BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Kayla s.
Review for: Trooper more...
LOVE this! I have purchased this numerous times. Super bold but very shiny so not matte at all. If you’re looking for matte I’d set it with a matte black eyeshadow to tame the shine. Price point is $20 but this last for a while! Very easy to use and create beautiful cat eye wings.
Katie
I purchased this from Sephora in the shade Neruda which is white. This was my first Kat Von D purchase. This swatched very nicely in the store with a thick very white line. When I got home and used it on my eyes it didn't work as well as it swatched. It's difficult to get the color to show up unless you keep going over the line continously which of course then leads to messing the line up. I really wanted this to work and will keep trying.
Anna M.
Jersey City, NJ
I enjoyed using the Kat Von D Ink liner! The colors I used were the black and grey. I like the black one but the grey is nice if you want a softer look. The formula is one of the best but my only problem is that the eyeliner product dries out a bit faster than I'd like.
SAVANNAH A.
Cookeville, TN
This is the only eyeliner I will use anymore. The fine felted tip makes getting the perfect cat eye super easy. Stays put all day and won't smudge. I own trooper and Neruda, but I want them all! Love, love, love!
Rabel T.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Uuuufffff!!! Esto es lo mejor!. Muy buena calidad y la fórmula utilizada es amazing!... Lo uso en mi día a día. Que está mujer no deje de lanzar tan buenos productos por favor!!!!... Este producto es un vivo ejemplo para aquellas chicas que se quieran sentir auténticas.
Reyna E.
San Diego
Review for: Trooper more...
There's always that one who stills your heart and become your trooper! I absolutely love this eyeliner! Stays in place, last all day and easy to apply. Whether you want a simple, dramatic, or so sharp you can cut someone with your liner this is my all time go to liner.
Jessica S.
San Francisco
I just bought this in the shade Baudelaire, which is a really amazing blue. I did winged liner with it, which was surprisingly easy (I usually go for gel/cream over liquid liner). It also didn't move all day, even in the inner corner where I usually get some smudging.
Natalie M.
West chester, PA
I bought this when the tattoo liner was out of stock and I hated it. It's very black, but way more difficult to achieve a good wing because of the stiff tip. It also comes off very easily due to my eyes watering. I learned my lesson and went back to the tattoo liner.
Katie R.
Kent, OH
This eyeliner is hands down the best I have ever used. It doesn't dry out if you take a few minutes to perfect your wing. It is $20 compared to $8-$10 drug store brands but is TOTALLY worth it. It stays on forever, even if you sleep in it I wake up with perfect wings.
Hailey D.
Santee, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Trooper is my go to for eyeliner always. the long lasting formula and applicator is perfect to get the sharp edges you are looking for. this black is the blackest of black and doesnt fade after drying. i haven't found a liner better and will continue to buy this liner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora