BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ashley R.
Varnell, GA
Probably one of the best pen liners I have ever used. I bought while on sale on the kvd website. It arrived on time in perfect condition. I use it almost everyday. The colors are vibrant and goes on smoothly. Definitely will buy again
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is amazing. It is my favorite liquid pen liner and the only one I reach for anymore. It really is so black and goes on so smooth. It's very easy to use. I will continue to repurchase it and always recommend this eyeliner.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
Jessie A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My love for this liner is so surreal. Not only is it easy to use and apply but you could use it for so many looks that require a lot of detail. It drys quickly and it stays all day. I would buy again without hesitation. Definitely recommend. Totally worth the money.
Dana C.
Rockmart
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Beautiful color. Applies easily and flawlessly! Live the formula. Always glides on with the perfect pigmentation. I reach for this product at least once a week depending on my shadow choice. Perfect shade for those dramatic eyes!!!
Makena P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bosch more...
This eyeliner is absolutely exceptional! It is a true black that can be used by anybody. The tip is manageable and can be used to create any style that is desired. The liner lasts for a long time, way past it’s expiration date, too!
Jessica S.
I love these so so much! They have such a beautiful choice of colors and they last all day long! I never ever have them transfer or fade on me! I love using them to give a little pop to my eye makeup look
Becca M.
Largo, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
By far one of the best and easiest to use eyeliners I've ever used. I love how pigmented it is and how I can throw it on over eyeshadow and I don't have to go over it again to get that true black color I'm looking for. I use it every day and I have yet to be disappointed.
Syeda I.
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on smooth and is very easy to control. I have never been particularly skilled with eyeliner but I feel like a pro with this. The precision is great, it has a great wear time- truly 24hours without fading.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?