10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
Just tried this eyeliner a couple days ago and it's absolutely amazing. It dries quickly and it's easy to apply. The felt tip makes it easier for me to do my wing and it's not as hard to apply as it was with a different liquid eyeliner.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Hemingway
Although this is my go to liner, I will admit the hype is short lived because it tends to dry out a lot quicker than other marker/pen-type liners I have previously used. However the product itself is really lasting, lives up to the name
Amber N.
Amber N.
Burton, MI
Review for: Trooper
Ugh, this eyeliner. It's the best. Bar none. It's so easy to use, not too big not too small, fits perfectly in your hand. I got it at Sephora and the rip orang too long or too short where you can't easily use it. I recommend this liner!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this stuff! Stays on all day and looks great! Glides on easily. Haven't found a Kat Von D product I didn't love yet! She's awesome and can't wait to see what else she puts out in the future. Would definitely buy this product again!
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Trooper
Precise applicator and very black. The only downside is it isn't matte and can look funny with some looks. Is a beautiful eyeliner if that shine doesn't bother you. Lasts all day, even through rubbing sometimes. IS a good liner overall.
Ilana Z.
Ilana Z.
Review for: Baudelaire
I absolutely love this eyeliner! The color is a perfect statement piece to make any eye look really pop. The formula is the same quality and perfection that I expect from Kat Von D. I would totally recommend and repurchase this product
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Review for: Trooper
This stuff you guys... Bless it! It stays on all day, goes on smooth, and is so darn pretty! I love it so much and the cap on the inside makes it easier to get more product out! The packaging is gorgeous and I say it's worth the money.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Review for: Nietzsche
This color is so pretty, and goes on so smooth. I've tried a few colored liquid eyeliners that I just grabbed at Target but they went on liquids and didn't last. Kat Von D is a little pricey, but it's definitively worth the investment!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Woolf
I love this liquid eye liner! it goes on super smooth, is very long-lasting, and I love that it has a felt tip instead of a brush. this is also a really nice color as an alternative to black, and pairs well with many eye shadow colors.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montrose, GA
Review for: Neruda
Have you ever looked at anyone wearing white eyeliner and wondered if you could pull that off? I have for a long time and don't regret my decision to purchase this product and try it out for myself it goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?