BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Antoneta H.
The color I own is Trooper, and I must say indeed it is! This liner is easy to apply and it dries as soon as your done lining your eyes up! The best part is, is that it lasts all day and is super rich in color!
Nesa R.
texas
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love this kat Von D ink liner , it’s a really good product .. this is my first time using it and all I can say it’s wow. I totally love it and would definitely gonna keep buying it .. and the price isn’t bad.
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I have eyes that tend to get super watery and make "waterproof" eyeliners just disappear. This eyeliner was definitely heaven sent! Not only does it stay, but it is very easy to apply and makes getting the winged eye look very achievable.
Sarah P.
This is my favorite liquid liner. The shade Trooper is the blackest black shade which is perfect and I really like be tip of the applicator. Her Tattoo version is a little more flimsy and difficult to work with.
ncs313 C.
PHOENIXVILLE, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this liner. I've tried so many different liners in attempt to get the perfect cat eye and this is the only one e that has ever worked for me, so easy. So precise, and it stays on all day long!
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
A great product. I personally prefer the TATTOO liner because it has a brush tip whereas this, the INK liner has a felt tip- but the liner formula is still a great glossy black pigmented formula making it super easy to get those coveted wings. As far as Felt tips go- this is one of the best
Lori D.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Absolutely love this !! Great to wear does not run easy to apply !! Compared to cheaper brands there is no comparison, lasts all day through all kinds of weather I use this product 3 to 4 times a week I would recommend to anyone that wants something that will not smudge or run even at the gym
Anette G.
Review for: Trooper more...
I honestly love how pigmented this liner is and it’s so bold something I’ve been looking for. It’s def not matte finish but tbh sometimes it just looks like it might be. I’m buying this again for sure
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with Kat Von D's Trooper Liner!  I use it every day and it always leaves a nice clean sharp line that lasts all day.  No other liner compares and I would 10/10 recommend this to other makeup lovers.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Trooper more...
Love it! Goes on smooth and easy and lasts all day! Really accentuates my blue eyes. First time user but I plan to purchase again. It's expensive but it does such a good job! I would certainly recommend it others.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?