BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
B C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
I just love the formula of this liner: perfectly pigmented and super long lasting. The brush on this liner is very fine and gives a great precise wing. I've repurchased this line several times and every time I try something new, I go back to this one. SO good.
Marty S.
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper more...
These liners are my absolute go tos! I use one every single day. The colors are vibrant and they stay on all thru the work day then some. The tip is thin so it helps with being precise and glides on smooth. I buy them at Sephora and I am definitely buying them again!
Ashley H.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
This has to be one of the best liquid pen liners out there! The packaging is gorgeous! This is my go to eyeliner. Use it every day. It doesn’t drag or pull on the skin when doing winged out liner. Will continue to buy!
Brooke S.
THE best liquid eyeliner I’ve ever used. I love applying this. Super easy and lasts forever! The pigment is solid black and not watery at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It gives such a dramatic look.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
If you’re looking for a precision point eyeliner that lasts all day, look no further! This is my all time favorite, and ever since I tried it no other brands compare.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
I will never use another liner again. (Except maybe the tattoo version). The formula is so long lasting, no smudging, bold and vibrant, fine lines to thick wings. It's everything you want in liner.
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Erin L.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
This is a very long lasting eyeliner. It's a very easy applying liner. I use the black shade and I really like it! It is also very affordable but can't be found at drugstores. I would recommend trying this product out!
IttyBitty23 f.
I love this Camp Von D eyeliner comes and rages a different kind of colors for whatever you feel like wearing one day. I have used some of them for Halloween have used them for a daily life I use them everywhere for anything these are perfect for anybody.
Hannah S.
This eyeliner runs like CRAZY and is hard to work with. You would be able to get a really precise line, if it didn't bleed so much. Go for the tattoo liner, it's much better.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora