BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
Review for: Trooper
Glides on your eyelids and has a very easy application, packaging is neat and compact and easy to store or carry around, i wear eyeliner everyday and couldn't be happier! i think everyone can look good with this eyeliner :))
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Review for: Hemingway
I've used this every time I got to my sisters house. I can't really afford it but I really like it, so I use hers every chance I get. If you like nice precision lines, try this! You'll like it. Only down side is the price.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner ever this product makes it so easy. The fine tip makes it so easy to get that perfect look and the packaging is so cute! 4/5 stars because it isn't as pigmented. But would definitely recommend!!
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This liner is the best. It goes on very smoothly and it has helped me make a better wing then I use to. It is small enough that I can make a precise line without having it too small or too think. I love Kat Von D products.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
My holy grail-favorite liners! Trooper is a must have for an even glide, high pigment, thin application! It's so good for not smudging and even though there are other colors they perform the same, I just prefer "Trooper".
Halley R.
Granite City, IL
Review for: Woolf
This is my favorite liquid eye pen to date. I'm a huge fan of the marker like tip and the point it comes to to make a flawless cat eye. It lasts all night with no smudging and is a fun color. But the black is my favorite.
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Woolf
It's a very pigmented product and looks extremely appealing on the eye. I haven't tested if this product is waterproof or not yet though. I have used this product at least 4 times in gap while testing out other eyeliners.
Amanda L.
Review for: Trooper
Amazingly pigmented and goes on smooth!! Only problems were that it was hard to build/fix on and that the very tip was dry. Other than that it was amazing and stayed on all day even without primer and with very oily lids!
Brynn B.
Review for: Bukowski
I love the darkness of the liner and it stays on long even when you don't wear primer. It doesn't smear off at the end of the day, how ever it is not difficult to remove with make-up remover. I highly recommend this liner
Lucy M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dali
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the game! it goes on so smoothly for the absolute perfect cat eye! it lasts all day! this was my first time using the product and I would buy again. my eyes are blue. i would recommend.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?