BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Erica S.
OMG OMG IN LOVE* I've never really been able to achieve a flawless or long lasting cat eye & especially more so using liquid liners. I can do makeup like it's nobody's business but that darn cat eye with a liquid liner has always eluded me until I recieved Kat VON D's Ink Liner complimentary from 2 different monthly subscription boxes I have a membership with. It took me a few weeks to actually end up trying it out because of all the fails I've had in the past with liquid liners but I eventually did & glad I did too. Instantly you can see the thin felt tip & when using it, it is like fool proof. It glides on seamlessly without any skips or being uneven. It dries fairly quickly so you don't have to worry about smudging it & the color selection is great. The size if great too because it gives easystability while applying it. My very 1st try at using it, i accomplished a perfect winged look. I got so many compliments that day & since then it has become a staple to my daily makeup regimen.
Kate K.
My favorite liquid pen. It has a flexible brush for even more precise lines. This pen helped me master winged liner. So fluid and it has a pump to bring product back to the tip so it doesn't dry out. Love!!
Kim F.
I have the color "Neruda" which is a really great white color. Unfortunately it's not all that long lasting, and it does need a second coat to get a really blinding white color, but it's definitely a cool effect. Did dry out somewhat quickly, however.
Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
As an eyeliner junkie this has to be my top three as the formula truly stays on and has so much pigment. It never fails me and always produces that sharp wing. However, for beginners I dissuade trying to use this off the bat as it takes a steady hand.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love the KVD liner. It's a really great liner. I was a first time user with this product and I would continue with it. I use this product 5 times a week, very great packaging and design that's come with it. I would recommend for those who love a nice pointed liner w a very matte finish
Jenn J.
Review for: Trooper more...
This one is my new favorite liner! I used the tattoo liner for years, but I decided to try this one last time I went to Sephora. It's super sharp, and it seems like a thicker formula than the tattoo liner somehow. It never moves either. It's perfect.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Trooper more...
So I'm very disappointed... I did a swatch of the tattoo liner not long ago and it stayed in my hand so long I had to scrub it off with my nail. This evening I went into sephora and asked an employee which was better between the ink and tattoo and she explained that the tattoo had more of a paint brush tip and this one was more felt tip so me forgetting which one I had tried beforehand confused the 2 and went with the ink... Around 8pm I put it on to test it out- no makeup just cat eye and around 10 I noticed it had dried up and started crusting off. Just now 2am- I very easily removed it with water on a qtip, it came off in one easy stroke. Way too easy.. I might give it another try tomorrow with some primer but for $20 I had higher hopes for this liner..imo as of now it's easily comparable to a $5 drugstore liner :(
Cori A.
Great for winged eyeliner! I have this in trooper and I love it! I find it is a darker and more matte black then the tattoo liner. It is smudge proof! I forgot I was wearing it rubbed my eye and it stayed on! I would buy again and suggest to others!
Sophia T.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Trooper more...
My first ever liquid liner. Perfect for beginners but after a few uses my tip wasn’t as precise so it got harder for me to have a perfect wing. But practice makes perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love it and it doesn’t smudge!!!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?