BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Trooper more...
The only issue I have with this liner is the tip on this liner. It hurts my eyes quite a bit, but I really love the formula and it's long wearing. Which is always great, but the tip is just a no go for me. It's really stiff and feels like it's cutting my skin.
Corrine B.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper more...
What I love about these liners is the wide variety of colors. I love bold choices whenever I put on liquid liner because it's usually for a concert or something at a venue where a lot of people will see me. I usually get lots of compliments when ever I wear it
Bellamy R.
I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS EYE LINER ever since i bought it from Sephora it has been the only eyeliner i use. Now i am one of those girls who could never get her eyeliner right but with this liner it is so easy to apply and my wings always comes out perfect!!!
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
This doesn't have enough stars! This is the ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use on myself as well as clients. It lasts forever, through any situation. It doesn't smudge or move around, it is easy to apply and always looks flawless. I buy this for all my friends!
Kyli G.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Trooper more...
I enjoy this product for the most part. The packaging is nice and the size of the liner fits well in the hand. I’ve had issues with it fading midway through the day even with using setting sprays. I would probably use it again because the application is really nice initially.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Trooper more...
Does it get any better than this liner? In a word, no. I reach for this every time I need a black eyeliner look. The tip provides precision, the color stays all day, and the product inside lasts FOREVER. No matter when I run out, I will always repurchase this.
Nicole R.
I love this eyeliner glide onto your eyelid Easley and I recommend to people who like that pop of color or people who just wanted every day look because they come in different colors it has a nice packaging and I would buy it again for her because I used my product already and I need to get another one
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Review for: Trooper more...
I enjoyed using this liner. It glides easily and has continuous color flow. Packaging is standard. Easy to grip and hold on to. Price is in the normal range for similar products. Its not my favorite but I don't really have anythg negative to say about it.
Luziana H.
Chicago , IL
The BEST eyeliner out there, don't bother with any other liner. The black one is my favorite of course, finishing any look, and of course the color one's are best if you don't want to try too hard with eyeshadow :)
Jessica S.
Review for: Dali more...
This is basically the only liquid eyeliner I use. It is so easy to apply, I love the felt applicator. It stays put and the pigment is deep. Some liquids are sheer and you have to apply and apply, not these. I don't have a issue with running or flaking.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?