10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Celia L.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER!! I love this eyeliner so much and believe it's deff worth 20$ I like my eyeliner dark black and matte and this one is. It's easy to use and the end helps me make my wing eyeliner more sharp 👍🏽👍🏽
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this liner and I use it daily. It lasts all day and I don't have to do touch ups. This is the only liner I buy and it's perfect for my eyes. Some liner irritates my eyes but this is an amazing formula.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid liner on the market! I love the application tip on this liner. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I've used for about 2 years now. I only wish it came in more colors. I recommend this product.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Kat Von D has the best cosmetics around that actually stay on throughout the day. The eye liner ink is quite amazing to say the least. I own at least 4 in different colors and wear the regularly. Definitely try it out!
Matt L.
Matt L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner and comes in so many amazing colors. The felt tip is great and is super easy to apply. The only thing is the eyeliner can run a little bit when applying before it dries. Would totally recommend to others
Alexie P.
Alexie P.
Review for: Baudelaire
I can't live without this. It's my ride or die, 10hr day of non-stop moving but this doesn't even smear. It keeps on through rain, and sweat. If you're looking for a liner that endures it all, you've got it right here.
Chunni P.
Chunni P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Dali
Best eye liner ever!! This is totally transfer proof even on the hottest, most humid days. This stuff is the real deal. The tip is perfect to help create a cat eye with ease. Definitely something that I will reperchase
Bryn L.
Bryn L.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner! Doesn't fade or smear throughout the day. Prefer it to the tattoo liner because of the felt tip (tattoo liner is a brush tip). Lasts a long time, too! I use it daily and it lasts at least three months.
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
This is a great eyeliner that lasts such a long time! I have used this for a little over year. The pigment is great and it doesn't smudge. I also don't need to tug at my eyes to get it off when used with makeup remover
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
Review for: Trooper
I have tried many liquid liners and this is my absolute favorite. It lasts forever and is THE smoothst application I've ever used. I have hooded eyes that are downturned, so liquid liner is tricky but KVD is my go to!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?