BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chunni P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Dali
Best eye liner ever!! This is totally transfer proof even on the hottest, most humid days. This stuff is the real deal. The tip is perfect to help create a cat eye with ease. Definitely something that I will reperchase
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
This is a great eyeliner that lasts such a long time! I have used this for a little over year. The pigment is great and it doesn't smudge. I also don't need to tug at my eyes to get it off when used with makeup remover
Vanessa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner because it's super easy to use. It dries fairly fast but have noticed that depending on the primer you use underneath it can chip/smear. So far the best felt liner I've found. I would recommend buying.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Dali
Such a fun liner! It brings out the creative artist in anyone, wether it be for a simple pop of color or to mix well with other vivid colors you create in your beautiful eyelids. It doesn't smear easily at all either.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D Ink liners are THE BEST! It is my favorite liquid liner to use. The felt pen tip is amazing and precise. It lasts FOREVER. Kat Von D has got makeup down. I purchased mine at sephora and will continue to buy.
Angie M.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Hemingway
I will always love Kat Von d products. This liner and the black one are one of my favorites. I have been using for years. Very long wearing and smudge proof. It is a little pricey but I would buy it for ever I love it
Jenna J.
Eustis, FL
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite product. I've tried so many, and absolutely nothing is bette than this eyeliner. I am forever diehard fan of this eyeliner. It's easy to use, it's precise, and long wearing. My absolute favorite.
Ezeka  A.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is great it stays on and is very black. The texture last long on your face. I have brown eyes I like the black color. It is a good liner little bit better than the ones in the drug store. I would buy again
Renee H.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Trooper
This liner will not budge. No amount of sweat, humidity, water, or anything can make this liner move. The felt tip is very flexible and thin, perfecr for a basic bar liner or a more elaborate wing. I love this liner.
Newlin M.
Camby, IN
Review for: Neruda
This shade is so unique. Something about a white liner just draws me in. It makes my makeup POP. plus it stays ALL DAY hence the name tattoo liner. It's seriously the best brand of liners on the market in my opinion.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?