10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Nerdrum
This stuff is long-lasting and it doesn't run out as quickly as other liners I've tried. It's pricey, but works so much better than drugstore liners. Great color payoff too. I would definitely recommend this and will be repurchasing for sure.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eye liners out on the market today, I recently discovered it and I honestly have not used anything since! Kat Von D liner does not come off until you take it off! I love it! Did not irate my sensitive eyes either! YAY!
Flora L.
Flora L.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner for making a wing since the form of the brush is a brush tip. It's definitely super easy to use since the brush is small. This ink liner stays on for a long time. Probably 12 hours for me when I use it with a primer!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
Great felt tip liners. Nice shade range although I would love to see more color options. If your new to liner it can be a great place to start to get precise application. I do wish they were all waterproof. Last I knew only select ones were.
carrie e.
carrie e.
Independence, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
If you're looking for that fine line eyeliner, I swear, this is the best product for you! I love this eyeliner so much because it goes on so thin! it doesn't have a thick applicator, I've used both brush and felt liners, and adore them both!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Trooper
I have used this for about a year & I love it! I love the rich pigment & how easy it glides on. The tip offers precise lines & is great for any look. It doesn't dry out quickly which is a big deal to me. It's worth every penny in my opinion!
April T.
April T.
Prattville, AL
Review for: Bukowski
Love this liner! The tip however is a little harder compared to the other ink/liquid eyeliners and its hard to use it for fine lines. Thats why I gave it a four out of five stars. The pigment is fantastic however and it is very long lasting!
Meg H.
Meg H.
Review for: Nietzsche
I normally use black trooper, however when I'm feeling wild, I'll add a little touch of blue, and this applies so easily. Is it pricey, yes, however it really last long, longer than any other felt tip I've ever used. I would recommend this.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Bosch
Once this liner is on, it's on! The applicator takes a little bit of getting used to, but if you're skilled or experienced with a marker style applicator, you'll be set. I can't say enough about the opacity either. All around great product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Review for: Trooper
I used to wear this product all the time. It's very long lasting and the felt tip makes it easy to create the perfect wing. However, I like more of a shiny liquid eyeliner and this is very matte. I recommend this if you like matte eyeliners
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?