10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Haley D.
Haley D.
Review for: Bukowski
I prefer the tattoo liner over the ink liner. It's still easy to use and a great product, I just think you would get more use and a better use with the tattoo liner. I would not buy this again. For now on I'm sticking with the tattoo liner only.
Mika C.
Mika C.
The Kat Von D Ink Liner is wonderful. It's gives you such amazing precision and such great pigment. It's easy to apply and just gives you the best wing. Best of all it comes in so many different colors. The only thing is is that it runs out fast
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Bosch
The product is easy to put on, but it smears after a little while. It does not last, you have to keep applying it. I would not buy this product, and I recommend you not buy it. I received it as a gift, and I don't know where she purchased it at.
yasmeen a.
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Review for: Trooper
BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. doesn't bleed and doesn't budge and very long lasting. looks very matte on my eyes. i had the mini size and went and repurchased the full one. i use it every day and its a must have! definitely recommend it
Shana T.
Shana T.
Denver, CO
Review for: Woolf
Easy to apply, packaging is magnificent, but the color isn't what was expected. I have plenty of other black liners that come out with a richer pigment than this one. I love it, but it would be my favorite if the liner was a tad more pigmented.
Divya T.
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Love this liner to death! It's the best thing that's ever created I swear! I use this every day and yes it's a little pricy but I think definitely worth it for me. I got it from Sephora and there's so many colors and selection there it's great.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Review for: Trooper
Good stuff. Doesn't stay too black on my eyelids but it's still pretty good stuff! Good for anyone who wants to create a winged eyeliner look! Good for the price & it dries pretty quick I've purchased it 3 times! Lasted me a bit before I had to
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This product is great and better than a lot of other brands. On the other hand, there are also drugstore brands that work just as well or even better. I like this product a lot but if I can get it cheaper with the same or better quality I would
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trooper
I've used everything from drugstore 1$ eyeliners to this 25$ liner. And I do have to say that the extra money is worth the buy! I've never been able to find anything like it after I tried. It gives me my best cat eye. I'll be a loyal customer!
Maira S.
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Probably the BEST liquid eye liner on the market. When I had this I used it every time I did a wing and it made it easy and beautiful. Although it doesn't dry matte, it's very intensity black and I love it either way. No smudge. Great product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?