BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Desiree M.
This eyeliner is the definition of long lasting. I just notice that when I apply it I usually have to do a second layer because there will be spots were the product does not disperse evenly. Great brand overall.
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
I will never use another liner again. (Except maybe the tattoo version). The formula is so long lasting, no smudging, bold and vibrant, fine lines to thick wings. It's everything you want in liner.
Cristabel J.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Best eyeliner ever! The applicator is sharp enough for a perfect wing! You can get it at Sephora, ulta or cat von d's official page. It is a little pricy but it's worth it. You just have to take care of the lid because it will dry out if you don't close it.
Erin L.
This is a very long lasting eyeliner. It's a very easy applying liner. I use the black shade and I really like it! It is also very affordable but can't be found at drugstores. I would recommend trying this product out!
Destiny D.
I love this formula! It gives me a very dark black and I have good control with the pen. I recently bought a glitter shade and that was incredibly patchy, but their original matte shades are very reliable. I will continue to purchase the black ink liner.
Hannah S.
This eyeliner runs like CRAZY and is hard to work with. You would be able to get a really precise line, if it didn't bleed so much. Go for the tattoo liner, it's much better.
Miriam B.
metairie , LA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Stefania M.
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is worth the hype! It glides on smoothly and has a really fine tip. I've only tried trooper, but the pigment is there! I do think it's the best liquid liner I have used. Would recommend it to everyone.
kathy n.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?