10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Fantastic quality liner! When compared to the bulletproof liner, it is so much better. Although it is sort of "glittery" which is not always what you want, but if is so beautiful and will dry down, and stay in place, for hours!
Macayla B.
Macayla B.
Review for: Woolf
I got this free with my last KVD order, I haven't worn it on my eyes yet but by searching on the back of my hand it was very watery and very translucent in color. I don't know how that will look on the eyes if it is see through
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is amazing! The black is matte and the tip is perfect for creating a flawless black line. It doesn't dry as quickly as some others but it lasts! I also love the stars :) if you love black cat eyes this is your go to
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Review for: Neruda
I love this eyeliner! I use it to add a twist to my average liquid liner. It is creamy and opaque compared to other brands and applies very easily. The sleek packaging makes the product feel very nice and I would buy it again!
Makenna K.
Makenna K.
Nephi, UT
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is such a huge game changer! I have struggled for the perfect liquid liner to make that sharp wing for a while and now I will never go back! It literally takes me seconds to apply! I will always buy this product!
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner. The tip is very durable and remains pointed, even after lots of use. I use it everyday and it lasts for a solid 6 months. I love that it doesn't come off until I use makeup wipes or face cleanser.
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Nietzsche
I freaking love these eyeliners! The size and feel is so comfortable and the application tip is very nice and easy to use! Color range is a amazing. Only flaw is I think they can dry out easy if you leave the cap off too long.
Jas K.
Jas K.
Review for: Neruda
I love this to add a little more to my song liner! It's stunning but what I dislike it how fast it dries out. I can try my best to make sure I close it tight and keep it a good place, it'll still get dry and hard to work with.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
Review for: Trooper
Blackest eyeliner I've ever purchased! Stays on soooooo well! I never have a problem with it fading! It is a little expensive, but it is very good quality. Very easy to apply and get a sharp wing eyeliner! I would repurchase!
Joy A.
Joy A.
Kat Von D is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands! I love their Tattoo liner so I recently got this Ink Liner in the color Hemmingway and love it! Great staying power, easy to use, flows out so smoothly and dries Matte.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?