10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Neruda
I love this white liner about as much as I love the too faced liner. I swear by this white liner it does not mix with the eyeshadow and it has such a sharp pointed and that I get a very nice wing that can cut anyone
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
San Pedro , CA
Review for: Trooper
This is a felt tip liner which for me makes putting eyeliner on a breeze I knew nothing about liner and this helps me a lot is very black isn't shinny like other and stays in place!! Must try I'm on my 3rd eyeliner!!
Mele A.
Mele A.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Love her eyeliner! It's so dark and the pen is so pointed and easy to manage! The price is well worth it since it lasts all day and does not smudge! I will definitely buy this again and recommend you buy it as well!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liner!!! This eyeliner is amazing, doesn't smudge and it stays almost all day. I use this product every day I wear eyeliner (almost every day) I would definitely buy again and it only costs $20!
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner it makes it so easy to do wings and doesn't go on patchy a little pricey but the absolute bomb it works so well and I would totally buy it again a hundred times I would recommend it to everyone
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Review for: Trooper
This liner is one of the best is stays on so well and is super pigmented easy application and if you mess up you can easily wipe it with a qtip it is pricey but it's so much better than my $8 drugstore pen Honestly.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner! I'm a nurse and it stays on for my full 12 hour shift without smudging. I use it every morning and it lasts all day but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. It's the only eyeliner I'll use!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Great waterproof eyeliner. Doesn't smudge through the day. It actually stays where you put it. That's hard to find when it comes to liquid eye liner. It doesn't transfer to your upper eye lid either which is great.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of the black. I love the applicator. It is so easy to use on myself and others. It doesn't fray like a felt tip since it is a brush tip. It lasts a while also. I can use a whole pen for about 3 months.
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is wonderful! I was worried because of how big it was but it ended up working just fine. I use it on my wings and they always have such a sharp point everyday. Plus it doesn't smudge throughout the day!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?