BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kaila R.
Review for: Baudelaire
 I feel like the Kat von d the eyeliner is so good.  I would definitely recommend you to anyone the packaging is amazing and I love how it looks.  I feel like it is so nice compared to other eyeliners that I've tried I feel like it works so well it just glides on so perfectly and I definitely buy it again
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is worth the hype! You can make the best cat eye look with just one stroke. It's not streaky so you don't have to go back multiple times and mess your look up, it's pricey for an eyeliner but on my opinion worth it. Even after wearing it a whole day, it doesn't smudge and stays in place.
Victoria I.
Monrovia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like these Kat Von d autograph felt tip ink eyeliners as much as I do the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliners. The reason being that they are just not as pigmented, which makes it difficult to apply. In fact I find myself having to take off and start over with these.
Elle C.
Review for: Trooper
I personally prefer the Ink Liner over the Tattoo Liner because I prefer the matte finish over shiny finish. It stays on all day without smudging and no makeup remover is needed to remove at the end of the day.
Monica S.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I LOVEEEE the kat von d eyeliner in trooper! It is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It's so easy to use and it's darkest black you'll ever get. I was walking in Sephora and I tried it out and loved it. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dark black waterproof eyeliner.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Trooper
These eyeliner was work great. The very easy to apply and you can make a lot of designs on the eye with them. They're kind of pricey because of the brand-name, but it might be worth it for how well they work. However, I don't like supporting Kat Von D's makeup because of the way she treats people and what has happened between her and Jeffree Star.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I just bought this today and Sephora and used it for my makeup today. I really love the pigmentation and the how long lasting it is. The only complaint I have is that it is a little hard to get a good short wing because the tip is a little large but I'll learn to work with it! I definitely love it!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite liquid liner I own. I can't leave the house without this liner. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. I love the applicator and it's such a easy applying eyeliner. There's a great amount of product inside and it's definitely worth the price. Forever and always will recommend this product.
Meghan N.
Walton, KY
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail liquid eyeliner! Felt tip eyeliners are the only type of eyeliner that I will use. It's hard to find one that doesn't mess up and fuzz up at the end, but Kat's holds out. Creates the fiercest, sharpest eyeliner line that could just cut glass. Have restocked a few times. Loveeee it
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?