BY KAT VON D #16 in Eyeliner

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Destiny D.
I love this formula! It gives me a very dark black and I have good control with the pen. I recently bought a glitter shade and that was incredibly patchy, but their original matte shades are very reliable. I will continue to purchase the black ink liner.
kathy n.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Stefania M.
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is worth the hype! It glides on smoothly and has a really fine tip. I've only tried trooper, but the pigment is there! I do think it's the best liquid liner I have used. Would recommend it to everyone.
Miriam B.
metairie , LA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Hannah S.
This eyeliner runs like CRAZY and is hard to work with. You would be able to get a really precise line, if it didn't bleed so much. Go for the tattoo liner, it's much better.
Emily W.
Review for: Trooper more...
So because it comes from Kat Von D I expected the best but was honestly pretty let down. This one has more pigment than the tattoo liner which is good but still seems to smudge on my eyelid which is not at all fun
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
Kat von D does eyeliner so well. I think the tip on these make the application so much more precise than those with thicker tips. It is the perfect amount of product, it drives down quickly, and stays put all day.
Hannah Q.
The ink liners are amazing! Super nice felt tip with high pigment! Easy to get precision and lasts all day! The color choices are so pretty. The white is so pretty to lay as a base for eyeshadows! Love this product!
Victoria V.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this product. It stays on all day and the tip is super thin and stiffer than the Tattoo liner! Applies easily and good color payoff! It's a little expensive but so worth it , it lasts months with daily use!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?