BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mckenzie M.
East Grand Forks, MN
Review for: Neruda
Formula is long lasting and the colors are beautiful. I think it's way better than most eyeliners. It's very easy to control therefore making an easier application. I totally recommend this product to everyone!
Michelle L.
Review for: Bosch
This is a really good liquid eyeliner if you're looking for a pigmented eyeliner that will not smudge or budge. personally, I like the shade trooper. this eyeliner is super easy to use and I would buy it again
Maddie S.
Review for: Nietzsche
I like Kat Von d's liners I just hate how they tend to get dry if you're using them too long! Like I'll do one eye and then when I get to the next it's like I gotta press and pray for more product to come out.
Yuri a.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Woolf
Amazing! Love the packaging , how thin it is it's super lightweight. The felt tip is very sharp perfect for a fierce wing liner ! Nothing bad to say other than price point is a bit high. I would buy again tho!
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I am a fun of Kat Von D products, her eye liner is fantastic. Easy to handle/work with stays put even after a night of wildness. Only downfall is that it doesn't last long you have to re buy every 1 1/2 months
Serena H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Bukowski
This is a life savor! If you are like me and can never draw inside the line the. You need this! It goes on smooth and stays on long after your work day. Plus the pen makes it so easy to perfect the wing liner.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D liners are awesome!! She has mastered the art of creating a liner that will allow you to get in every little lash and corner of your eye. I can create a Cat eye quicker than anything with this liner.
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
Review for: Woolf
This liquid liner goes on smooth and dark, you don't need more than two coats and it's waterproof and lasts all day. It's very well priced and is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I would recommend it.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. I use it while doing a cat eye look. It brings out my dark brown eyes amazingly. I have repurchased it once only because the ink liners last a really long time. I would definitely recommend
Stevie H.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner will not leave your eyelid! Which in my book is an amazing thing! The felt tip is so pointy it makes that difficult wing an easy quick task! The pigment is amazing and it wont sink into creases!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?