. I have been searching for the perfect liner and my search ends here. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Review for: Baudelaire
I'm brand new to using a liquid liner and this felt tip makes application so easy! The intense blue color is a fun shake up from my usual black or brown and I can't wait to check out other colors in the line!
Isis P.
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Neruda
The product does not show as great on the first try and after three passes I started to see the color but I do enjoy this product. White liners are not easy to come by but this one is one of my top favorites.
Bray G.
Bray G.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner I never seem
To mess up when I use this one it glides so nice and very easy to use I purchased mine at Sephora it makes my brown eyes pop this is will be my second time purchasing.
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner will not leave your eyelid! Which in my book is an amazing thing! The felt tip is so pointy it makes that difficult wing an easy quick task! The pigment is amazing and it wont sink into creases!
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. I use it while doing a cat eye look. It brings out my dark brown eyes amazingly. I have repurchased it once only because the ink liners last a really long time. I would definitely recommend
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?