BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Miriam B.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Marissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I got the Kat Von D tattoo liner in an Ipsy box about 6 years ago and I’ve never looked back. The tattoo liner is great, but my liner wing game was forever changed by the Ink Liner! The more stiff tip allows for a more precise application.
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
Review for: Neruda more...
I wanted to love this but honestly it doesn’t last very long at all. It has okay pigment but it flakes off after a pretty short time period. Maybe it is better in another color but not this one. Probably save your coins.
Penny H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner it goes on smoothly and last all day. No transfer, waterproof and very pigmented. $20 is a bit much price wise for a eyeliner but this one last and doesn’t dry out like some do. I would repurchase again.
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
A classic black liner. Works so well for wings and is easy to use. The biggest problem is the smudging. It would wipe off very quickly and at its price point ($20) its sister liner, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner serves the same purpose and is waterproof.
Hannah Q.
The ink liners are amazing! Super nice felt tip with high pigment! Easy to get precision and lasts all day! The color choices are so pretty. The white is so pretty to lay as a base for eyeshadows! Love this product!
Denise M.
Winterhaven, CA
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It's very pigmented and applies easily with the felt tip applicator. I love the long wear of this product and how dark it applies. It always last throughout my 12 hour shift.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
A great product. I personally prefer the TATTOO liner because it has a brush tip whereas this, the INK liner has a felt tip- but the liner formula is still a great glossy black pigmented formula making it super easy to get those coveted wings. As far as Felt tips go- this is one of the best
Sarah P.
This is my favorite liquid liner. The shade Trooper is the blackest black shade which is perfect and I really like be tip of the applicator. Her Tattoo version is a little more flimsy and difficult to work with.
Lori D.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Absolutely love this !! Great to wear does not run easy to apply !! Compared to cheaper brands there is no comparison, lasts all day through all kinds of weather I use this product 3 to 4 times a week I would recommend to anyone that wants something that will not smudge or run even at the gym
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora