BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cassandra M.
Angleton, TX
Review for: Trooper
I honestly think kat has one of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used! It lasts, doesn't smudge and it's so dark it does not look grey like some black eyeliners do
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Trooper
I tried Kat Von D's tattoo liner, unfortunately I'm not a fan of it, but her ink liner is so amazing. It just glides on & stays put. It doesn't sweat off or bleed into the corners of your eyes. I will be buying this liner again.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
Love the dark dark color but I prefer the tattoo liner. The felt tip on this is a little stiff which I do not like and I end up having to go back and fill in instead of just sweeping across once.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best I've used - but not as best Stila brand in my opinion. This liner is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used. I got this as a gift and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It stays all day long and doesn't budge at all
Morgan W.
elkhart indiana
Best liner I have ever found. Once you go kat von d products, you will never go back! Goes on smooth and stays all day. I often use shades trooper and Neruda and they are amazing! I usually order online at sephora and have always had great experiences with it. 10/10 would buy again and will always recommend to friends
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Koda M.
Review for: Trooper
The tip is very hard and it can be a bit difficult to apply straight even lines. It runs out a bit quickly, but it is generally darker and long lasting. I probably wont purchase again and i definitely would prefer the tattoo liner!
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
So I am awful at the whole wing eyeliner look. That was until I bought Kat Von D's ink liner makes it so easy to apply and achieve that wing look. It is extremely long lasting, which unfortunately can make it difficult to remove if you mess up at all while applying. I have blue eyes and I have multiple colors that each accentuate my blue eye color really well. This is the only eye liner I use and I love it
Patricia C.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Bukowski
Love love loveeeee this ! It comes out perfect and gives the perfect amount every time. It makes my blue eyes pop and it has lasted a good bit. It's at sephora for about $17 and I will be buying it again so give it a try (:
Katie R.
Wisconsin
Review for: Trooper
This is the blackest liner ever! Easy tip allows smooth and easy application. It stays all day and is perfect for wings. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to do so because no other liner can beat this!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?