11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Bukowski more...
I love this liner . This is the first product Ive bought of Kat Von Dee & I love it ! I actually have a few of these. They glide on so easy very little effort . The felt tip Is great , not messy at all . Very soft and clean. I would totally buy this again. Id like to try more of Kat Von D's products now. Something tells me they're all going to be amazing
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eyeliner especially the felt tip. It is simple to use and it is very dark. Doing a cat eye. It quite honestly worth the twenty dollars. I don’t think I need to use any other eyeliner. Definitely worth buying again.Kat Von D Ink Liner
I use to use Stila’s felt tip eyeliner because I heard it had long wearing time but I didn’t so I heard of this one next and tried it... I LOVE IT! It has an extremely long wearing time and I have oily skin and oily eyelids but I find it still stays on throughout the day so I don’t even have to set it with black eyeshadow. It doesn’t transfer and it’s quickly become my staple. Only downside is felt tip eyeliners dry too quickly.
This Is my ride or die eyeliner! Trooper is the blackest of blacks and never smears. It gives me the perfect cat eye with no issues ever! I recommend this to anyone whether your a beginner or pro! Best eyeliner ever!
Love this liner pen. It makes it so easy to prefect my wing. I use this liner every single day. Whenever anyone asks me the best I always tell them this is a must have. It lasts all day and is amazing quality.
For some reason I had high hopes for these but they aren't that pigmented. I bought the white liner and it looks white but it also looks patchy. I guess I'm still in the hunt for a good white eye liner.
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos