BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
One of the best liquid eyeliners out there. The brand offers a variety of colors from black to more bold colors. The fine pointed tip makes it easy to do a simple eye look or make a winged dramatic look. It applies on easy but can dry quickly for a nice matte look.
Koda M.
Review for: Trooper more...
The tip is very hard and it can be a bit difficult to apply straight even lines. It runs out a bit quickly, but it is generally darker and long lasting. I probably wont purchase again and i definitely would prefer the tattoo liner!
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper more...
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Victoria D.
Review for: Trooper more...
AMAZING product! Would be 5 stars if only it was completely matte. However, it glides on smoothly and the applicator is great. Easy for first time liquid liner users! I’ve repurchased multiple times and plan to in the future.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Woolf more...
I love love this eyeliner! So easy to achieve a cat eye with! The tip is flexible and easy to use! One issue is that it dries out pretty quickly. But other than that by far the easiest to use liquid eyeliner I have ever used!
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
So I am awful at the whole wing eyeliner look. That was until I bought Kat Von D's ink liner makes it so easy to apply and achieve that wing look. It is extremely long lasting, which unfortunately can make it difficult to remove if you mess up at all while applying. I have blue eyes and I have multiple colors that each accentuate my blue eye color really well. This is the only eye liner I use and I love it
Cait D.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Trooper more...
I originally got this eyeliner as a sample to try and I really loved it so I decide to get the full size one and the first reason why i love this eyeliner is because I am very clumsy when it comes to eyeliners and the felt tip makes it really easy to apply. Second reason is because I have very small eyes and it is hard to find felt tip liners that can glide on the eyelid to create a thin line, but this eyeliner does that and it really helps to get a straight line. Also this eyeliner doesn't dry down to an off black colour it stays on the eyelid as black and stays a good amount of time. I wear it almost everyday and I honestly would recommend this to anyone
Katie R.
Land O Lakes, WI
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the blackest liner ever! Easy tip allows smooth and easy application. It stays all day and is perfect for wings. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to do so because no other liner can beat this!
Patricia C.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Love love loveeeee this ! It comes out perfect and gives the perfect amount every time. It makes my blue eyes pop and it has lasted a good bit. It's at sephora for about $17 and I will be buying it again so give it a try (:
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This liner is very easy to apply. It has a felt tip which makes smooth lines effortlessly. It is easy to control how thick of a line you are making. It lasts all day without smudging. It is about $20, and is worth the price!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?