BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Agustina B.
Review for: Trooper
I am a black liquid liner junky so everytime i see something different i have to try it! The brush tip on this is so amazing and it is such a rich inky black that lasts forever on the eye! I love how easy this makes my winged liner!
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Absolutely all time favorite eyeliner for wings! Wings are so easy to create with the application tip and color pigmentation is so vivid. Lasts all day long and does not smudge. Fries quickly but comes off easily with makeup remover
Katie M.
I love this ink liner, inevitably after I do my makeup my face or eye areas will itch, as long as this product dries it's there no smudges, it's effortless to get the wings you dream of. And it's a Kat product so you know it's bomb!
Han T.
Review for: Baudelaire
People talks about this for many reasons. It's amazing, It's awesome and It's so freaking amazing. It's so black, I love the felt tip pen, it doesn't smudge. However, it's not waterproof, but it's sweat proof and that's all I need.
Ashley S.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner pen I have ever used. You can make a thin line close to the lashes or make it as bold as you would like. The packaging keeps it from drying out, and is easy to hold. I will buy over and over again!
Allison K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Review for: Trooper
Only highend eyeliner i trust! Not so much of a fan of the tattoo liner. i like the ink one more because it goes on matte and opaque, although it does dry down faster than the tattoo ones. Never smudges on me, and stays for e ver!
Em R.
Review for: Trooper
Love love love this eyeliner! The packaging is great, and its perfect for traveling. Unlike other eyeliners this does not dry out! Its truly black and has long wear! I will be repurchasing this item! My all time favorite eyeliner.
Emily D.
Review for: Trooper
Love this product, this is one of the best liners o have found ever! The precision on this pen is flawless, let alone the product stays on even after I've slept on my makeup! I've tried others but nothing compares to this product!
Rebecca R.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite #inkliner and my #daytoday pick. It's so #simple to use and you can get #cateye looks very easily. You can buy it at many retailers or directly from @katvond website and I will buy this again before I run out!!
Paola G.
Review for: Nietzsche
So easy to use because of its thin precise tip. I love that this color adds such a gorgeous twist to your eye look. You get the most out of the product of you make sure it always has the capacity on & of stored standing tip down.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?