BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Renee H.
Renee H.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Trooper
This liner will not budge. No amount of sweat, humidity, water, or anything can make this liner move. The felt tip is very flexible and thin, perfecr for a basic bar liner or a more elaborate wing. I love this liner.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Eustis, FL
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite product. I've tried so many, and absolutely nothing is bette than this eyeliner. I am forever diehard fan of this eyeliner. It's easy to use, it's precise, and long wearing. My absolute favorite.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
Review for: Woolf
Kat Von D nailed it! For a liquid liner, it's amazing! I usually use a pencil or a gel liner, but definitely don't mind using Kat Von D to step my look up a little and really get a sharp wing! Definitely buying again
Newlin M.
Newlin M.
Camby, IN
Review for: Neruda
This shade is so unique. Something about a white liner just draws me in. It makes my makeup POP. plus it stays ALL DAY hence the name tattoo liner. It's seriously the best brand of liners on the market in my opinion.
Ezeka  A.
Ezeka A.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is great it stays on and is very black. The texture last long on your face. I have brown eyes I like the black color. It is a good liner little bit better than the ones in the drug store. I would buy again
cassandra c.
cassandra c.
Review for: Trooper
I just got one as a gift and at first it was cool but I've only used it twice and u swear it feels like it's dried out or something, maybe I just need to get the hang to it but it's not as moist as I thought it'd be
Christina M.
Christina M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Review for: Dali
My absolute favorite eyeliner of all time. It is so easy to use. It gives you that perfect winged look with out even putting in effort. If anyone is looking for a good top of the line eyeliner this is deffintely it.
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
San Pedro , CA
Review for: Trooper
This is a felt tip liner which for me makes putting eyeliner on a breeze I knew nothing about liner and this helps me a lot is very black isn't shinny like other and stays in place!! Must try I'm on my 3rd eyeliner!!
Joley W.
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Review for: Trooper
I love KVD! This liner stays on all day and all night! I have watery eyes, but this stuff does not budge. I find that it is easier to draw the line on your top lid with this ink liner rather than the tattoo version.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liner!!! This eyeliner is amazing, doesn't smudge and it stays almost all day. I use this product every day I wear eyeliner (almost every day) I would definitely buy again and it only costs $20!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?