BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ashley C.
Review for: Trooper
I used to wear this product all the time. It's very long lasting and the felt tip makes it easy to create the perfect wing. However, I like more of a shiny liquid eyeliner and this is very matte. I recommend this if you like matte eyeliners
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Bosch
Once this liner is on, it's on! The applicator takes a little bit of getting used to, but if you're skilled or experienced with a marker style applicator, you'll be set. I can't say enough about the opacity either. All around great product.
Meg H.
Review for: Nietzsche
I normally use black trooper, however when I'm feeling wild, I'll add a little touch of blue, and this applies so easily. Is it pricey, yes, however it really last long, longer than any other felt tip I've ever used. I would recommend this.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Neruda
I know it can be difficult to make a white liner that doesn't separate or crack after its applied, but this one works very well! This is my favorite liner to use if I want to mix it up and do a white wing rather than a traditional black one
Kelly K.
Shalimar, FL
Review for: Hemingway
This liner, along with all of Kat Von D's other liners is amazing!!! Super pigmented, budgeproof, and easy to use. I use this product daily, and it is amazing. I would highlight recommend this product to any makeup enthusiast or beginners!
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
Review for: Trooper
This liner is an all day liner. Great staying power. Very, very black, which is something I love out of a liquid liner. Price point is fair with the quality of this product. I will continue to purchase because it's really a great product.
Kris K.
Review for: Trooper
Love love LOVE this product! By far my favorite liquid liner. The packaging makes the product soooo much easier to apply than gel or pencil. The formula's great and easy to remove. The packaging is really cute too! 100% would recommend :)
Jenn K.
Review for: Nietzsche
By far the most amazing eyeliner I have ever purchased absolutely worth the $23 price range. It's a cat eye winged liner perfection. The only thing to keep in mind is to try to keep it standing up cap side down it will not run out as fast
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Bosch
Kat Von D has some of the best eyeliners I've tried! Their Ink Liner is amazeballs!!! The brush tip makes the application a breeze. I wear contacts and have some pretty bad allergies so my eyes tend to get watery; this eyeliner stays put.
Morgan B.
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: Trooper
Literally cannot say enough good things about this liner! I have super oily lids so most liners slide off by the end of the day, but not this one! Love the way it looks! Lots of bang for your buck! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?