BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Julie M.
I purchased one of the liners from Sephora and maybe it was just the color I got but it didn't apply well over shadow. The pen also dried up within a few months. I didn't use the liner every day. I probably only used it once or twice.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I really don’t know what the difference is between this and the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner , but I really love this. I bought it when Sephora was out of the regular Tattoo liner, and I loved its pigmentation and the ease of use.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone knows that Kate Von D has the best eyeliners and me and you can apply it once and it will last all day the black finish is perfect it gives a great line it doesn't run and I think that it's definitely worth the price which is normally about $20
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Jessie A.
My love for this liner is so surreal. Not only is it easy to use and apply but you could use it for so many looks that require a lot of detail. It drys quickly and it stays all day. I would buy again without hesitation. Definitely recommend. Totally worth the money.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Review for: Baudelaire more...
No. I hated this eyeliner. I bought it at Marshall’s for $5 and it was so bad that I regret even spending that much on it. It was so drying and did not apply smoothly to my lids. It dragged and pulled my eyelid when I tried to apply it. I much rather would buy from a drugstore than buy this again.
Emily J.
This is actually my favorite eyeliner that I've ever used. I tried the tattoo liner but it doesn't come out as dark and pigmented as this liner. This one is also much better because it doesn't dry out. I would highly recommend this liner for cat eyes
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great felt tip eyeliner! It is long wearing and waterproof! It even stays on with my oily eye lids! It’s fantastic and easy to apply! It has great pigment! It isn’t completely matte though, I know that is a big trend right now!
Jessica S.
I love these so so much! They have such a beautiful choice of colors and they last all day long! I never ever have them transfer or fade on me! I love using them to give a little pop to my eye makeup look
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?