10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
Review for: Trooper
Extremely gentle and easy to apply. It glides on to your eyelid and the fine tip applicator makes it precise. Great product for the price. Trooper goes great with my brown eyes. This is my current go to liner and I think it will be for a long time.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Trooper
Easy application, but high price and not the best staying power... would recommend a Korean liquid liner over this, it's a bit cheaper and similar to this one, which is reportedly made in asian factories, but has more staying power for sweaty days.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Review for: Trooper
This product gives me the THINNEST line and it's perfect! also a great product for me to learn how to do a winged liner! it's a bit pricey but i think it's worth it if you can afford it!:) i would recommend it for those who can do a lot with liner!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Bukowski
Favorite eyeliner ever. Love how long lasting. If you are looking for something to last all day & day this is the eyeliner for you. I use it everyday, my go too! I have hazel eyes so they really pop with this eyeliner. I'll never buy anything else!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Review for: Bosch
I'm so glad I bought this liner! Since the first time I tried it on, my eyes looked way different. The liner makes your eyes look attractive and very natural. I love the simplicity and it's pigmented color !
So glad I discovered this great product.
Rumor W.
Rumor W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Bukowski
Kat von d liquid liner is my absolute favorite ride or die eyeliner. I've used many liquid liner products but this has the best application and long wear. I get it in the black shade and for the price of only like 18 dollars I highly reccommend!!!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love this eyeliner. The felt tip is super precise and the color goes on very smoothly. It is perfect for everyday or for more elaborate winged looks. The formula stays on throughout the day and doesn't smudge or travel when I use a basic primer.
Layne S.
Layne S.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Trooper
My favorite pen liner! Use it anytime I am wearing eyeliner. Very similar to the Stila Stay All-Day Liner. I feel that this liner is just a little more long wearing. I'm on my third or fourth pen currently! Definitely repurchasing again and again.
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liner is my absolute favorite. I haven't tried the different colors but I have always wanted to. I normally get the black which I use to line my top eyelid. I love it because it never smears or disappears and it truly lasts all day!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Review for: Neruda
This liner is perfect for your bottom waterline to create a "big eye" effect. I find that it stays on for about 8 hours, which is a decent time range for a product like this. It goes on smoothly and easily, allowing for precision and clean lines.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?