10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Zer V.
Zer V.
Review for: Trooper
I have oily eye lids so of course, I use a primer. I'm still on the hunt for a really good liquid eye liner. I'm on my 3rd one already. It applies very nice and dries quite fast. By far, it is probably the best one I've used compared to the Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner, Tarte double ended, Stila, Eyeko, and Ardency Inn. Most of them cracks after application, smudges, and transfers. I mean Kat Von D ink liner transfers too but very little.
Annabelle S.
Annabelle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Hemingway
I love this color and have actually used it often to fill in my eyebrows. The brush shape is sharp and creates a great, thin line. Perfect for mimicking hairs.

As well I've used it for traditional cat eye-esque looks and have rarely been disappointed in the product. It layers well, goes on smooth, and dries quickly. Usually remains smudge proof for 8 hours, and mostly weather resistant.
Maybe not exactly worth the 20$ but very close
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Review for: Neruda
Where has this been all my life? Back in high school it was a trend to wear white liner but it was so hard to do with a pencil lol this is the easiest thing to do and it's so pigmented! I use this with black all the time to add definition. I have also found it is great to use as a base if you like more colorful eye looks. Just apply thing then add a little shadow on top and it really pops! I will never NOT have one of these again.
Cikeily C.
Cikeily C.
Review for: Nerdrum
It´s described as a “sea blue.” It’s a muted, medium-dark blue with cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-sheer color payoff, and it was buildable to semi-opaque coverage, but you have to be very, very careful or else it seems to erase what you put down. I had better luck trying to ramp up the coverage while it was still drying than when it had dried down. It had one or two flakes off over a sixteen hour period.
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Trooper
This Kat Von D eyeliner is really easy to use and it will last all day without smearing or wiping off. The problem that I have with it is that it dries so fast that if I don't make a perfect line on the first try then I have to redo it or add another layer ( unless I am going out in the evening , I don't really like to wear a lot of eyeliner). I like using this product but I don't think it is worth the amount of money it costs.
April L.
April L.
Webster, TX
Review for: Trooper
Love it so much the only thing I would change is darker black other than that it works so well I never use to like eye liner like pens because they would always dry out even when u apply the first coat but not this one I've been using this product everyday for the past 4 months and still no dry out and plus very easy for beginners trying to make a perfect straight line. I so glad I gave eyeliner pens one more try for this one.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Review for: Trooper
Amor y odio, me encanto su punta ultra fina que da mucha precisión para el delineado su acabado satinado, pero con el paso de las horas se cuartea un poco, no es el acabado más duradero como un delineador en gel, ta,bien note que sin primer se transfiere, tampoco se puede repasar porque se trae la capa de abajo, he probado mejores, lo volvería a usar? No... Hay fórmulas que son más duraderas por menos de la mitad del precio...
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I bought this liner at the recommendation of a Sephora employee, and while I was happy with the product overall (went on smooth, nice black pigment, lasted quite a while), I have found that there are similar products out there that are a bit easier to get a thinner line from. I have hooded eyes, so it is important that I can get a nice thin line on the top of my lid, so as not to completely hide my shadow from view.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
Review for: Trooper
This liner has been a game changer for me for making perfect wings and perfectly thin lined eyes. There are so many felt marker style liners out there but so many seem to have watery product that reminds me more of actual markers than liner. This is black as black and never runny. I love that I can have the thinnest line ever at my inner corner yet be able to build it up to a thick wing. This stuff is a must have!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Colleyville, TX
Review for: Trooper
I am a serious liquid liner addict. Tried them all and this one is top 3. Love the felt tip. It has just the right stiffness to it to make it easy to draw the perfect wing and it doesn't lose its shape. The color is true, dark black with no weird sheen or transfer onto upper eyelid. It's long wearing and the eyeliner pen itself was long lasting and didn't dry up quickly like other brands of ink liner I've used.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?