10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mi N.
Mi N.
Review for: Trooper
This liner is a cult favorite for a reason. The pen tip gives newbies and novices a lot of control in drawing on their perfect wing tip and is great for filing in the lash line as well. Dries matte, lasts all day. Definitely a reliable, go-to liner.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Review for: Trooper
This product gives me the THINNEST line and it's perfect! also a great product for me to learn how to do a winged liner! it's a bit pricey but i think it's worth it if you can afford it!:) i would recommend it for those who can do a lot with liner!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Review for: Bosch
I'm so glad I bought this liner! Since the first time I tried it on, my eyes looked way different. The liner makes your eyes look attractive and very natural. I love the simplicity and it's pigmented color !
So glad I discovered this great product.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D has the best liners ever! They are super long lasting and perfectly black! It's one of the only eyeliner that stays in place for me and applies perfectly every time! I defiantly recommend this product to others. It's well worth the price!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner that i have ever used. it's great especially for beginners! the felt tip helps it glide on easier but it's not messy. it dries super quick and does not smear! i use it almost everyday and completely recommend it
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Hemingway
Stays on forever! Perfect for winged eye liner. Ever since I started using Kat Von D's liquid liner pen I've never used another brand. I love the look of it, goes on smooth and lasts all day even if you touch your eyes throughout the day like I do.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Trooper
Easy application, but high price and not the best staying power... would recommend a Korean liquid liner over this, it's a bit cheaper and similar to this one, which is reportedly made in asian factories, but has more staying power for sweaty days.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Bukowski
Favorite eyeliner ever. Love how long lasting. If you are looking for something to last all day & day this is the eyeliner for you. I use it everyday, my go too! I have hazel eyes so they really pop with this eyeliner. I'll never buy anything else!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Review for: Trooper
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE liner. It's lasted for seven months so far and I do not expect it to wear out any time soon. It goes on so smoothly and stays put ALL DAY. Paying a little more for this product is WELL worth every penny. Definitely recommended!
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
Review for: Trooper
Extremely gentle and easy to apply. It glides on to your eyelid and the fine tip applicator makes it precise. Great product for the price. Trooper goes great with my brown eyes. This is my current go to liner and I think it will be for a long time.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?