11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,206 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
These run out 10 times faster than the tattoo liner and they don't go on as well. I've fallen to temptation and tried more than once. Disappointed. Bought at Sephora. Get the tattoo liner instead!
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner hands down. It goes on perfectly and doesn't look too liquidy or too fine. You barely have to apply pressure and it allows for mistakes somehow. I definitely recommend!
The last time I went in to Sephora they had this product right next to my go to eyeliner and I realized Kat Von D's was actually a couple dollars cheaper. I went ahead and bought my go to AND this eyeliner to compare. I did notice that this brand does not go on as dark and bold as the other eyeliner I swear by. I found myself having to go over my wings a couple times to get the same look. I also noticed by the end of the day this eyeliner smeared compared to my go to as well. If there was any reason I had to save those couple dollars I would buy this again but other than that I do not think I will choose this over the other brand.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Kat Von D has yet to come out with a product that has disappointed me. This ink liner is outstanding! Glides on so smooth and the texture is amazing. I adore this color and goes with a day or evening look. So easy to apply and the packaging is on point too as all of her products because (she does her own art work and design on her palettes and such.) Price is great and compared to other inked liners this one lasts the longest in my book for sure. This will stay on your lids until your remove it at night, I never need to do a touch up on this product at least for me. I highly recommend trying it out and as always Kat is cruelty free (the best part of all) on her products, love her and her makeup!
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos