BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla K.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Best liquid liner!! Liquid liner over pencil all day every day! Easy to apply but i almost like the too face sketch marker better! Great packaging a little pricey though but you get what you pay for and its great quality.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner works amazing. The first time my friend used it on me for prom, it was applied easily and didn't smudge at all. Lasted all day perfect. When I got home it was still in place and look good. Worth the money.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER!! I love this eyeliner so much and believe it's deff worth 20$ I like my eyeliner dark black and matte and this one is. It's easy to use and the end helps me make my wing eyeliner more sharp 👍🏽👍🏽
Chelsea K.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid liner on the market! I love the application tip on this liner. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I've used for about 2 years now. I only wish it came in more colors. I recommend this product.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this liner and I use it daily. It lasts all day and I don't have to do touch ups. This is the only liner I buy and it's perfect for my eyes. Some liner irritates my eyes but this is an amazing formula.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
Review for: Trooper
I have tried many liquid liners and this is my absolute favorite. It lasts forever and is THE smoothst application I've ever used. I have hooded eyes that are downturned, so liquid liner is tricky but KVD is my go to!
Alexie P.
Review for: Baudelaire
I can't live without this. It's my ride or die, 10hr day of non-stop moving but this doesn't even smear. It keeps on through rain, and sweat. If you're looking for a liner that endures it all, you've got it right here.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Kat Von D has the best cosmetics around that actually stay on throughout the day. The eye liner ink is quite amazing to say the least. I own at least 4 in different colors and wear the regularly. Definitely try it out!
Matt L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner and comes in so many amazing colors. The felt tip is great and is super easy to apply. The only thing is the eyeliner can run a little bit when applying before it dries. Would totally recommend to others
Chunni P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Dali
Best eye liner ever!! This is totally transfer proof even on the hottest, most humid days. This stuff is the real deal. The tip is perfect to help create a cat eye with ease. Definitely something that I will reperchase
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?