BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Krystin R.
Kennewick , WA
Review for: Trooper more...
This stuff is awesome. Hands down best felt tipped liner, I have however gotten a bad batch before it’s like the ink wouldn’t come out. I use black and can create a successful cat eye with this no problem. I find the black to be very dark without being shiny or peely. It stays matte and stays on until I go to bed it’s that good. Highly recommend !!!!
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
These eyeliner was work great. The very easy to apply and you can make a lot of designs on the eye with them. They're kind of pricey because of the brand-name, but it might be worth it for how well they work. However, I don't like supporting Kat Von D's makeup because of the way she treats people and what has happened between her and Jeffree Star.
Elle C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I personally prefer the Ink Liner over the Tattoo Liner because I prefer the matte finish over shiny finish. It stays on all day without smudging and no makeup remover is needed to remove at the end of the day.
Monica S.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I LOVEEEE the kat von d eyeliner in trooper! It is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It's so easy to use and it's darkest black you'll ever get. I was walking in Sephora and I tried it out and loved it. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dark black waterproof eyeliner.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love the tip on this eye liner and the amount that comes out is perfect. I've used it for about a month now. It is pricey to me but I hope it lasts me a while. I really like the physicians formula eyeliner too but this one come out better and like I said amazing tip. It hasn't frayed at all. I need to try it with eyeliner primer. It does stay on pretty well on my eyelid but the wings that I draw do need to be redone in the middle of the day. I thought it might stay a little better but it may be my oily eyelids. It's still the best eye liner I've tried. I have only tried the black eyeliner.

And it's five months later. Now I won't go to back to any eyeliner. I tried my old eyeliners and I do not like them anymore. This spoiled me. It is the best liquid eyeliner I I've used. It lasted me five months. Just one of them. The tip stayed nice the whole time. It did last me a lot longer with eye shadow primer. I no longer have to touch up the wings. Never going back.
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Trooper more...
Holy grail liquid eyeliner! Felt tip eyeliners are the only type of eyeliner that I will use. It's hard to find one that doesn't mess up and fuzz up at the end, but Kat's holds out. Creates the fiercest, sharpest eyeliner line that could just cut glass. Have restocked a few times. Loveeee it
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My favorite liquid liner I own. I can't leave the house without this liner. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. I love the applicator and it's such a easy applying eyeliner. There's a great amount of product inside and it's definitely worth the price. Forever and always will recommend this product.
Leeann N.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have hooded eyes I've tried everything cream pencil and other liquid liners but any other eyeliner I use for my upper lid always gets smeared into my crease and on my upper lid. I was so thrilled when I tried this product and realized there was no creasing!! This is forever my go to eyeliner
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
The Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper is hands down one of my favorite eyeliners! This is my go to eyeliner. It is somewhat pricey for an eyeliner but is totally worth it. This is great for beginners because it is easy to control and get that perfect wing.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is way better than tattoo liner. I'm not sure why everyone prefers tattoo liner. I think the felt tip is much more fool proof. I never mess up my liner and I honestly I get sad to take this off at the end of the day because it is still perfect 12 hours later.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?