10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Neruda
I know it can be difficult to make a white liner that doesn't separate or crack after its applied, but this one works very well! This is my favorite liner to use if I want to mix it up and do a white wing rather than a traditional black one
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Shalimar, FL
Review for: Hemingway
This liner, along with all of Kat Von D's other liners is amazing!!! Super pigmented, budgeproof, and easy to use. I use this product daily, and it is amazing. I would highlight recommend this product to any makeup enthusiast or beginners!
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Kew gardens, NY
Review for: Trooper
This liner is an all day liner. Great staying power. Very, very black, which is something I love out of a liquid liner. Price point is fair with the quality of this product. I will continue to purchase because it's really a great product.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Review for: Trooper
Love love LOVE this product! By far my favorite liquid liner. The packaging makes the product soooo much easier to apply than gel or pencil. The formula's great and easy to remove. The packaging is really cute too! 100% would recommend :)
Suzana T.
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D has some of the best eyeliners I've tried! Their Ink Liner is amazeballs!!! The brush tip makes the application a breeze. I wear contacts and have some pretty bad allergies so my eyes tend to get watery; this eyeliner stays put.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Review for: Nietzsche
By far the most amazing eyeliner I have ever purchased absolutely worth the $23 price range. It's a cat eye winged liner perfection. The only thing to keep in mind is to try to keep it standing up cap side down it will not run out as fast
Angie H.
Angie H.
Malden, MA
Review for: Dali
Ok so all of her pencils are incredible they do stick to the skin so if you don't have a good makeup remover than you might just wake up with some eyeliner . But I love this one becomes it goes on smooth and stays on prefect for brides .
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Although I like how dark this is liner is I just feel like it is so hard to apply. As in the tip just feels stiff as a rock. I love the packaging and everything, but Im not so sure I would repurchase mainly because of personal preference
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail. Goes on so smootlhy and easy to create the perfext cat eye. My only complaints id depending on the eye shadow i use it can be not as black as i would like. It also does seem to dry out faster then some other brands
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: Trooper
Literally cannot say enough good things about this liner! I have super oily lids so most liners slide off by the end of the day, but not this one! Love the way it looks! Lots of bang for your buck! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?