BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mele A.
Mele A.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Love her eyeliner! It's so dark and the pen is so pointed and easy to manage! The price is well worth it since it lasts all day and does not smudge! I will definitely buy this again and recommend you buy it as well!
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
San Pedro , CA
Review for: Trooper
This is a felt tip liner which for me makes putting eyeliner on a breeze I knew nothing about liner and this helps me a lot is very black isn't shinny like other and stays in place!! Must try I'm on my 3rd eyeliner!!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of the black. I love the applicator. It is so easy to use on myself and others. It doesn't fray like a felt tip since it is a brush tip. It lasts a while also. I can use a whole pen for about 3 months.
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Review for: Trooper
This liner is one of the best is stays on so well and is super pigmented easy application and if you mess up you can easily wipe it with a qtip it is pricey but it's so much better than my $8 drugstore pen Honestly.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner! I'm a nurse and it stays on for my full 12 hour shift without smudging. I use it every morning and it lasts all day but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. It's the only eyeliner I'll use!
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner it makes it so easy to do wings and doesn't go on patchy a little pricey but the absolute bomb it works so well and I would totally buy it again a hundred times I would recommend it to everyone
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Great waterproof eyeliner. Doesn't smudge through the day. It actually stays where you put it. That's hard to find when it comes to liquid eye liner. It doesn't transfer to your upper eye lid either which is great.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Fairfield, NJ
This liner is super thin and easy to apply. It's a nice stroke. Doesn't smudge. It's also pretty long lasting too. I love the color options too even though I tend to stick with black it's cool to have fun options.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I love the kat Von D line I purchased this at Sephora . Unfortunately this doesn't sit well with my eyes. I have extremely sensitive eyes and an hour after application my eyelids were itching .. I had to return ..
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Review for: Bukowski
It's super black and easy to work with! It's long lasting which is one of the reasons I love kat Von d. The products stay on and looks great! I def recommend for all of you who like to create a dramatic wing look!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?