BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is the best liquid liner you can get. I'm obsessed. So easy to acheive a perfect wing. I will never get any other liquid liner again. I love kat von d's entire line, so i wasn't surprised when once again she made an amazing product :)
Amee R.
Amee R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Love this eye liner! Glides on smooth and color is so vibrant! Completely waterproof and does not smudge. Dries quickly and lasts all day/night. Comes in a sleek pencil so easy to take on the go in my purse. I would buy this again in multiple colors.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
Review for: Dali
I love love love Kat Von D's ink liners! I have them in three different colors. They stay on through on anything and last so long! Once I found this brand of eyelinder I stopped using all of the other ones that I had and switched solely to this one!!
Cosette W.
Cosette W.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has saved my eye game! I have oily lids and it's the only thing that will stay put all day, even through sweaty days (and some sweaty nights too 😉). I swear by the stuff and have recommended it to friends in need of a great black liner.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
I basically gave up on liquid liners for about 2 years until I found the Kat Von D Ink Liner which goes on smoothly, wings perfectly and looks great with my light brown eyes. I purchased this at Sephora and I'll be back to repurchase again very soon!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Review for: Trooper
The absolute best liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I've bought many different eyeliners. I do sweat a lot on my face throughout the day but it stays put great even on wings! Only con is it seems to dry up faster than it should. Lasts about a month
Mi N.
Mi N.
Review for: Trooper
This liner is a cult favorite for a reason. The pen tip gives newbies and novices a lot of control in drawing on their perfect wing tip and is great for filing in the lash line as well. Dries matte, lasts all day. Definitely a reliable, go-to liner.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D has the best liners ever! They are super long lasting and perfectly black! It's one of the only eyeliner that stays in place for me and applies perfectly every time! I defiantly recommend this product to others. It's well worth the price!
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
Review for: Trooper
Extremely gentle and easy to apply. It glides on to your eyelid and the fine tip applicator makes it precise. Great product for the price. Trooper goes great with my brown eyes. This is my current go to liner and I think it will be for a long time.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner that i have ever used. it's great especially for beginners! the felt tip helps it glide on easier but it's not messy. it dries super quick and does not smear! i use it almost everyday and completely recommend it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?