10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joy A.
Joy A.
Kat Von D is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands! I love their Tattoo liner so I recently got this Ink Liner in the color Hemmingway and love it! Great staying power, easy to use, flows out so smoothly and dries Matte.
Emmy K.
Emmy K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use! I hate pen eyeliners but this is extremely easy to get the hang of plus its soooooo black nothing comapres! Love kat von d and the packaging! Nothing i have used yet (and ive tried a lot of eyeliners) compares!
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Silver Spring , MD
Review for: Trooper
If you struggle with doing a wing liner then this is perfect it does the work for you plus it super black one swipe and that all you need a light hands also goes a long way with the liner it comes with a flexible pen. Love it
Kate C.
Kate C.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: Bukowski
I use this eyeliner every single day. I will never switch to any other one, I've used plenty of eyeliners before but when I began using this, there's no way I could back. It's such an easy application and always looks perfect
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Trooper
My favorite go to eyeliner by far! It stays on like crazy and doesn't smudge or smear. I wish it lasted a little longer than it did. It's crazy easy to perfect cat eyes and wings with this. I purchase this every single time.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Review for: Bukowski
I got my first liner from sephora for points i earned and repurchasing it ever sins ))) all of my friends bought their liners after seeing my liner very black and matt color stays for long time doesn't smudge worth the price
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Trooper
One of the best liners that i have ever bought. Last pretty much all day, although i do some touch ups because i tend to touch my face alot. I use this product almost on the daily. It is a little pricey but worth it for me.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
Review for: Trooper
Glides on your eyelids and has a very easy application, packaging is neat and compact and easy to store or carry around, i wear eyeliner everyday and couldn't be happier! i think everyone can look good with this eyeliner :))
Cori J.
Cori J.
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite holy grail eyeliner.
It's a little better than stila's in my opinion. It's more of a matte black when it dries and it stays all day without smudging. The tip doesn't wear down like stila's does.
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner ever this product makes it so easy. The fine tip makes it so easy to get that perfect look and the packaging is so cute! 4/5 stars because it isn't as pigmented. But would definitely recommend!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?