BY KAT VON D #22 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Starr D.
LaGrange
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner of all time! The tip is such a fine point, making wings very easy to create, and the formula is ultra velvety and pigmented.  I will never buy another liner!  I recommend this to anyone who has ever used or wants to use a liquid liner.
Noreen K.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this product! It lasts all day for me with little to no transfer, unlike many liners I've tried before. I find myself reaching for this product all of the time. In my opinion, it is well worth the $20. I bought this liner for a few of my friends as birthday gifts and they loved it.
Sarah K.
Billings, MT
This is by far my favorite liquid liner, it lasts all day long, is super black, and it's just a dream come true. It's the only liner I ever reach for anymore because nothing compares to how amazing this is
Culture S.
Trying to improve my eyeliner game! This stuff can be quite intimidating at first. It goes on super black, dries fast and the felt is very sturdy. It does it make it easy to draw a thin line. Getting down the wing part takes some practice. Love it. Not sure if it dries out quickly..I just bought it.
Anna A.
Merced, CA
Review for: Other more...
this product is amazing! this is my go to liner! i have tried other products but always keep going back to this one!! its amazing! it stays on all day and night! I love all the colors it comes in and the fact that its always available! i can't wait to try all of the other products
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I absolutely love how well it applies! It makes wings way easier for me! It's my go to! Worth the price and I would highly recommend! I've repurchased this multiple times and will continue too! So far all kvd products I have tried i have loved so I wasn't surprised on this quality! Lasts all day!
Lexa J.
Parma Heights
Review for: Trooper more...
I use this liner everyday! It gives the perfect, sharp winged liner. The only con I have for it is that it dries out very quickly, but other than that it is very good. I love how pigmented it is. I enjoy the product, but I'm considering trying an alternative before buying it again.
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I personally prefer the Ink liner over the tattoo liner because i love a thick wing and this one is the perfect one to do so. I love the felt tip and it makes filling in my wing much easier and I waste less product. This eyeliner is my holy grail!! everybody complements my wing
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
I thought this was the tattoo liner when I was in a rush at Sephora . I realized when I got home that i picked up the wrong one but decided to try it anyway. For the price I would not ever buy this again. The applicator is stiff and makes it very hard for me to create a good wing.
Ashley S.
Review for: Trooper more...
Not for the inexperienced in liquid eyeliner. It was my first time using it and my first time with liquid. It lasts all day, and is a good value. It’s just the liner comes out heavy if you’re not careful. I would recommend it for a more experienced user and I would buy it again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?