10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brogan A.
Brogan A.
Commerce Township, MI
Review for: Baudelaire
This is hands down the best liner I have ever used. It glides on so smoothly and allows for great wings with an insanely low amount of effort in comparison to other brands. I would recommend this liner 10x over!
Review for: Woolf
I have purchased this liner at least 3 times already and will continue to do so. It's perfect, gives as thin and precise of a line that you want, and lasts all day and then some. In fact, it's nearly waterproof.
Adria B.
Adria B.
International Falls, MN
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D has the best ink eye liner I have ever tried. Color payoff is wonderful. The results will last until the next morning (if you're bad about taking off you makeup like me.) I will never quite buying this
Mary Elena D.
Mary Elena D.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Trooper
Love Kat Von D products! This eyeliner was my favorite for years, until I found the Stila one. It has a great small tip for precise application, but it gets dried out really fast and has to constantly be shaken!
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Review for: Woolf
I purchased the black tattoo liner, as I only line my top lashes and always have a wing,this is the easiest JUST BECAUSE it doesn't bleed to my bottom lashes, will purchase again as it's a descent price as well.
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Neruda
Awesome liner. Goes in smooth and easy and last for ever. Literally. Stays put all day and the formula feels great. Easy to apply and the pen style feels natural. Great selection of colors and worth every penny.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
East Grand Forks, MN
Review for: Neruda
Formula is long lasting and the colors are beautiful. I think it's way better than most eyeliners. It's very easy to control therefore making an easier application. I totally recommend this product to everyone!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Trooper
Easy to use, looks great.. very dark. Only cons are if you go over the same spot more than once it will remove what is there.. leaving a gap. It also tends to be shiny and not that matte black I generally love.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Review for: Trooper
This is the perfect product go create winged liner. The pen is ultra pigmented and goes on smoothly for clean and even lines. I've had my pen for months and it still hasn't dried out or ran out of ink. Love it!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D liners are awesome!! She has mastered the art of creating a liner that will allow you to get in every little lash and corner of your eye. I can create a Cat eye quicker than anything with this liner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?