10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Renee H.
Renee H.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Trooper
This liner will not budge. No amount of sweat, humidity, water, or anything can make this liner move. The felt tip is very flexible and thin, perfecr for a basic bar liner or a more elaborate wing. I love this liner.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Eustis, FL
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite product. I've tried so many, and absolutely nothing is bette than this eyeliner. I am forever diehard fan of this eyeliner. It's easy to use, it's precise, and long wearing. My absolute favorite.
Newlin M.
Newlin M.
Camby, IN
Review for: Neruda
This shade is so unique. Something about a white liner just draws me in. It makes my makeup POP. plus it stays ALL DAY hence the name tattoo liner. It's seriously the best brand of liners on the market in my opinion.
Ralonda P.
Ralonda P.
Pauls Valley, OK
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. Absolutely love it. I own several different one's from both high end and low end brands but, I always find myself going back to this one. If you haven't tried I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
Review for: Woolf
Kat Von D nailed it! For a liquid liner, it's amazing! I usually use a pencil or a gel liner, but definitely don't mind using Kat Von D to step my look up a little and really get a sharp wing! Definitely buying again
Ezeka  A.
Ezeka A.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is great it stays on and is very black. The texture last long on your face. I have brown eyes I like the black color. It is a good liner little bit better than the ones in the drug store. I would buy again
cassandra c.
cassandra c.
Review for: Trooper
I just got one as a gift and at first it was cool but I've only used it twice and u swear it feels like it's dried out or something, maybe I just need to get the hang to it but it's not as moist as I thought it'd be
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Neruda
I love this white liner about as much as I love the too faced liner. I swear by this white liner it does not mix with the eyeshadow and it has such a sharp pointed and that I get a very nice wing that can cut anyone
Mele A.
Mele A.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Love her eyeliner! It's so dark and the pen is so pointed and easy to manage! The price is well worth it since it lasts all day and does not smudge! I will definitely buy this again and recommend you buy it as well!
Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.
San Pedro , CA
Review for: Trooper
This is a felt tip liner which for me makes putting eyeliner on a breeze I knew nothing about liner and this helps me a lot is very black isn't shinny like other and stays in place!! Must try I'm on my 3rd eyeliner!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?