BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love the tip on this eye liner and the amount that comes out is perfect. I've used it for about a month now. It is pricey to me but I hope it lasts me a while. I really like the physicians formula eyeliner too but this one come out better and like I said amazing tip. It hasn't frayed at all. I need to try it with eyeliner primer. It does stay on pretty well on my eyelid but the wings that I draw do need to be redone in the middle of the day. I thought it might stay a little better but it may be my oily eyelids. It's still the best eye liner I've tried. I have only tried the black eyeliner.

And it's five months later. Now I won't go to back to any eyeliner. I tried my old eyeliners and I do not like them anymore. This spoiled me. It is the best liquid eyeliner I I've used. It lasted me five months. Just one of them. The tip stayed nice the whole time. It did last me a lot longer with eye shadow primer. I no longer have to touch up the wings. Never going back.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I just bought this today and Sephora and used it for my makeup today. I really love the pigmentation and the how long lasting it is. The only complaint I have is that it is a little hard to get a good short wing because the tip is a little large but I'll learn to work with it! I definitely love it!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My favorite liquid liner I own. I can't leave the house without this liner. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. I love the applicator and it's such a easy applying eyeliner. There's a great amount of product inside and it's definitely worth the price. Forever and always will recommend this product.
Alexandra N.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Absolutely in love with these liners, the color pay out on every single one of them is beyond. The tip of the liners can help you make the sharpest cat eye that you can ever imagine. Its very smooth to put on and its very easy as well. I would definitely buy again especially the black liner.
Leeann N.
Review for: Trooper more...
I have hooded eyes I've tried everything cream pencil and other liquid liners but any other eyeliner I use for my upper lid always gets smeared into my crease and on my upper lid. I was so thrilled when I tried this product and realized there was no creasing!! This is forever my go to eyeliner
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is way better than tattoo liner. I'm not sure why everyone prefers tattoo liner. I think the felt tip is much more fool proof. I never mess up my liner and I honestly I get sad to take this off at the end of the day because it is still perfect 12 hours later.
Katherine C.
East elmhurst, NY
The Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper is hands down one of my favorite eyeliners! This is my go to eyeliner. It is somewhat pricey for an eyeliner but is totally worth it. This is great for beginners because it is easy to control and get that perfect wing.
Acacia H.
Shirley, MA
favorite eyeliner ever! the fray-proof felt tip is super easy to work worth, product lasts a long time and the formula is amazing! doesnt flake or transfer, zero complaints, im on my third one! absolutely adore it! try this if you havent!!!
Jessika C.
Bukowski is a gorgeous hunter green. It's easy to control the liner and apply, but I do find that it isn't as long lasting as other liners from this line that I've tried. It crumbles on me a bit, which is something I really can't get on board with. If you need something to last all day, pass on this.
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
Review for: Trooper more...
This Liner is pretty good m. Not the best I have tried there is a slight difference between this and the tattoo Liner in the applicator this one is more stiff which makes for an easy wing application but the only con is that the tip can dry out quickly making it harder to do precise work
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?