BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It can last all day without smearing, especially with a setting spray over it. It is super pigmented and a dark shade of the color. The product is amazing but a little pricey. I definitely recommed this product because it is such a good buy.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
The pigment in this liner is amazing. It doesn't feather on my eyelid either. I like the felt tip that this liner has instead of the brush tip that the tattoo liner had. Will definitely repurchase when my current liner runs out
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Trooper more...
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Cassandra M.
Angleton, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I honestly think kat has one of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used! It lasts, doesn't smudge and it's so dark it does not look grey like some black eyeliners do
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I tried Kat Von D's tattoo liner, unfortunately I'm not a fan of it, but her ink liner is so amazing. It just glides on & stays put. It doesn't sweat off or bleed into the corners of your eyes. I will be buying this liner again.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Woolf more...
I love love this eyeliner! So easy to achieve a cat eye with! The tip is flexible and easy to use! One issue is that it dries out pretty quickly. But other than that by far the easiest to use liquid eyeliner I have ever used!
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper more...
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Victoria D.
Review for: Trooper more...
AMAZING product! Would be 5 stars if only it was completely matte. However, it glides on smoothly and the applicator is great. Easy for first time liquid liner users! I’ve repurchased multiple times and plan to in the future.
Katelyn F.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eye liner. It goes on so effortlessly and I wasn’t even all that great at doing my eyeliner until I got this product. It’s lasted me weeks which is definitely a good value for it’s size. This is my go to eyeliner.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
One of the best liquid eyeliners out there. The brand offers a variety of colors from black to more bold colors. The fine pointed tip makes it easy to do a simple eye look or make a winged dramatic look. It applies on easy but can dry quickly for a nice matte look.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?