10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Woolf
I love this liquid eye liner! it goes on super smooth, is very long-lasting, and I love that it has a felt tip instead of a brush. this is also a really nice color as an alternative to black, and pairs well with many eye shadow colors.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Review for: Trooper
Got this eyeliner as a sample with my purchase. I plan on buying it for sure. Love how it goes on without skipping. You can do thin or thick lines with this eyeliner and it ties fast so no smearing. It is long lasting and feels light.
Lanie M.
Lanie M.
Review for: Baudelaire
As always, #KatVonD does not disappoint!! Such a highly pigmented, #longlasting liquid eyeliner that is absolutely amazing! It is a little #pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for! Amazing, and would definitely purchase again!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Initially bought it for the name but I really enjoyed the liner, I like to use with trooper on top for that double wing effect, very pigmented will not run out or dry out and will wear exceptionally well, I would absolutely recommend!
Katy H.
Katy H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is my top shelf, holy grail, reach for every time eyeliner. It is a true black that stays on all day. It's super easy to apply, and the thin pencil applicator makes making a wing a breeze! I can't recommend this eyeliner enough!!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing I really recommend if you just starting out with eyeliner and would like to master it. It has a thin tip and let's you get precise lines. It's really pigmented and beyond amazing. I loved it as my first liner.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montrose, GA
Review for: Neruda
Have you ever looked at anyone wearing white eyeliner and wondered if you could pull that off? I have for a long time and don't regret my decision to purchase this product and try it out for myself it goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Gisselle B.
Gisselle B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Trooper
Yes best eyeliner ever . I can't use any other eyeliner besides this one and I don't know how I ever did my eyeliner before I discovered this. The tip is like little pointed brush that makes for great precision and a nice pointed line
Agustina B.
Agustina B.
Review for: Trooper
I am a black liquid liner junky so everytime i see something different i have to try it! The brush tip on this is so amazing and it is such a rich inky black that lasts forever on the eye! I love how easy this makes my winged liner!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Absolutely all time favorite eyeliner for wings! Wings are so easy to create with the application tip and color pigmentation is so vivid. Lasts all day long and does not smudge. Fries quickly but comes off easily with makeup remover
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?