BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nikki A.
Bemidji
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner was hard for me to get used to at first. Once you get the hang of it though, it's actually favorable. It is so great though, that if you mess up a bit, it's hard to get off the skin. A bit pricey, but if you are looking for a nice liquid eyeliner, I recommend it.
Brandi K.
Review for: Trooper more...
I LOVE this eyeliner! I'm not usually the one to get high end eyeliner, but I had a sample one of these to try and I fell in love! The felt tip isn't too flimsy, so it's really easy to get a nice wing. It isn't streaky and it stays on all day! I highly recommend this eyeliner!
Sary V.
San Antonio , TX
Current high end liner.  I love this more than the Kat Von D tattoo liner because I feel like it is more pigmented and more intense.  The only thing I don't like about her liners is that if you are not careful and clean off the shadow on your tip, they start to dry out quicker.
Aisling B.
Dekalb
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper more...
There is hands down NO better liquid liner on the market. The pen is super easy to work with and apply. The color is rich in pigment and does NOT budge all day. (I had to scrub coconut oil on my eyes to get it off). I've been using it for almost two years now and won't go back.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
The liner in the shade trooper is such a pigmented black liquid liner. It's great for beginners because the felt tip makes it easy to create a line or wing. It's worth every penny I haven't found a liner that lasts longer or is blacker
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
Every time I go to Sephora and ask for a recommendation on eye liners they always suggest this. I have tried many samples of this and even purchased a full size and its just not for me. The applicator is very nice and easy to use but for me this does not last and by the time I get home from work  my liner is smudged.
Nicole J.
Love this liner, it's so incredibly easy to apply. Bought at sephora for the 3rd time because I love it so much. Lasts for a surprisingly long time and comes in simple packaging. Would definitely buy again...about even with the tattoo liner from Kat, both awesome products.
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have the dark blue one (don't remember the name) and I love it! It is so easy to put on. The color is perfect! It does come off easier than some other eyeliner I own. I wear this about 1 a week.
Bailey B.
I really enjoy this ink liner by Kat Von D. I think the fine felt tip is the perfect size and the formula lasts on my oily eye lids. The product is a bit expensive for the amount you actually get per tube but it is worth it for the price. I wish they had a matte black color!
Cynthia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
I wanted to review the full size of this product. I did a review on a small set, the bow and arrow along with the matte lip stain. But this liner is my holy grail of eyeliner. Everything about it is perfect. Super pigmented, perfect applicator. Long wearing no smudge. Love
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?