10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joy A.
Joy A.
Kat Von D is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands! I love their Tattoo liner so I recently got this Ink Liner in the color Hemmingway and love it! Great staying power, easy to use, flows out so smoothly and dries Matte.
MY L.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Always been a fan of kvds work and her makeup line is absolutely amazing and living up to my expectation! this product is so easy to work with - the tip provides just enough control & pigmentation to perfect an edgy eye look.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Review for: Bukowski
I got my first liner from sephora for points i earned and repurchasing it ever sins ))) all of my friends bought their liners after seeing my liner very black and matt color stays for long time doesn't smudge worth the price
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite! it's super easy to use! It lasts all day and waterproof! went out one day when it started pouring rain and it didn't come off!!! I was so amazed! never in my life did an eyeliner work so perfect for me!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Trooper
My favorite go to eyeliner by far! It stays on like crazy and doesn't smudge or smear. I wish it lasted a little longer than it did. It's crazy easy to perfect cat eyes and wings with this. I purchase this every single time.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Trooper
One of the best liners that i have ever bought. Last pretty much all day, although i do some touch ups because i tend to touch my face alot. I use this product almost on the daily. It is a little pricey but worth it for me.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
Review for: Trooper
Glides on your eyelids and has a very easy application, packaging is neat and compact and easy to store or carry around, i wear eyeliner everyday and couldn't be happier! i think everyone can look good with this eyeliner :))
Cori J.
Cori J.
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite holy grail eyeliner.
It's a little better than stila's in my opinion. It's more of a matte black when it dries and it stays all day without smudging. The tip doesn't wear down like stila's does.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Review for: Hemingway
I've used this every time I got to my sisters house. I can't really afford it but I really like it, so I use hers every chance I get. If you like nice precision lines, try this! You'll like it. Only down side is the price.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I adore her eyeliners. I would like to buy them in every color. They have incredible staying power, are super easy to use and they have a nice stiff point, perfect for creating wings. I love these and will continue to buy.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?