BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
MY L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Always been a fan of kvds work and her makeup line is absolutely amazing and living up to my expectation! this product is so easy to work with - the tip provides just enough control & pigmentation to perfect an edgy eye look.
Kate C.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Bukowski
I use this eyeliner every single day. I will never switch to any other one, I've used plenty of eyeliners before but when I began using this, there's no way I could back. It's such an easy application and always looks perfect
Kathy F.
Silver Spring , MD
Review for: Trooper
If you struggle with doing a wing liner then this is perfect it does the work for you plus it super black one swipe and that all you need a light hands also goes a long way with the liner it comes with a flexible pen. Love it
Emmy K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use! I hate pen eyeliners but this is extremely easy to get the hang of plus its soooooo black nothing comapres! Love kat von d and the packaging! Nothing i have used yet (and ive tried a lot of eyeliners) compares!
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
Review for: Trooper
Blackest eyeliner I've ever purchased! Stays on soooooo well! I never have a problem with it fading! It is a little expensive, but it is very good quality. Very easy to apply and get a sharp wing eyeliner! I would repurchase!
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Her eyeliner is to die for. I use it more often than any other liner I have and it never disappoints. It lasts a long time and has an amazing pigment. It's so worth the money to not worry about makeup running during the day.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Bukowski
I got my first liner from sephora for points i earned and repurchasing it ever sins ))) all of my friends bought their liners after seeing my liner very black and matt color stays for long time doesn't smudge worth the price
Caitlin S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Trooper
My favorite go to eyeliner by far! It stays on like crazy and doesn't smudge or smear. I wish it lasted a little longer than it did. It's crazy easy to perfect cat eyes and wings with this. I purchase this every single time.
Melanie S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Trooper
One of the best liners that i have ever bought. Last pretty much all day, although i do some touch ups because i tend to touch my face alot. I use this product almost on the daily. It is a little pricey but worth it for me.
Cori J.
Review for: Trooper
This is my all time favorite holy grail eyeliner.
It's a little better than stila's in my opinion. It's more of a matte black when it dries and it stays all day without smudging. The tip doesn't wear down like stila's does.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?