BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
A very pigmented eye liner. It dries down matte it doesn't give off a shiny finish. The color is very nice. The tip makes it very easy to apply and build if you want a thin or thick wing. Makes making lines very easy and come out very crisp.
Sam S.
This liner is an absolute staple if you love a cat eye. The felt tip was a bit difficult to use at first for me because I was so use to liquid liners but it becomes easier to use. The formula is long lasting and the precision is to die for.
Melanie G.
Miami Florida
Review for: Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Trooper more...
I like to wear a lot of this eyeliner, it gives a perfect finish, I love its thin point as it helps me draw in the cat's eye stripe, I use it for night makeup as it lasts a lot of intense color. I started it again, I would like more colors.
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
This stuff is amazing. I wore the tattoo liner for over a year. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup but drugstore eyeliners just don't cut it. No eyeliner I've ever used has been able to provide a sharp wing like this one has. Doesn't dry out easily. Always a perfect wing.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper more...
I have hooded eyes with lids that are on the oily side. Basically, I'm a nightmare for eyeliner. I swear by this for the perfect cat eye that lasts. I am very careful to look down until it dries or it will smudge but once it's set, it stays.
Iyanna L.
Review for: Trooper more...
I genuinely love the Kat Von D Ink Liner. I was not a fan of felt tip eyeliner brushes, but I decided randomly to try this one anyway and it was a great decision. My eyeliner always looks great, even when I mess up. I have worn it in the pool and it does not come off. It is a great liner.
Cheryl W.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other more...
This product is amazing, I love it in black. The packaging is always the classic Kat von d look, which I love. It’s easy to put on and it dries very quick. If you are looking for a beautiful long lasting product this is the one for you!
Alisity A.
This eyeliner is my favorite makeup product I recommend it to anyone I meet its so easy to use, pigmented, long lasting, and bold I can't help but love it. In comparison to tattoo it is a lot less watery which for me helps it not bleed.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love how this applies.. like a dream! I’ve had a problem with it flaking and wearing off throughout the day especially in the corners where it gets wet. The price is pretty average for a non drugstore brand & it’s vegan so that’s a plus
Melissa G.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper more...
Love this liquid liner. Very easy to use with a great tip for precise lines. Pricing isn’t too bad for the product you’re getting. I definitely recommend storing the liner cap down so the tip doesn’t dry out (happened to my first one) .
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?