10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Maira S.
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Probably the BEST liquid eye liner on the market. When I had this I used it every time I did a wing and it made it easy and beautiful. Although it doesn't dry matte, it's very intensity black and I love it either way. No smudge. Great product.
Magdajanis  O.
Magdajanis O.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner I've ever tried. It is super easy to use. It is my go-to for making wings. Also, it is really a tattoo, this last forever, I have used the eyeliner for a entire day and it stayed the same as I apply it at the morning.
Alliemarie W.
Alliemarie W.
Hillside, IL
Perfect application every time regardless if I freehand or tape this is the best liner out there and doesn't transfer! I purchased at Sephora and it's extremely long lasting. I already got a backup for when my current one runs out purchased :)
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Waterville, KS
Review for: Bosch
These eyeliners are so great! They're great quality and you definitely get what you pay more. They go on super smooth and this color is a very natural looking color. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wear liquid eyeliners everyday!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Nerdrum
This stuff is long-lasting and it doesn't run out as quickly as other liners I've tried. It's pricey, but works so much better than drugstore liners. Great color payoff too. I would definitely recommend this and will be repurchasing for sure.
Flora L.
Flora L.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner for making a wing since the form of the brush is a brush tip. It's definitely super easy to use since the brush is small. This ink liner stays on for a long time. Probably 12 hours for me when I use it with a primer!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eye liners out on the market today, I recently discovered it and I honestly have not used anything since! Kat Von D liner does not come off until you take it off! I love it! Did not irate my sensitive eyes either! YAY!
carrie e.
carrie e.
Independence, KY
Review for: Nerdrum
If you're looking for that fine line eyeliner, I swear, this is the best product for you! I love this eyeliner so much because it goes on so thin! it doesn't have a thick applicator, I've used both brush and felt liners, and adore them both!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
Great felt tip liners. Nice shade range although I would love to see more color options. If your new to liner it can be a great place to start to get precise application. I do wish they were all waterproof. Last I knew only select ones were.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Trooper
I have used this for about a year & I love it! I love the rich pigment & how easy it glides on. The tip offers precise lines & is great for any look. It doesn't dry out quickly which is a big deal to me. It's worth every penny in my opinion!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?