BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
After using Kat Von D's ink liner, I don't prefer using any other eye liner! It's a great product and lasts a very long time. I recommend the Ink liner over the Tattoo liner because the tattoo liner ran out pretty quickly. This is very similar to Stila's eye liner but is cheaper.
Culture S.
Trying to improve my eyeliner game! This stuff can be quite intimidating at first. It goes on super black, dries fast and the felt is very sturdy. It does it make it easy to draw a thin line. Getting down the wing part takes some practice. Love it. Not sure if it dries out quickly..I just bought it.
Amanda G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LINER!!! I'm not very good with brush liners so this felt tip is much better for me. I use this liner almost everyday and it gives me the sharpest wings. I have bought this so many times, it's ridiculous.
Harleigh B.
Works amazing! Goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily at all! Dark pigmented color that only needs to be applied once! I have a hard time doing a winged liner and with this product it is so easy!
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
I personally prefer the Ink liner over the tattoo liner because i love a thick wing and this one is the perfect one to do so. I love the felt tip and it makes filling in my wing much easier and I waste less product. This eyeliner is my holy grail!! everybody complements my wing
Lexa J.
Parma Heights
Review for: Trooper more...
I use this liner everyday! It gives the perfect, sharp winged liner. The only con I have for it is that it dries out very quickly, but other than that it is very good. I love how pigmented it is. I enjoy the product, but I'm considering trying an alternative before buying it again.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
this eyeliner goes on so precise. i bought it at sephora to try out and i am in love with it. i am not a fan of the other kat von d eyeliners but this one stands above them. it is very pigmented with a shiny black color (trooper). easy application - brush applicator instead of a felt one
Julia H.
Weymouth, MA
This eyeliner is the best in the game. It gives such a sharp line and is super easy to apply. Just a simple flick and you have an amazing wing. I love the black packaging with the stars. It is so much better than any liquid liner I've ever used. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
I thought this was the tattoo liner when I was in a rush at Sephora . I realized when I got home that i picked up the wrong one but decided to try it anyway. For the price I would not ever buy this again. The applicator is stiff and makes it very hard for me to create a good wing.
Aisling B.
Dekalb
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper more...
There is hands down NO better liquid liner on the market. The pen is super easy to work with and apply. The color is rich in pigment and does NOT budge all day. (I had to scrub coconut oil on my eyes to get it off). I've been using it for almost two years now and won't go back.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?