10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cj S.
Cj S.
Review for: Trooper
It works really great at first but then towards the end the tip gets super dry and pretty much gives up giving you any product plus you can't built on it but color wise it's good. It's definitely my #2 fav but Stila still gets #1
Paola G.
Paola G.
Review for: Nietzsche
So easy to use because of its thin precise tip. I love that this color adds such a gorgeous twist to your eye look. You get the most out of the product of you make sure it always has the capacity on & of stored standing tip down.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this product! It's 19/20 dollars but worth it! I don't have it anymore because I was not aware the cap got taken off by my sister and dried out :( but purchasing it again soon. It is long lasting and very great.
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Neruda
This is literally my favorite shade of Kat Von D's eyeliners right now ! Because it's the perfect touch for a light summer look or even a warm glam colorful look. Perfect for brightening up your eyes and making those lashes POP!
Judy L.
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Bosch
One of my favorite eye liner in my makeup bag. The color is rich and it goes on smoothly. The only down side is that it doesn't stay on all day. I rub my eye often and I noticed that parts of the eyeliner is missing from my eyes
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Syracuse, UT
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is incredible, I use eyeliner all the time and this eyeliner never budges and it stays perfect all day! This product is my absolute favorite purchase from Sephora I will definitely be repurchasing when it runs out!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is the best one I have ever used. It has a nice pointed brush applicator and the product itself is super opaque and black. I have repurchased this multiple times because of how easy it is to create a cat wing with!
Halli S.
Halli S.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has replaced all my other old favorites. It is easy to apply and makes putting on eyeliner more simple. It lasts all day and is a great black as black liner. I will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Neruda
I don't use this as much I mainly use it when I go out to something nice and use this for my wing and I'm in love ! It's a a good price for a really good liner like this one. You should really get your hands in any of the colors
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Bukowski
This liner is very black I have black. The tip is perfect in getting in small areas or for the wing. Doesn't come on very easy with metallic or shimmery eyeshadow's you do have to put a couple of layers. But over all it's great.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?