10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Absolutely all time favorite eyeliner for wings! Wings are so easy to create with the application tip and color pigmentation is so vivid. Lasts all day long and does not smudge. Fries quickly but comes off easily with makeup remover
Han T.
Han T.
Review for: Baudelaire
People talks about this for many reasons. It's amazing, It's awesome and It's so freaking amazing. It's so black, I love the felt tip pen, it doesn't smudge. However, it's not waterproof, but it's sweat proof and that's all I need.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Review for: Trooper
Love this product, this is one of the best liners o have found ever! The precision on this pen is flawless, let alone the product stays on even after I've slept on my makeup! I've tried others but nothing compares to this product!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner pen I have ever used. You can make a thin line close to the lashes or make it as bold as you would like. The packaging keeps it from drying out, and is easy to hold. I will buy over and over again!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite #inkliner and my #daytoday pick. It's so #simple to use and you can get #cateye looks very easily. You can buy it at many retailers or directly from @katvond website and I will buy this again before I run out!!
Em R.
Em R.
Review for: Trooper
Love love love this eyeliner! The packaging is great, and its perfect for traveling. Unlike other eyeliners this does not dry out! Its truly black and has long wear! I will be repurchasing this item! My all time favorite eyeliner.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Review for: Trooper
Only highend eyeliner i trust! Not so much of a fan of the tattoo liner. i like the ink one more because it goes on matte and opaque, although it does dry down faster than the tattoo ones. Never smudges on me, and stays for e ver!
Cj S.
Cj S.
Review for: Trooper
It works really great at first but then towards the end the tip gets super dry and pretty much gives up giving you any product plus you can't built on it but color wise it's good. It's definitely my #2 fav but Stila still gets #1
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Trooper
One of my go-to eyeliners for liquid liner. Love the pigment on the product and the packaging makes it easy to use. Stays put for long periods of time. Would recommend to anybody and have recommended this before on beauty boards.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this product! It's 19/20 dollars but worth it! I don't have it anymore because I was not aware the cap got taken off by my sister and dried out :( but purchasing it again soon. It is long lasting and very great.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?