BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelsi S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D ink liner is my absolute favorite. I haven't tried the different colors but I have always wanted to. I normally get the black which I use to line my top eyelid. I love it because it never smears or disappears and it truly lasts all day!
Allison L.
Review for: Baudelaire
I think it's a good basic liner nothing really spectacular to me
I do believe you can find a better drugstore eyeliner for much cheaper and works either as good or better that this product
It's not my reach for eyeliner but when I see it I use it
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Bosch
The product is easy to put on, but it smears after a little while. It does not last, you have to keep applying it. I would not buy this product, and I recommend you not buy it. I received it as a gift, and I don't know where she purchased it at.
Haley D.
Review for: Bukowski
I prefer the tattoo liner over the ink liner. It's still easy to use and a great product, I just think you would get more use and a better use with the tattoo liner. I would not buy this again. For now on I'm sticking with the tattoo liner only.
Shana T.
Denver, CO
Review for: Woolf
Easy to apply, packaging is magnificent, but the color isn't what was expected. I have plenty of other black liners that come out with a richer pigment than this one. I love it, but it would be my favorite if the liner was a tad more pigmented.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Review for: Trooper
Good stuff. Doesn't stay too black on my eyelids but it's still pretty good stuff! Good for anyone who wants to create a winged eyeliner look! Good for the price & it dries pretty quick I've purchased it 3 times! Lasted me a bit before I had to
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Love this liner to death! It's the best thing that's ever created I swear! I use this every day and yes it's a little pricy but I think definitely worth it for me. I got it from Sephora and there's so many colors and selection there it's great.
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Review for: Trooper
BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. doesn't bleed and doesn't budge and very long lasting. looks very matte on my eyes. i had the mini size and went and repurchased the full one. i use it every day and its a must have! definitely recommend it
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This product is great and better than a lot of other brands. On the other hand, there are also drugstore brands that work just as well or even better. I like this product a lot but if I can get it cheaper with the same or better quality I would
Magdajanis  O.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner I've ever tried. It is super easy to use. It is my go-to for making wings. Also, it is really a tattoo, this last forever, I have used the eyeliner for a entire day and it stayed the same as I apply it at the morning.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?