10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Christina H.
Christina H.
Wixom, MI
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! it is so black and pigmented! a little pricey but definitely worth it. It doesnt try out fast at all and it lasts a real long time. Also it stays on all day. It is perfect for doing a wing eyeliner! I would totally buy this again!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Review for: Hemingway
Easy to apply and animal cruelty free. This brand is important to me and my family, and it allows this vibrant color that lasts all day.I can make a cat eye, and be out the door in a hurry. I use this liner every day in either the brown or black color.
Clay, NY
Review for: Trooper
I originally got the sample size of this in my I pay subscription bag and I loved it so much I had no choice but to purchase it! I don't use any other eyeliner to create a wing and it's easy to use and doesn't get dry! Highly recommend purchasing this!
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Personally I like this liner over the tattoo liner. It leaves more of a bold coverage. The downside is that it takes a bit to dry. But other than that it stays on all day and night!
Plus the felt tip makes it so easy to get that sharp slay worthy wing!
Kerstin R.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
Review for: Woolf
I love this product I'm a huge fan of liquid eye liner! I would compare this product to other it's last longing! It comes off smoothly! I highly recommend this product! I'm make up junky! I have two bottles of this eye liner! Great product and formula!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Belpre, OH
Review for: Dali
Kat Von D eyeliner is by far my favorite eyeliner in the higher end brand. From the top to the lasting power, my sharp cat eye is always on point. Sephora has seen my buy several of KVD eyeliners over the last year in various colors. A great product!!!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love everything about this! The applicator makes for a smooth, even line. The pigmentation is great and this is a true black. I can feel great about throwing this in my bag to add liner anywhere and not have to worry about having application issues.
Review for: Trooper
I think Kat Von D product eyeshadows are great but I was disappointed with this eyeliner. It never seemed to stick to my eyelids after my eyeshadow was applied. Packaging was cute and price was decent. I do not think I will be purchasing again though.
Paola N.
Paola N.
YONKERS, NY
Review for: Bukowski
I started using this product when it came out... Love the presentation, but when I ran out of it I changed it for the Stila and I am much more pleased with the results. My problem with this one is that I felt that it doesn't stay as much as I wanted.!
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is the best liquid liner you can get. I'm obsessed. So easy to acheive a perfect wing. I will never get any other liquid liner again. I love kat von d's entire line, so i wasn't surprised when once again she made an amazing product :)
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?