BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Has anyone found a halfway decent dupe for this?2 Answers
  • Are these matte or do they have a shine to them? Looking ...3 Answers
  • Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Zhl ..
Review for: Bukowski more...
This product is amazing!! I love the color and it doesn't smudge at all it takes time to take off which is amazing I recommend this product a lot or any Kat Von D product and it's so cheap
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This isn't great. Looks like a sharpie, blotches immediately, way too liquid and doesn't last long just smudges away way too easily. I haven't been able to use this with out failing hard.
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
A Sephora employee recommended this to me when I asked for a black, matte liquid eyeliner recommendation. I'd been using Sephora's waterproof liquid liner in black for a few years, and because I have hooded eyes, I appreciate that it never smeared off, only peeled off when I wanted to remove it. I found Kat Von D's liner is a little bit more difficult to work with, but the color payout is absolutely beautiful! You really need to take your time with this product. Don't try to mess with it on a day you only have 20 minutes to get ready. It'll take at least 5 minutes to get a really nice application. If you're wondering about how it comes off, it does sort of "smear" off during removal, which isn't exactly what I look for because, as mentioned, my lids are hooded, and get a little bit oily throughout the day. For this reason, I can see a little bit of it wearing off if my eyes are watering or anything like that. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Shy
New York
Review for: Trooper more...
I've been using this for 3 years now and it's my favorite liner. I use it almost all the time. I prefer this over the tattoo liner and the felt tip helps me make effortless wings most of the time. It lasts all day and I rarely have to make any touch ups.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the world. Everyone raves about the tattoo liner, but this one is so much better. It is VERY pigmented and smooth. I love this and have repurchased it.
Savannah R.
Not a fan of the Ink Liner because the felt tips caused my lines to not be as precise as I liked. The liner pen dried out quickly. The price is not worth the product in m opinion.
Rosario D.
Tucson, AZ
This eyeliner is great! Last all day, easy to put on. The black is as black as my soul I love it. Will be buying this from now on and the price is so worth it. !
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
These liners are great! I love the color range and formula. I do find it a bit more difficult to wind out than compared to the tattoo liner but it's still awesome
Vasudha s.
Columbus, OH
Best liner. My eyes water a lot so I can’t use anything but liquid liners. This one dries up really fast and stays on. It’s the only liner i have found will stay on me and not smear.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love all Kat Von D products they are wonderful, they are just so gorgeous and so pigmented they make you feel good just for wearing them, the color does last for several hours, but to be honest and truthful everybody wants to know ,are they really non-transferable, do they really flake,bleed, or wear down more in some areas, more than others? Yes they are long wearing and very pigmented but also yes they do tend to bleed and Flake and we're down in some areas more than others there are a lot of tips and tricks that you can use to avoid all of that, but I'm still looking for that one pencil that's going to live up to what it says
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?