BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Morgan S.
Review for: Trooper more...
I had never simply thrown out a product without using it to its fullest potential, nor do I simply give products 1 star without a reason. This was the first. I have used this product exactly twice. The first time was part of a whole new "haul" look in which I used several new products. I did have trouble using the liner, which was harder to draw with than my $5 Revlon liner and smeared even more, but I worked with it and some concealer and it looked alright. Not perfect, as it was so hard to work with, but alright. Usually, I have no problems with felt tip liners and they tend to last me a month of two. As the day wore on, I kept feeling flecks of product in my eye, but I thought it was my new mascara I was simultaneously trying. But later and later the worse it got. I had to take my makeup off far earlier than I normally do. I tried it again one more time, only for the product to only last on one eye and completely poop out on the other one. Tossed. Would not recommend this product to anyone. Not worth $19, not worth $1.
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I honestly really love this product! I've had super bad luck with felt pen liner but this one is amazing ! It doesn't dry out the way a lot of other brands do! So I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting liner.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Me encantó porq tiene variedad de colores en un mismo estuche, el producto es excelente por lo vi a de su punta y su acabado y su durabilidad es mágica los productos de katbon son buenísimos en cobertura durabilidad alto en costo pero vale la pena
Kacy W.
Chandler
I love the ink liners! I use the trooper ink liner everyday and you honestly cannot beat the pigment! they're so long lasting and water proof. I have oily eyelids and I've never had an issue with these liners transferring anywhere. I love them!
Becky A.
I really like this eyeliner and it looks really nice once applied. The pen and packaging itself are pretty sleek. Although any eyeliner take practice, I really enjoy the way this product is applied. I got my first one as a gift and have already repurchased it and I really enjoy this product.
Jessica A.
Review for: Trooper more...
This I got as a present one year for Christmas so the price for me was great but for the price it's at the store I would buy it again. Very very pigmented and last superrrrrr long on. The only bad thing about it is that they are always sold out in stores.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bukowski more...
Love this product! All the colors are great but this one is a good neutral. I always find it hard to do eyeliners but this one is a good thick even application which makes it quick and easy to do a cat eye! Would recommend this color to anyone!
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this liner because it is felt and makes such precise lines. Better than urban decays liquid liner. True dark pigments and exact strokes make you the queen you are. Does not dry out quickly and formula is consistent. Comes in a wide array of colors so don't be shy and try them all.
Kristy H.
Yuma
Review for: Trooper more...
LOVE this product! Pretty much a waterproof tattoo liner. The packaging is cute and it saves a lot of space. I paid $20 for this liner and it lasted me from March all the way to august. I keep going back to this product because I love it so much!
Zandy B.
I got the Trooper at Sephora. It applies great which is well worth it. I used it everyday. However by the end of the day because I have oily skin it wouldn't stay in certain areas. I would buy again but I just wish my oily skin wouldn't affect it
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?