BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It can last all day without smearing, especially with a setting spray over it. It is super pigmented and a dark shade of the color. The product is amazing but a little pricey. I definitely recommed this product because it is such a good buy.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of the best high end eyeliner that I've ever found. It stays on all day, it's waterproof and it's matte. I usually prefer drugstore eyeliners, but when i want to spend a little more, I always buy Kat Von D ink liner
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best I've used - but not as best Stila brand in my opinion. This liner is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used. I got this as a gift and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It stays all day long and doesn't budge at all
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Trooper
I tried Kat Von D's tattoo liner, unfortunately I'm not a fan of it, but her ink liner is so amazing. It just glides on & stays put. It doesn't sweat off or bleed into the corners of your eyes. I will be buying this liner again.
Marty S.
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper
These liners are my absolute go tos! I use one every single day. The colors are vibrant and they stay on all thru the work day then some. The tip is thin so it helps with being precise and glides on smooth. I buy them at Sephora and I am definitely buying them again!
Cassandra M.
Angleton, TX
Review for: Trooper
I honestly think kat has one of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used! It lasts, doesn't smudge and it's so dark it does not look grey like some black eyeliners do
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
Love the dark dark color but I prefer the tattoo liner. The felt tip on this is a little stiff which I do not like and I end up having to go back and fill in instead of just sweeping across once.
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Morgan W.
elkhart indiana
Best liner I have ever found. Once you go kat von d products, you will never go back! Goes on smooth and stays all day. I often use shades trooper and Neruda and they are amazing! I usually order online at sephora and have always had great experiences with it. 10/10 would buy again and will always recommend to friends
Koda M.
Review for: Trooper
The tip is very hard and it can be a bit difficult to apply straight even lines. It runs out a bit quickly, but it is generally darker and long lasting. I probably wont purchase again and i definitely would prefer the tattoo liner!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?