BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Alisity A.
This eyeliner is my favorite makeup product I recommend it to anyone I meet its so easy to use, pigmented, long lasting, and bold I can't help but love it. In comparison to tattoo it is a lot less watery which for me helps it not bleed.
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Dali, Hemingway more...
Kat Von D never disappoints me. I've used this eyeliner for my eyebrows and was very impressed with the pigmentation and lasting results. Her ink liner is perfect for my everyday makeup routine and will be definitely going back for more!
D K.
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!
BEST EYE LINERS EVER!!!!
KAT VON D.
Okay. Calming down, I can easily communicate that I am in love with these eyeliner.
I own both the Kat Von D INK liners, and also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliners. I own about 7. Because I love the colors too.
AND THEY LAST ALL DAY AND IF YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON (not recommending, but if)
THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH THE EYELINER STILL GLAMOROUSLY IN PLACE.
The next morning.
Kat Von D's eyeliners are the bomb!
(They are like felt tip pens with very precise points that glide the color across the top of your eyelashes. And with a very strong color but very very thin line, you can draw out a cat's eye.)
They are amazing and I am in love with them.
I have black in both the Ink and the Tattoo. (One is slightly different in the liner point, but mostly I can't tell the diff. I love them both.)
I have a darker teal blue, I have a dark green, I have two different browns, and a purple also, I think.
(They all have great names like Hemingway, and Trooper; but I can't remember them all. )
I mean it: I am in love with these Kat Von D eye pens. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago.
Now I wonder how I could have EVER used any other brand!
Erica W.
Review for: Trooper more...
THIS IS THE BEST LIQUID LINER. EVER. OF ALL TIME. MVP. GOAT. WORTH EVERY PENNY. This liner is dark, opaque, matte, long lasting and safe for anyone who's vegan or cruelty free!!!! I've been using this for 3 years straight. Nothing bad to say about it!
Surya T.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have bought and rebought this product several times. It lasts all day and night and is super black. It's easy to use and doesn't move. This eyeliner is well worth the money as it last long and even though the black is so intense it's not a struggle when it's time to wash it off.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone knows that Kate Von D has the best eyeliners and me and you can apply it once and it will last all day the black finish is perfect it gives a great line it doesn't run and I think that it's definitely worth the price which is normally about $20
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I really don’t know what the difference is between this and the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner , but I really love this. I bought it when Sephora was out of the regular Tattoo liner, and I loved its pigmentation and the ease of use.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Julie M.
I purchased one of the liners from Sephora and maybe it was just the color I got but it didn't apply well over shadow. The pen also dried up within a few months. I didn't use the liner every day. I probably only used it once or twice.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora