BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
carrie e.
carrie e.
Independence, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
If you're looking for that fine line eyeliner, I swear, this is the best product for you! I love this eyeliner so much because it goes on so thin! it doesn't have a thick applicator, I've used both brush and felt liners, and adore them both!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Trooper
I have used this for about a year & I love it! I love the rich pigment & how easy it glides on. The tip offers precise lines & is great for any look. It doesn't dry out quickly which is a big deal to me. It's worth every penny in my opinion!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Review for: Trooper
I used to wear this product all the time. It's very long lasting and the felt tip makes it easy to create the perfect wing. However, I like more of a shiny liquid eyeliner and this is very matte. I recommend this if you like matte eyeliners
Meg H.
Meg H.
Review for: Nietzsche
I normally use black trooper, however when I'm feeling wild, I'll add a little touch of blue, and this applies so easily. Is it pricey, yes, however it really last long, longer than any other felt tip I've ever used. I would recommend this.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Bosch
Once this liner is on, it's on! The applicator takes a little bit of getting used to, but if you're skilled or experienced with a marker style applicator, you'll be set. I can't say enough about the opacity either. All around great product.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Neruda
I know it can be difficult to make a white liner that doesn't separate or crack after its applied, but this one works very well! This is my favorite liner to use if I want to mix it up and do a white wing rather than a traditional black one
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Shalimar, FL
Review for: Hemingway
This liner, along with all of Kat Von D's other liners is amazing!!! Super pigmented, budgeproof, and easy to use. I use this product daily, and it is amazing. I would highlight recommend this product to any makeup enthusiast or beginners!
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Review for: Nietzsche
By far the most amazing eyeliner I have ever purchased absolutely worth the $23 price range. It's a cat eye winged liner perfection. The only thing to keep in mind is to try to keep it standing up cap side down it will not run out as fast
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Review for: Trooper
This liner is an all day liner. Great staying power. Very, very black, which is something I love out of a liquid liner. Price point is fair with the quality of this product. I will continue to purchase because it's really a great product.
Suzana T.
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D has some of the best eyeliners I've tried! Their Ink Liner is amazeballs!!! The brush tip makes the application a breeze. I wear contacts and have some pretty bad allergies so my eyes tend to get watery; this eyeliner stays put.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?