10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite pen eyeliner in the whole world. Felt tip pens take some time getting used to but once you practice enough, you can do a winged liner look in no time. I love the formula of this liner because it makes it really easy to apply and work with. I also love how pigmented and black it is! Kat Von D is an awesome brand and this liner will last you forever. I definitely think its worth your money
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
So I am awful at the whole wing eyeliner look. That was until I bought Kat Von D's ink liner makes it so easy to apply and achieve that wing look. It is extremely long lasting, which unfortunately can make it difficult to remove if you mess up at all while applying. I have blue eyes and I have multiple colors that each accentuate my blue eye color really well. This is the only eye liner I use and I love it
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is THE BEST eyeliner I have ever owned. Compared to brush liners and any other felt tip liners this one is the best. I love KVD and her products. I started using this liner ever since it came out and have not used any other eyeliner since. My winged liner always looks so good and the liner lasts all day. This product is one that I recommend to all of my friends everything we go to Sephora.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles , OH
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner! I used to wear it everyday until I finally ran out. It's got great staying power, lasting all day. It often even survived my trips to the gym. Trying only this color, I cannot attest for the others, but it has great pigmentation and goes on boldly with one application. I hate having to go over my liner more than once to get a nice opaque look, and I never had to with this liner.
heather d.
heather d.
Providence, RI
Review for: Trooper
I gave this for Stars only because for the reason because it kind it dries up on me but I also felt tip is a bit from the Shadow that you're using it onother than that this felted liners really good it's very precise and it's very dark going to use it and he has a little shaker inside just in case it does dry am probably just stuck on the sides of the wall other than that it's a really good eyeliner
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Review for: Trooper
I bought this one on accident instead of the tattoo liner in trooper. The felt tip is nice and precise but after maybe a month it began drying up and flaking. I even went back to my old Stila liquid eyeliner just because I couldn't even do 1 eye without it drying up. I always make sure the cap is on and I store it flat so not sure what's going on. Wish I could exchange it for the tattoo liner. :(
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bosch
This liner goes on so smoothly and stays exactly where you drew it on. I have a small size for when I travel and it is my one makeup staple. It is easy to apply and does not dry out easily when stored appropriately. I have used my 0.19 oz for over 6 months with no fading in color (every other day). I do fairly thin lines, so that may have an affect on that. I would highly recommend her products!
Corey H.
Corey H.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS THE GREATEST EYE LINER I HAVE EVER USED. (And I have pretty much tried everything) This liner goes on so well and lasts all day/night with a very deep color that does not fade. I first tried this product because Sephora was sold out of the Stila liner but I was in desperate need of a liquid liner so I decided to try it and I will never go back! This is also great for temporary tattoos :)
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Bukowski
This is one of the few long lasting liquid eyeliners I swear by. I can put it on before work, go to crossfit, grab groceries then cook dinner and it's still on! It may not be perfect at the end of the day but if you are at least a foot and a half away from me it looks flawless. I love it. I do feel like you need to apply two coats to a winged look sometimes but I like that it is buildable.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
I couldn't find the color I normally use-- I use the black tattoo liner. I absolutely love it. it's super easy to use and helps me create really professional looking liner easily. The tip stays pretty nicely, so my lines remain neat and precise. It stays on nicely- even overnight- although I have to touch it up the next day. The line comes out really dark and fresh looking, which I love.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?