10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mary Elena D.
Mary Elena D.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Trooper
Love Kat Von D products! This eyeliner was my favorite for years, until I found the Stila one. It has a great small tip for precise application, but it gets dried out really fast and has to constantly be shaken!
Adria B.
Adria B.
International Falls, MN
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D has the best ink eye liner I have ever tried. Color payoff is wonderful. The results will last until the next morning (if you're bad about taking off you makeup like me.) I will never quite buying this
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Neruda
Awesome liner. Goes in smooth and easy and last for ever. Literally. Stays put all day and the formula feels great. Easy to apply and the pen style feels natural. Great selection of colors and worth every penny.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Review for: Trooper
It used to be my favorite liner, I like that you can be very precise but it wears off faster than other liners and it can get streaky. It's not as black as I would like but it is really great for precision work.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
East Grand Forks, MN
Review for: Neruda
Formula is long lasting and the colors are beautiful. I think it's way better than most eyeliners. It's very easy to control therefore making an easier application. I totally recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
Review for: Trooper
This is the perfect product go create winged liner. The pen is ultra pigmented and goes on smoothly for clean and even lines. I've had my pen for months and it still hasn't dried out or ran out of ink. Love it!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Trooper
Easy to use, looks great.. very dark. Only cons are if you go over the same spot more than once it will remove what is there.. leaving a gap. It also tends to be shiny and not that matte black I generally love.
Yuri a.
Yuri a.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Woolf
Amazing! Love the packaging , how thin it is it's super lightweight. The felt tip is very sharp perfect for a fierce wing liner ! Nothing bad to say other than price point is a bit high. I would buy again tho!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
Review for: Woolf
This liquid liner goes on smooth and dark, you don't need more than two coats and it's waterproof and lasts all day. It's very well priced and is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I would recommend it.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Bukowski
This is a life savor! If you are like me and can never draw inside the line the. You need this! It goes on smooth and stays on long after your work day. Plus the pen makes it so easy to perfect the wing liner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?