11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
For some reason I had high hopes for these but they aren't that pigmented. I bought the white liner and it looks white but it also looks patchy. I guess I'm still in the hunt for a good white eye liner.
It is an amazing product and worth the money. Although it transfers with oily lids, powder does the trick to solve the product. It’s very easy to make a wing and thin line for the perfectly sharp end.
easy to use felt tip and smooth, even application! the packaging is sleek and easy to throw into your makeup bag for travel and everyday. it claims to be water-resistant but my tears still smudged it on many occasions 😕 BUT it stays put all day on my oily eyelids so maybe it is water-resistant to a certain extent! there's room for improvement in the water-resistance department but ultimately is an amazing liquid eyeliner pen!
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first and only liquid liner I was ever able to use successfully. I recommend this liner anytime someone compliments my cat eye. Even thought the tattoo liner is supposed to be longer wear, I find this one lasts me all day and night. I love that the black is a bold black and it doesnt leave a trace of sheerness. It's my holy grail liner!
I got this as a sample from Sephora play and was excited to try. The applicator is more of a felt tip style which I love. The packaging is really nice and I love how the lid is kind of hard to get off. It makes sure my eyeliner won’t dry out or spill easily. The only downside to this is it can be tricky to apply. I find I have to hold it juuuust right to get fluid lines.
Review for: Bukowski more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! Not only does it apply smoothly, it also comes off nicely if you make a mistake! This is the one eyeliner I have found it easy to make wing tips which is super nice since most don’t make an actual point at the end. I was recommend by a friend to try it, and it’s been my go to eyeliner ever since! It does cost a bit more than other eyeliners, but it is so worth it. It definitely does not disappoint!
I was pleasantly surprised about how much I actually like this liner. It goes on very smooth and lasts all day long. I use this a few times a week and I’m becoming a huge fan of this line.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos