BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
Review for: Trooper
I have tried many liquid liners and this is my absolute favorite. It lasts forever and is THE smoothst application I've ever used. I have hooded eyes that are downturned, so liquid liner is tricky but KVD is my go to!
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
This is a great eyeliner that lasts such a long time! I have used this for a little over year. The pigment is great and it doesn't smudge. I also don't need to tug at my eyes to get it off when used with makeup remover
Alexie P.
Alexie P.
Review for: Baudelaire
I can't live without this. It's my ride or die, 10hr day of non-stop moving but this doesn't even smear. It keeps on through rain, and sweat. If you're looking for a liner that endures it all, you've got it right here.
Bryn L.
Bryn L.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner! Doesn't fade or smear throughout the day. Prefer it to the tattoo liner because of the felt tip (tattoo liner is a brush tip). Lasts a long time, too! I use it daily and it lasts at least three months.
Matt L.
Matt L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner and comes in so many amazing colors. The felt tip is great and is super easy to apply. The only thing is the eyeliner can run a little bit when applying before it dries. Would totally recommend to others
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Kat Von D has the best cosmetics around that actually stay on throughout the day. The eye liner ink is quite amazing to say the least. I own at least 4 in different colors and wear the regularly. Definitely try it out!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D Ink liners are THE BEST! It is my favorite liquid liner to use. The felt pen tip is amazing and precise. It lasts FOREVER. Kat Von D has got makeup down. I purchased mine at sephora and will continue to buy.
Gricelda T.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Dali
Such a fun liner! It brings out the creative artist in anyone, wether it be for a simple pop of color or to mix well with other vivid colors you create in your beautiful eyelids. It doesn't smear easily at all either.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Hemingway
I will always love Kat Von d products. This liner and the black one are one of my favorites. I have been using for years. Very long wearing and smudge proof. It is a little pricey but I would buy it for ever I love it
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner because it's super easy to use. It dries fairly fast but have noticed that depending on the primer you use underneath it can chip/smear. So far the best felt liner I've found. I would recommend buying.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?