BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love ink liner in trooper! Super sharp tip for the perfect wing. It dries super matte and I think it's my favorite eyeliner ever. My only complaint is when it dries out towards the end of its life, it gets super flaky
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper more...
I'm in love with all Kat Von D eyeliner. It's one of the best in its class and never disappoints! I also really like the names of the products, Bukowski happens to be my favorite writer- I bet you can guess what I bought when I saw it! Overall, great product.
Rebecca D.
Champaign , IL
I like the felt tipped pen which makes for easy application! I have it in black and it makes my green eyes pop. The only drawback is I like darker, heavier eyeliner so I need to use this more than once (in terms of coating) for the look I want to achieve
Amabelle P.
Review for: Trooper more...
Not to be confused with the Tattoo liner, the Ink liner by KVD is by far one of the best liquid eye pens in the industry. It's truly black pigment ensures an opaque layer of liner and it's stiff end ( much stiffer than the Tattoo liner) is perfect for a wing
Eliza L.
LOVE THIS LINER. I got it for $19 at Sephora which is a little expensive but totally worth it. I'm about to go back and repurchase. it's water proof which is awesome! and it's super easy to apply. I feel like it ran out kind of quickly but I've been using it daily.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper more...
This doesn't have enough stars! This is the ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use on myself as well as clients. It lasts forever, through any situation. It doesn't smudge or move around, it is easy to apply and always looks flawless. I buy this for all my friends!
Corrine B.
What I love about these liners is the wide variety of colors. I love bold choices whenever I put on liquid liner because it's usually for a concert or something at a venue where a lot of people will see me. I usually get lots of compliments when ever I wear it
Giselle O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is honestly the BEST eyeliner you will ever find. After trying it i never used any other eyeliner again. I use this product often and I will continue to use it. This dose not smudge at all. I buy it at Sephora. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Bellamy R.
I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS EYE LINER ever since i bought it from Sephora it has been the only eyeliner i use. Now i am one of those girls who could never get her eyeliner right but with this liner it is so easy to apply and my wings always comes out perfect!!!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Trooper more...
Does it get any better than this liner? In a word, no. I reach for this every time I need a black eyeliner look. The tip provides precision, the color stays all day, and the product inside lasts FOREVER. No matter when I run out, I will always repurchase this.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?