10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Diana P.
Diana P.
Review for: Bosch
I'm so glad I bought this liner! Since the first time I tried it on, my eyes looked way different. The liner makes your eyes look attractive and very natural. I love the simplicity and it's pigmented color !
So glad I discovered this great product.
Rumor W.
Rumor W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Bukowski
Kat von d liquid liner is my absolute favorite ride or die eyeliner. I've used many liquid liner products but this has the best application and long wear. I get it in the black shade and for the price of only like 18 dollars I highly reccommend!!!
Jalynn V.
Jalynn V.
Houston, Texas
Review for: Nietzsche
Im so in love with this liner. I've never had a blue liner that was this pretty. The colour is pretty pigmented and I like the felt tip bc it makes for easy application and it's good for detailing! A very nice eyeliner I would definitely recommend
Layne S.
Layne S.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Trooper
My favorite pen liner! Use it anytime I am wearing eyeliner. Very similar to the Stila Stay All-Day Liner. I feel that this liner is just a little more long wearing. I'm on my third or fourth pen currently! Definitely repurchasing again and again.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love this eyeliner. The felt tip is super precise and the color goes on very smoothly. It is perfect for everyday or for more elaborate winged looks. The formula stays on throughout the day and doesn't smudge or travel when I use a basic primer.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Review for: Baudelaire
I think it's a good basic liner nothing really spectacular to me
I do believe you can find a better drugstore eyeliner for much cheaper and works either as good or better that this product
It's not my reach for eyeliner but when I see it I use it
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liner is my absolute favorite. I haven't tried the different colors but I have always wanted to. I normally get the black which I use to line my top eyelid. I love it because it never smears or disappears and it truly lasts all day!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Review for: Neruda
This liner is perfect for your bottom waterline to create a "big eye" effect. I find that it stays on for about 8 hours, which is a decent time range for a product like this. It goes on smoothly and easily, allowing for precision and clean lines.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. I have small eyes and often times, adding black eyeliner makes them look even smaller. I love this grey because it gives just enough pop without closing in my eyes. Pair with a lighter or colored smokey eye for an awesome look.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Review for: Bukowski
I prefer the tattoo liner over the ink liner. It's still easy to use and a great product, I just think you would get more use and a better use with the tattoo liner. I would not buy this again. For now on I'm sticking with the tattoo liner only.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?