BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Lavina C.
Visalia
Review for: Trooper more...
By far my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. All though I think all of kat von D’S products are amazing. I definitely will repurchase this liner again and again. It is the darkest black eyeliner I have ever used. Seriously gotta love her products! ❤️
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
This is my favorite liner and I've been using it for maybe 4 years now! It dries quickly, has a thin precise applicator and goes on solid so you don't have to go over it many times. I've used the brown, black and navy blue and loved them all.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Neruda more...
This is the most pigmented white eyeliner I've ever tried. Anytime I try a colored eyeliner look the pigmentation is non existent, but Neruda is plenty pigmented, and it's named after on of my favorite poets. The packaging is stunning as always.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this liner. It's what I use daily for work just to make my eyes pop a bit more and then put on a heavier application with a wing at night for going out. I do go through it pretty quickly because of the daily use, but it holds up nicely.
Sam S.
This liner is an absolute staple if you love a cat eye. The felt tip was a bit difficult to use at first for me because I was so use to liquid liners but it becomes easier to use. The formula is long lasting and the precision is to die for.
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
This stuff is amazing. I wore the tattoo liner for over a year. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup but drugstore eyeliners just don't cut it. No eyeliner I've ever used has been able to provide a sharp wing like this one has. Doesn't dry out easily. Always a perfect wing.
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
This is the best liner I have ever used before in my life. No other liner stands up to how great this product is. It is easy to use so a beginner could do what they want with it. It lasts a long time as well, and for the price, it's worth it
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper more...
I have hooded eyes with lids that are on the oily side. Basically, I'm a nightmare for eyeliner. I swear by this for the perfect cat eye that lasts. I am very careful to look down until it dries or it will smudge but once it's set, it stays.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
My go to liner. It's super black and has a really nice Matte finish to it. It glides on real nice and the tip is really hard and sturdy which is a plus. So much better than the tattoo liner. And it stays on all day, no smudges or transfers!
Melanie G.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Trooper more...
I like to wear a lot of this eyeliner, it gives a perfect finish, I love its thin point as it helps me draw in the cat's eye stripe, I use it for night makeup as it lasts a lot of intense color. I started it again, I would like more colors.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora