BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Brooke S.
THE best liquid eyeliner I’ve ever used. I love applying this. Super easy and lasts forever! The pigment is solid black and not watery at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It gives such a dramatic look.
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
Review for: Neruda more...
I wanted to love this but honestly it doesn’t last very long at all. It has okay pigment but it flakes off after a pretty short time period. Maybe it is better in another color but not this one. Probably save your coins.
kathy n.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Miriam B.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Hannah S.
This eyeliner runs like CRAZY and is hard to work with. You would be able to get a really precise line, if it didn't bleed so much. Go for the tattoo liner, it's much better.
Stefania M.
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is worth the hype! It glides on smoothly and has a really fine tip. I've only tried trooper, but the pigment is there! I do think it's the best liquid liner I have used. Would recommend it to everyone.
Denise M.
Winterhaven, CA
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It's very pigmented and applies easily with the felt tip applicator. I love the long wear of this product and how dark it applies. It always last throughout my 12 hour shift.
Hannah Q.
The ink liners are amazing! Super nice felt tip with high pigment! Easy to get precision and lasts all day! The color choices are so pretty. The white is so pretty to lay as a base for eyeshadows! Love this product!
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
A classic black liner. Works so well for wings and is easy to use. The biggest problem is the smudging. It would wipe off very quickly and at its price point ($20) its sister liner, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner serves the same purpose and is waterproof.
Penny H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner it goes on smoothly and last all day. No transfer, waterproof and very pigmented. $20 is a bit much price wise for a eyeliner but this one last and doesn’t dry out like some do. I would repurchase again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?