10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
This liner is super thin and easy to apply. It's a nice stroke. Doesn't smudge. It's also pretty long lasting too. I love the color options too even though I tend to stick with black it's cool to have fun options.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Review for: Bukowski
It's super black and easy to work with! It's long lasting which is one of the reasons I love kat Von d. The products stay on and looks great! I def recommend for all of you who like to create a dramatic wing look!
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is wonderful! I was worried because of how big it was but it ended up working just fine. I use it on my wings and they always have such a sharp point everyday. Plus it doesn't smudge throughout the day!
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I love the kat Von D line I purchased this at Sephora . Unfortunately this doesn't sit well with my eyes. I have extremely sensitive eyes and an hour after application my eyelids were itching .. I had to return ..
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Florence, MT
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best eyeliner I have ever used. I use it everyday and while it is pricey for an eyeliner, it's amazing. It's very easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone who wears liner on their lid!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is a classic must have for me! When I'm in a pinch and don't have time to fuss with gels and brushes this gets the job done quickly and efficiently! It lasts all day for me and is super easy to use, love it!
Brogan A.
Brogan A.
Commerce Township, MI
Review for: Baudelaire
This is hands down the best liner I have ever used. It glides on so smoothly and allows for great wings with an insanely low amount of effort in comparison to other brands. I would recommend this liner 10x over!
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Neruda
Awesome liner. Goes in smooth and easy and last for ever. Literally. Stays put all day and the formula feels great. Easy to apply and the pen style feels natural. Great selection of colors and worth every penny.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Review for: Trooper
It used to be my favorite liner, I like that you can be very precise but it wears off faster than other liners and it can get streaky. It's not as black as I would like but it is really great for precision work.
Camryn E.
Camryn E.
Review for: Trooper
At first i tried the sample size which was very pigmented and super easy to draw on a wing and apply but dried out very quickly. Then i purchased full size and only got one use out of it before it was all dried.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?