BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I honestly really love this product! I've had super bad luck with felt pen liner but this one is amazing ! It doesn't dry out the way a lot of other brands do! So I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting liner.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Neruda more...
This is the most pigmented white eyeliner I've ever tried. Anytime I try a colored eyeliner look the pigmentation is non existent, but Neruda is plenty pigmented, and it's named after on of my favorite poets. The packaging is stunning as always.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liner. It's what I use daily for work just to make my eyes pop a bit more and then put on a heavier application with a wing at night for going out. I do go through it pretty quickly because of the daily use, but it holds up nicely.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
This is my favorite liner and I've been using it for maybe 4 years now! It dries quickly, has a thin precise applicator and goes on solid so you don't have to go over it many times. I've used the brown, black and navy blue and loved them all.
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Ashley R.
I loved this eyeliner. Usually my concerns with this style is that my eyeshadow clogs it up and dries it out. I didn't have that problem with this one though.
It lasted quite awhile and I had no issues with too much or too little going on at any given time.
Totally worth the price.
Naomi L.
Review for: Trooper more...
Definitely beats the stilla liner. Just bought it and so far very easily to apply. I use this every time I apply a winged cat eye. My eye color is dark brown, very typical. Wanting to buy again, hoping it doesn't disappoint me. So far so good.
Kaia S.
Alpine, UT
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I wanted to love these liners, but they're not the best I've found. I've been searching for a liquid liner that doesn't smudge and these just didn't quite cut it for me. I like them. They're dark and pretty. Just not as long-lasting as I want.
Lyric P.
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper more...
I fell in love with these two eye liners!! The only thing I can say is that after a long day of wear your wings tend to fade a bit. But the color pay off for a few hours will be great! For sure would recommend Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
A very pigmented eye liner. It dries down matte it doesn't give off a shiny finish. The color is very nice. The tip makes it very easy to apply and build if you want a thin or thick wing. Makes making lines very easy and come out very crisp.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?