10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I adore her eyeliners. I would like to buy them in every color. They have incredible staying power, are super easy to use and they have a nice stiff point, perfect for creating wings. I love these and will continue to buy.
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner ever this product makes it so easy. The fine tip makes it so easy to get that perfect look and the packaging is so cute! 4/5 stars because it isn't as pigmented. But would definitely recommend!!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This liner is the best. It goes on very smoothly and it has helped me make a better wing then I use to. It is small enough that I can make a precise line without having it too small or too think. I love Kat Von D products.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Review for: Hemingway
I've used this every time I got to my sisters house. I can't really afford it but I really like it, so I use hers every chance I get. If you like nice precision lines, try this! You'll like it. Only down side is the price.
Halley R.
Halley R.
Granite City, IL
Review for: Woolf
This is my favorite liquid eye pen to date. I'm a huge fan of the marker like tip and the point it comes to to make a flawless cat eye. It lasts all night with no smudging and is a fun color. But the black is my favorite.
Review for: Trooper
Amazingly pigmented and goes on smooth!! Only problems were that it was hard to build/fix on and that the very tip was dry. Other than that it was amazing and stayed on all day even without primer and with very oily lids!
Chaitra V.
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Woolf
It's a very pigmented product and looks extremely appealing on the eye. I haven't tested if this product is waterproof or not yet though. I have used this product at least 4 times in gap while testing out other eyeliners.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dali
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the game! it goes on so smoothly for the absolute perfect cat eye! it lasts all day! this was my first time using the product and I would buy again. my eyes are blue. i would recommend.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Review for: Bukowski
I love the darkness of the liner and it stays on long even when you don't wear primer. It doesn't smear off at the end of the day, how ever it is not difficult to remove with make-up remover. I highly recommend this liner
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner works amazing. The first time my friend used it on me for prom, it was applied easily and didn't smudge at all. Lasted all day perfect. When I got home it was still in place and look good. Worth the money.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?