BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper more...
I'm in love with all Kat Von D eyeliner. It's one of the best in its class and never disappoints! I also really like the names of the products, Bukowski happens to be my favorite writer- I bet you can guess what I bought when I saw it! Overall, great product.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love ink liner in trooper! Super sharp tip for the perfect wing. It dries super matte and I think it's my favorite eyeliner ever. My only complaint is when it dries out towards the end of its life, it gets super flaky
Nicole R.
I love this eyeliner glide onto your eyelid Easley and I recommend to people who like that pop of color or people who just wanted every day look because they come in different colors it has a nice packaging and I would buy it again for her because I used my product already and I need to get another one
Luziana H.
Chicago , IL
The BEST eyeliner out there, don't bother with any other liner. The black one is my favorite of course, finishing any look, and of course the color one's are best if you don't want to try too hard with eyeshadow :)
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Review for: Trooper more...
I enjoyed using this liner. It glides easily and has continuous color flow. Packaging is standard. Easy to grip and hold on to. Price is in the normal range for similar products. Its not my favorite but I don't really have anythg negative to say about it.
Katie G.
Chamblee, GA
Ink liner in Trooper is my HG, ride-or-die bitch. I've got extremely watery eyes, and any time I've tried to stray from my KVD, I find myself regretting it because it either fades or worse, smudges. (Not to say that KVD is waterproof, although I sure wish it were!!)
Jessica S.
Review for: Dali more...
This is basically the only liquid eyeliner I use. It is so easy to apply, I love the felt applicator. It stays put and the pigment is deep. Some liquids are sheer and you have to apply and apply, not these. I don't have a issue with running or flaking.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love the KVD liner. It's a really great liner. I was a first time user with this product and I would continue with it. I use this product 5 times a week, very great packaging and design that's come with it. I would recommend for those who love a nice pointed liner w a very matte finish
Kate K.
My favorite liquid pen. It has a flexible brush for even more precise lines. This pen helped me master winged liner. So fluid and it has a pump to bring product back to the tip so it doesn't dry out. Love!!
Alexia P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I doni dont like these products i got the ink liner in trooper and it disappointed me i expected alot more. It dries out super fast so i feel as if i have to shack it constantly for any eyeliner to be let out . Also when im wearing eyeshadow it starts to crumble where the liner is being aoplied
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?