10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Review for: Hemingway
Easy to apply and animal cruelty free. This brand is important to me and my family, and it allows this vibrant color that lasts all day.I can make a cat eye, and be out the door in a hurry. I use this liner every day in either the brown or black color.
Review for: Trooper
I think Kat Von D product eyeshadows are great but I was disappointed with this eyeliner. It never seemed to stick to my eyelids after my eyeshadow was applied. Packaging was cute and price was decent. I do not think I will be purchasing again though.
Paola N.
Paola N.
YONKERS, NY
Review for: Bukowski
I started using this product when it came out... Love the presentation, but when I ran out of it I changed it for the Stila and I am much more pleased with the results. My problem with this one is that I felt that it doesn't stay as much as I wanted.!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love everything about this! The applicator makes for a smooth, even line. The pigmentation is great and this is a true black. I can feel great about throwing this in my bag to add liner anywhere and not have to worry about having application issues.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is the best liquid liner you can get. I'm obsessed. So easy to acheive a perfect wing. I will never get any other liquid liner again. I love kat von d's entire line, so i wasn't surprised when once again she made an amazing product :)
Amee R.
Amee R.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Hemingway
Love this eye liner! Glides on smooth and color is so vibrant! Completely waterproof and does not smudge. Dries quickly and lasts all day/night. Comes in a sleek pencil so easy to take on the go in my purse. I would buy this again in multiple colors.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
I basically gave up on liquid liners for about 2 years until I found the Kat Von D Ink Liner which goes on smoothly, wings perfectly and looks great with my light brown eyes. I purchased this at Sephora and I'll be back to repurchase again very soon!
Cosette W.
Cosette W.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner has saved my eye game! I have oily lids and it's the only thing that will stay put all day, even through sweaty days (and some sweaty nights too 😉). I swear by the stuff and have recommended it to friends in need of a great black liner.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
Review for: Dali
I love love love Kat Von D's ink liners! I have them in three different colors. They stay on through on anything and last so long! Once I found this brand of eyelinder I stopped using all of the other ones that I had and switched solely to this one!!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Review for: Trooper
The absolute best liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I've bought many different eyeliners. I do sweat a lot on my face throughout the day but it stays put great even on wings! Only con is it seems to dry up faster than it should. Lasts about a month
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?