BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Emily B.
burlingame, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite liner and I've been using it for maybe 4 years now! It dries quickly, has a thin precise applicator and goes on solid so you don't have to go over it many times. I've used the brown, black and navy blue and loved them all.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. It's super black and has a really nice Matte finish to it. It glides on real nice and the tip is really hard and sturdy which is a plus. So much better than the tattoo liner. And it stays on all day, no smudges or transfers!
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Review for: Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Trooper
I like to wear a lot of this eyeliner, it gives a perfect finish, I love its thin point as it helps me draw in the cat's eye stripe, I use it for night makeup as it lasts a lot of intense color. I started it again, I would like more colors.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper
I have hooded eyes with lids that are on the oily side. Basically, I'm a nightmare for eyeliner. I swear by this for the perfect cat eye that lasts. I am very careful to look down until it dries or it will smudge but once it's set, it stays.
Iyanna L.
Review for: Trooper
I genuinely love the Kat Von D Ink Liner. I was not a fan of felt tip eyeliner brushes, but I decided randomly to try this one anyway and it was a great decision. My eyeliner always looks great, even when I mess up. I have worn it in the pool and it does not come off. It is a great liner.
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Review for: Baudelaire
A very pigmented eye liner. It dries down matte it doesn't give off a shiny finish. The color is very nice. The tip makes it very easy to apply and build if you want a thin or thick wing. Makes making lines very easy and come out very crisp.
Shalini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best liner I have ever used before in my life. No other liner stands up to how great this product is. It is easy to use so a beginner could do what they want with it. It lasts a long time as well, and for the price, it's worth it
Surya T.
Review for: Trooper
I have bought and rebought this product several times. It lasts all day and night and is super black. It's easy to use and doesn't move. This eyeliner is well worth the money as it last long and even though the black is so intense it's not a struggle when it's time to wash it off.
Erica W.
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER. EVER. OF ALL TIME. MVP. GOAT. WORTH EVERY PENNY. This liner is dark, opaque, matte, long lasting and safe for anyone who's vegan or cruelty free!!!! I've been using this for 3 years straight. Nothing bad to say about it!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?