BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is amazing. It is my favorite liquid pen liner and the only one I reach for anymore. It really is so black and goes on so smooth. It's very easy to use. I will continue to repurchase it and always recommend this eyeliner.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone knows that Kate Von D has the best eyeliners and me and you can apply it once and it will last all day the black finish is perfect it gives a great line it doesn't run and I think that it's definitely worth the price which is normally about $20
Julie M.
I purchased one of the liners from Sephora and maybe it was just the color I got but it didn't apply well over shadow. The pen also dried up within a few months. I didn't use the liner every day. I probably only used it once or twice.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I really don’t know what the difference is between this and the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner , but I really love this. I bought it when Sephora was out of the regular Tattoo liner, and I loved its pigmentation and the ease of use.
Emily J.
This is actually my favorite eyeliner that I've ever used. I tried the tattoo liner but it doesn't come out as dark and pigmented as this liner. This one is also much better because it doesn't dry out. I would highly recommend this liner for cat eyes
Dana C.
Rockmart
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Beautiful color. Applies easily and flawlessly! Live the formula. Always glides on with the perfect pigmentation. I reach for this product at least once a week depending on my shadow choice. Perfect shade for those dramatic eyes!!!
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great felt tip eyeliner! It is long wearing and waterproof! It even stays on with my oily eye lids! It’s fantastic and easy to apply! It has great pigment! It isn’t completely matte though, I know that is a big trend right now!
Jessie A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My love for this liner is so surreal. Not only is it easy to use and apply but you could use it for so many looks that require a lot of detail. It drys quickly and it stays all day. I would buy again without hesitation. Definitely recommend. Totally worth the money.
Makena P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bosch more...
This eyeliner is absolutely exceptional! It is a true black that can be used by anybody. The tip is manageable and can be used to create any style that is desired. The liner lasts for a long time, way past it’s expiration date, too!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?