BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brandi K.
Review for: Trooper
I LOVE this eyeliner! I'm not usually the one to get high end eyeliner, but I had a sample one of these to try and I fell in love! The felt tip isn't too flimsy, so it's really easy to get a nice wing. It isn't streaky and it stays on all day! I highly recommend this eyeliner!
Jennifer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The liner in the shade trooper is such a pigmented black liquid liner. It's great for beginners because the felt tip makes it easy to create a line or wing. It's worth every penny I haven't found a liner that lasts longer or is blacker
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I find that this stays much better than most other brands of felt tip linners. High end or drug store I haven't found a longer lasting one that isn't waterproof. Runs about $20 at Sephora. Lasts a good long time too. I have repurchased this three times. I return the Stila one after three uses.
Sary V.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Current high end liner.  I love this more than the Kat Von D tattoo liner because I feel like it is more pigmented and more intense.  The only thing I don't like about her liners is that if you are not careful and clean off the shadow on your tip, they start to dry out quicker.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Fantastic quality liner! When compared to the bulletproof liner, it is so much better. Although it is sort of "glittery" which is not always what you want, but if is so beautiful and will dry down, and stay in place, for hours!
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have the dark blue one (don't remember the name) and I love it! It is so easy to put on. The color is perfect! It does come off easier than some other eyeliner I own. I wear this about 1 a week.
Bailey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this ink liner by Kat Von D. I think the fine felt tip is the perfect size and the formula lasts on my oily eye lids. The product is a bit expensive for the amount you actually get per tube but it is worth it for the price. I wish they had a matte black color!
Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper
I wanted to review the full size of this product. I did a review on a small set, the bow and arrow along with the matte lip stain. But this liner is my holy grail of eyeliner. Everything about it is perfect. Super pigmented, perfect applicator. Long wearing no smudge. Love
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Neruda
The color is solid that's for sure. It swatched beautifully on my hand in the store and I was sold. But as soon as I tried to put on top of ANY color at all, it picked up the color. Even on top of light colors, the brush got stained and the white wasn't thick any more.
Nicole J.
Love this liner, it's so incredibly easy to apply. Bought at sephora for the 3rd time because I love it so much. Lasts for a surprisingly long time and comes in simple packaging. Would definitely buy again...about even with the tattoo liner from Kat, both awesome products.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?