10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Baudelaire
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner available. It's super easy to use, crazy pigmented, and it stays on for a long time. It's definitely waterproof, and the bottle lasts for a while. It's amazing, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Review for: Bukowski
I had this in Tropper I love the fine tip and the all day long lasting!! It did dry out fairly quickly but I still over all really love the product and would defiantly be getting another one very very soon shopping trip in order just for this product!!!
Annalise R.
Annalise R.
Selma, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid liner I've ever used. The tip is incredibly fine to get a perfect winged liner. The formula is so pigmented and dark i only have to do one swipe to get it perfect. There is no other liner that compares to how amazing this one is!
mayra r.
mayra r.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite, go-to, can't live without out liner(laughs). But in all seriousness KVD trooper is the BEST eyeliner ever. If you have trouble getting that wing, then you must try KVD trooper liner. If I could give it 10 starts I definitely would.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Review for: Hemingway
Easy to apply and animal cruelty free. This brand is important to me and my family, and it allows this vibrant color that lasts all day.I can make a cat eye, and be out the door in a hurry. I use this liner every day in either the brown or black color.
Kerstin R.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
Review for: Woolf
I love this product I'm a huge fan of liquid eye liner! I would compare this product to other it's last longing! It comes off smoothly! I highly recommend this product! I'm make up junky! I have two bottles of this eye liner! Great product and formula!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
Review for: Trooper
I originally got the sample size of this in my I pay subscription bag and I loved it so much I had no choice but to purchase it! I don't use any other eyeliner to create a wing and it's easy to use and doesn't get dry! Highly recommend purchasing this!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Review for: Trooper
I have tried a dozen different liquid eyeliners, and this is the best. It has a fine tip, it glides on easily, it lasts forever, it gives you a nice dark line, I can't say enough about how worthwhile this product is, especially if you love a good wing.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Belpre, OH
Review for: Dali
Kat Von D eyeliner is by far my favorite eyeliner in the higher end brand. From the top to the lasting power, my sharp cat eye is always on point. Sephora has seen my buy several of KVD eyeliners over the last year in various colors. A great product!!!
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Personally I like this liner over the tattoo liner. It leaves more of a bold coverage. The downside is that it takes a bit to dry. But other than that it stays on all day and night!
Plus the felt tip makes it so easy to get that sharp slay worthy wing!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?