BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Dana C.
Rockmart
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color. Applies easily and flawlessly! Live the formula. Always glides on with the perfect pigmentation. I reach for this product at least once a week depending on my shadow choice. Perfect shade for those dramatic eyes!!!
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
Jessie A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My love for this liner is so surreal. Not only is it easy to use and apply but you could use it for so many looks that require a lot of detail. It drys quickly and it stays all day. I would buy again without hesitation. Definitely recommend. Totally worth the money.
Syeda I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on smooth and is very easy to control. I have never been particularly skilled with eyeliner but I feel like a pro with this. The precision is great, it has a great wear time- truly 24hours without fading.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so so much! They have such a beautiful choice of colors and they last all day long! I never ever have them transfer or fade on me! I love using them to give a little pop to my eye makeup look
Becca M.
Largo, FL
Review for: Trooper
By far one of the best and easiest to use eyeliners I've ever used. I love how pigmented it is and how I can throw it on over eyeshadow and I don't have to go over it again to get that true black color I'm looking for. I use it every day and I have yet to be disappointed.
Marty S.
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper
These liners are my absolute go tos! I use one every single day. The colors are vibrant and they stay on all thru the work day then some. The tip is thin so it helps with being precise and glides on smooth. I buy them at Sephora and I am definitely buying them again!
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It can last all day without smearing, especially with a setting spray over it. It is super pigmented and a dark shade of the color. The product is amazing but a little pricey. I definitely recommed this product because it is such a good buy.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
The pigment in this liner is amazing. It doesn't feather on my eyelid either. I like the felt tip that this liner has instead of the brush tip that the tattoo liner had. Will definitely repurchase when my current liner runs out
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?