BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love the KVD liner. It's a really great liner. I was a first time user with this product and I would continue with it. I use this product 5 times a week, very great packaging and design that's come with it. I would recommend for those who love a nice pointed liner w a very matte finish
Kate K.
My favorite liquid pen. It has a flexible brush for even more precise lines. This pen helped me master winged liner. So fluid and it has a pump to bring product back to the tip so it doesn't dry out. Love!!
Alexia P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I doni dont like these products i got the ink liner in trooper and it disappointed me i expected alot more. It dries out super fast so i feel as if i have to shack it constantly for any eyeliner to be let out . Also when im wearing eyeshadow it starts to crumble where the liner is being aoplied
Jessica R.
The black one has a matte finish!! It stays on allll day long! Probably the best liquid eyeliner for a Cat eye! The only thing I can say is it does get a little dry so you've got to shake it up a bit but other than that, it's one of my all time faves!
Jenn J.
Review for: Trooper more...
This one is my new favorite liner! I used the tattoo liner for years, but I decided to try this one last time I went to Sephora. It's super sharp, and it seems like a thicker formula than the tattoo liner somehow. It never moves either. It's perfect.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Baudelaire more...
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Cara M.
Clinton, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go to liner. I have repurchased many times. I have tried to find a cheaper liner at the drugstore but nothing compares. So easy to apply and last all day. The only thing is I wish Kat Von D would make a matte version. I would still recommend to anyone looking for a solid eye liner.
Cori A.
Great for winged eyeliner! I have this in trooper and I love it! I find it is a darker and more matte black then the tattoo liner. It is smudge proof! I forgot I was wearing it rubbed my eye and it stayed on! I would buy again and suggest to others!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Trooper more...
My first ever liquid liner. Perfect for beginners but after a few uses my tip wasn’t as precise so it got harder for me to have a perfect wing. But practice makes perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love it and it doesn’t smudge!!!!
CHELSEA B.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I love Kat Von D products. Her liquid eyeliners are the bomb. I purchased mine from Amazon the first time. I only purchased the singular black eyeliner. It is a little expensive but I like the precision tip it has. Great for doing winged eyeliner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?