BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Victoria L.
Redondo beach, CA
Review for: Other more...
I like the options it gives me for colors. The packaging is great like all of her other products. I love the stuff so much super easy to use and lasts all day! Totally gonna pick up some more!
Sorangy E.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Dali more...
This product is great it lasts long and it's amazing . Price is very good too ! Very nice packaging . It's well put together . It goes with anyone's eye color I believe I bought it at Sephora .
Chloe H.
Onarga, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
My trooper eyeliner is a staple! I've used it pretty much every day for a long time, and each pen lasts about a year. I think that it's incredible for the price! I'm on my second one right now.
Rosa A.
Roxboro, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
I really love this liquid eyeliner! Kat Von D does a well job with all her products, I haven't found one that I don't like. One thing that I like but some may not, it can be easily swiped off.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Such a good product! The design of the brush is designed on a Japanese brush and it does the lines so precisely and beautifully. No other liner compares to this one. Give a try if you haven’t!
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
I really like how black this eyeliner is and how matte the finish is. The packaging is really nice and easy to hold. It's long lasting all day for me, which I love. The product is easy to use and apply because of the pointed tip. I would buy it again for sure.
Leann L.
Fruita , CO
Review for: Trooper more...
I hated this liner, the color was nice but I didn't like how my wing came out! I'm not very experienced with liquid liners so I just couldn't get it right! I know many others love it but liquid liners just aren't for me.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
I much prefer the tattoo liner over the ink liner, but this isn't terrible. Tip is a little stiff and the color didn't last long (I bought this in white). Wish it had the same tip as the tattoo liner!
Cynthia A.
I have the white ink liner and when I would use it in my waterline it would go in my eye. Made me see blurry for a bit and it wouldn't last too long. I don't k so if it was the color but it didn't do much for me.
Zhl ..
Review for: Bukowski more...
This product is amazing!! I love the color and it doesn't smudge at all it takes time to take off which is amazing I recommend this product a lot or any Kat Von D product and it's so cheap
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora