BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
A great product. I personally prefer the TATTOO liner because it has a brush tip whereas this, the INK liner has a felt tip- but the liner formula is still a great glossy black pigmented formula making it super easy to get those coveted wings. As far as Felt tips go- this is one of the best
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I'm obsessed with Kat Von D's Trooper Liner!  I use it every day and it always leaves a nice clean sharp line that lasts all day.  No other liner compares and I would 10/10 recommend this to other makeup lovers.
Susie B.
Review for: Trooper
super easy application and i have shaky hands! Very good color and lasted a long day. This has become part of my everyday routine. The size is good almost like holding a pencil it was easy! For sure buy again!
Destinee D.
Review for: Trooper
If you think that the tattoo liner is great you have to try the ink liner! It's much more pigmented and doesn't smudge what so ever! It literally will last over 24 hours, not to mention makes the perfect wing!
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
This worked well ... until it dried up which made it very frustrating to try to use at the end. The applicator started to take off product I had applied. I wasn't expecting to have to buy liner again so soon.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Review for: Trooper
Love it! Goes on smooth and easy and lasts all day! Really accentuates my blue eyes. First time user but I plan to purchase again. It's expensive but it does such a good job! I would certainly recommend it others.
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is really smooth and pigmented! It makes my light eyes pop! It is a little thicker than the tattoo liner but works just as good. It lasts forever and I use it everyday! I have and will buy it again!
Melinda R.
Review for: Trooper
Nothing else compares. I'll never use another liquid liner. My only complaint is that I had one that dried up quickly, regardless I love it. Definitely a good value and the color trooper is the perfect black.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Dali
This eyeliner is utterly fabulous. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. The colors are very bold and seem to last all day. Comes off easy with the help of makeup remover and brings a bold look to any selfie!
Emillia S.
Not as good as the tattoo liner. This fades away easily and the tip doesn't give much precision and ends up having the felt fall out and make unwanted marks while trying to do a wing. I would not buy it again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?