BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Victoria A.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is the best one I have ever used. It has a nice pointed brush applicator and the product itself is super opaque and black. I have repurchased this multiple times because of how easy it is to create a cat wing with!
gretchen b.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bosch
I'm obsessed with this liner!! it makes my eyes look winged but with a natural and less intense look than a black wing. I highly recommend because it lasts all day and does not budge. I have several colors and plan to repurchase
Halli S.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has replaced all my other old favorites. It is easy to apply and makes putting on eyeliner more simple. It lasts all day and is a great black as black liner. I will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Macayla B.
Review for: Woolf
I got this free with my last KVD order, I haven't worn it on my eyes yet but by searching on the back of my hand it was very watery and very translucent in color. I don't know how that will look on the eyes if it is see through
Jas K.
Review for: Neruda
I love this to add a little more to my song liner! It's stunning but what I dislike it how fast it dries out. I can try my best to make sure I close it tight and keep it a good place, it'll still get dry and hard to work with.
Margaret C.
Review for: Neruda
I love this eyeliner! I use it to add a twist to my average liquid liner. It is creamy and opaque compared to other brands and applies very easily. The sleek packaging makes the product feel very nice and I would buy it again!
Courtney B.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is amazing! The black is matte and the tip is perfect for creating a flawless black line. It doesn't dry as quickly as some others but it lasts! I also love the stars :) if you love black cat eyes this is your go to
Makenna K.
Nephi, UT
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is such a huge game changer! I have struggled for the perfect liquid liner to make that sharp wing for a while and now I will never go back! It literally takes me seconds to apply! I will always buy this product!
Brittany U.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Nietzsche
I freaking love these eyeliners! The size and feel is so comfortable and the application tip is very nice and easy to use! Color range is a amazing. Only flaw is I think they can dry out easy if you leave the cap off too long.
Kathy F.
Silver Spring , MD
Review for: Trooper
If you struggle with doing a wing liner then this is perfect it does the work for you plus it super black one swipe and that all you need a light hands also goes a long way with the liner it comes with a flexible pen. Love it
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?