BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
The Kat Von D ink liner is my favorite liquid liner. The color is intense and it lasts until I take it off. My other go to is the Stila liquid liner but the Kat Von D is less expensive and just as comparable.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. I use it while doing a cat eye look. It brings out my dark brown eyes amazingly. I have repurchased it once only because the ink liners last a really long time. I would definitely recommend
Bray G.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner I never seem
To mess up when I use this one it glides so nice and very easy to use I purchased mine at Sephora it makes my brown eyes pop this is will be my second time purchasing.
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Neruda
The product does not show as great on the first try and after three passes I started to see the color but I do enjoy this product. White liners are not easy to come by but this one is one of my top favorites.
Adanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely live by this product. It is long lasting and doesn't crease and crack on my eyelids. I have been searching for the perfect liner and my search ends here. I will continue to purchase this product.
Rebecca S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This eyeliner is a little pricey for what it is. I bought this product for the first time and I don't think I would repurchase this item because it run out really quickly and i would only use this once a week
Sara B.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has a brush tip applicator that has flexibility, precision, and longevity. It's easy to use and opaque. The tip does not dull down over time. Definitely recommend this product over competitors.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Neruda
This is a beautiful white liner that's perfect for more graphic looks. A lot of white liners aren't opaque and can be dry but this one glides on smoothly and has excellent color payoff. I would recommend it.
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It gives me such a precise line. Sephora had a good selection of liners but this is my favorite. With it being a thin felt tip it goes on so simply. Buying it again when this one goes out.
Krista M.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Trooper
Out of all eyeliners I've used this by far is my favorite! It's so easy to use and it dries fast! It's pretty easy to clean up too which is definitely a plus for me! The tip is perfect to get that good wing!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?