10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D liners are awesome!! She has mastered the art of creating a liner that will allow you to get in every little lash and corner of your eye. I can create a Cat eye quicker than anything with this liner.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Review for: Bosch
This is a really good liquid eyeliner if you're looking for a pigmented eyeliner that will not smudge or budge. personally, I like the shade trooper. this eyeliner is super easy to use and I would buy it again
Serena H.
Serena H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Bukowski
This is a life savor! If you are like me and can never draw inside the line the. You need this! It goes on smooth and stays on long after your work day. Plus the pen makes it so easy to perfect the wing liner.
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I am a fun of Kat Von D products, her eye liner is fantastic. Easy to handle/work with stays put even after a night of wildness. Only downfall is that it doesn't last long you have to re buy every 1 1/2 months
Bray G.
Bray G.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner I never seem
To mess up when I use this one it glides so nice and very easy to use I purchased mine at Sephora it makes my brown eyes pop this is will be my second time purchasing.
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. I use it while doing a cat eye look. It brings out my dark brown eyes amazingly. I have repurchased it once only because the ink liners last a really long time. I would definitely recommend
Adanna G.
Adanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely live by this product. It is long lasting and doesn't crease and crack on my eyelids. I have been searching for the perfect liner and my search ends here. I will continue to purchase this product.
Stevie H.
Stevie H.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner will not leave your eyelid! Which in my book is an amazing thing! The felt tip is so pointy it makes that difficult wing an easy quick task! The pigment is amazing and it wont sink into creases!
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Review for: Baudelaire
I'm brand new to using a liquid liner and this felt tip makes application so easy! The intense blue color is a fun shake up from my usual black or brown and I can't wait to check out other colors in the line!
Isis P.
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Neruda
The product does not show as great on the first try and after three passes I started to see the color but I do enjoy this product. White liners are not easy to come by but this one is one of my top favorites.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?