10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Shana T.
Shana T.
Denver, CO
Review for: Woolf
Easy to apply, packaging is magnificent, but the color isn't what was expected. I have plenty of other black liners that come out with a richer pigment than this one. I love it, but it would be my favorite if the liner was a tad more pigmented.
Divya T.
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Love this liner to death! It's the best thing that's ever created I swear! I use this every day and yes it's a little pricy but I think definitely worth it for me. I got it from Sephora and there's so many colors and selection there it's great.
yasmeen a.
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Review for: Trooper
BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. doesn't bleed and doesn't budge and very long lasting. looks very matte on my eyes. i had the mini size and went and repurchased the full one. i use it every day and its a must have! definitely recommend it
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This product is great and better than a lot of other brands. On the other hand, there are also drugstore brands that work just as well or even better. I like this product a lot but if I can get it cheaper with the same or better quality I would
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Review for: Trooper
Good stuff. Doesn't stay too black on my eyelids but it's still pretty good stuff! Good for anyone who wants to create a winged eyeliner look! Good for the price & it dries pretty quick I've purchased it 3 times! Lasted me a bit before I had to
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trooper
I've used everything from drugstore 1$ eyeliners to this 25$ liner. And I do have to say that the extra money is worth the buy! I've never been able to find anything like it after I tried. It gives me my best cat eye. I'll be a loyal customer!
Maira S.
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Probably the BEST liquid eye liner on the market. When I had this I used it every time I did a wing and it made it easy and beautiful. Although it doesn't dry matte, it's very intensity black and I love it either way. No smudge. Great product.
Magdajanis  O.
Magdajanis O.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner I've ever tried. It is super easy to use. It is my go-to for making wings. Also, it is really a tattoo, this last forever, I have used the eyeliner for a entire day and it stayed the same as I apply it at the morning.
Alliemarie W.
Alliemarie W.
Hillside, IL
Perfect application every time regardless if I freehand or tape this is the best liner out there and doesn't transfer! I purchased at Sephora and it's extremely long lasting. I already got a backup for when my current one runs out purchased :)
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Waterville, KS
Review for: Bosch
These eyeliners are so great! They're great quality and you definitely get what you pay more. They go on super smooth and this color is a very natural looking color. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wear liquid eyeliners everyday!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?