BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Neruda more...
The color is solid that's for sure. It swatched beautifully on my hand in the store and I was sold. But as soon as I tried to put on top of ANY color at all, it picked up the color. Even on top of light colors, the brush got stained and the white wasn't thick any more.
Nicole J.
Love this liner, it's so incredibly easy to apply. Bought at sephora for the 3rd time because I love it so much. Lasts for a surprisingly long time and comes in simple packaging. Would definitely buy again...about even with the tattoo liner from Kat, both awesome products.
Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
I wanted to review the full size of this product. I did a review on a small set, the bow and arrow along with the matte lip stain. But this liner is my holy grail of eyeliner. Everything about it is perfect. Super pigmented, perfect applicator. Long wearing no smudge. Love
Bailey B.
I really enjoy this ink liner by Kat Von D. I think the fine felt tip is the perfect size and the formula lasts on my oily eye lids. The product is a bit expensive for the amount you actually get per tube but it is worth it for the price. I wish they had a matte black color!
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
KVD's Ink liner is perfect for drawing a quick wing in the morning. While the price tag may be a bit heavy, it lasts all day and in the rain, storms, wind, even when I fly it lasts. I am a returning customer and the only other one competing with this is her tattoo liner
Anna M.
Jersey City, NJ
I enjoyed using the Kat Von D Ink liner! The colors I used were the black and grey. I like the black one but the grey is nice if you want a softer look. The formula is one of the best but my only problem is that the eyeliner product dries out a bit faster than I'd like.
Rabel T.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Uuuufffff!!! Esto es lo mejor!. Muy buena calidad y la fórmula utilizada es amazing!... Lo uso en mi día a día. Que está mujer no deje de lanzar tan buenos productos por favor!!!!... Este producto es un vivo ejemplo para aquellas chicas que se quieran sentir auténticas.
SAVANNAH A.
Cookeville
This is the only eyeliner I will use anymore. The fine felted tip makes getting the perfect cat eye super easy. Stays put all day and won't smudge. I own trooper and Neruda, but I want them all! Love, love, love!
Katie
I purchased this from Sephora in the shade Neruda which is white. This was my first Kat Von D purchase. This swatched very nicely in the store with a thick very white line. When I got home and used it on my eyes it didn't work as well as it swatched. It's difficult to get the color to show up unless you keep going over the line continously which of course then leads to messing the line up. I really wanted this to work and will keep trying.
Amanda W.
This is great liner. It is not something that I would be embarrassed to use. I have friends that steal these from me. (Ew, right, try telling them that. Cause I do not like to share). They are easy to take anywhere. They go on without any problems. I am very impressed.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?