BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Review for: Nietzsche
By far the most amazing eyeliner I have ever purchased absolutely worth the $23 price range. It's a cat eye winged liner perfection. The only thing to keep in mind is to try to keep it standing up cap side down it will not run out as fast
Angie H.
Angie H.
Malden, MA
Review for: Dali
Ok so all of her pencils are incredible they do stick to the skin so if you don't have a good makeup remover than you might just wake up with some eyeliner . But I love this one becomes it goes on smooth and stays on prefect for brides .
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: Trooper
Literally cannot say enough good things about this liner! I have super oily lids so most liners slide off by the end of the day, but not this one! Love the way it looks! Lots of bang for your buck! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail. Goes on so smootlhy and easy to create the perfext cat eye. My only complaints id depending on the eye shadow i use it can be not as black as i would like. It also does seem to dry out faster then some other brands
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Although I like how dark this is liner is I just feel like it is so hard to apply. As in the tip just feels stiff as a rock. I love the packaging and everything, but Im not so sure I would repurchase mainly because of personal preference
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
Just tried this eyeliner a couple days ago and it's absolutely amazing. It dries quickly and it's easy to apply. The felt tip makes it easier for me to do my wing and it's not as hard to apply as it was with a different liquid eyeliner.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this stuff! Stays on all day and looks great! Glides on easily. Haven't found a Kat Von D product I didn't love yet! She's awesome and can't wait to see what else she puts out in the future. Would definitely buy this product again!
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Trooper
Precise applicator and very black. The only downside is it isn't matte and can look funny with some looks. Is a beautiful eyeliner if that shine doesn't bother you. Lasts all day, even through rubbing sometimes. IS a good liner overall.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Hemingway
Although this is my go to liner, I will admit the hype is short lived because it tends to dry out a lot quicker than other marker/pen-type liners I have previously used. However the product itself is really lasting, lives up to the name
Amber N.
Amber N.
Burton, MI
Review for: Trooper
Ugh, this eyeliner. It's the best. Bar none. It's so easy to use, not too big not too small, fits perfectly in your hand. I got it at Sephora and the rip orang too long or too short where you can't easily use it. I recommend this liner!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?