10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Annalise R.
Annalise R.
Selma, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid liner I've ever used. The tip is incredibly fine to get a perfect winged liner. The formula is so pigmented and dark i only have to do one swipe to get it perfect. There is no other liner that compares to how amazing this one is!
mayra r.
mayra r.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite, go-to, can't live without out liner(laughs). But in all seriousness KVD trooper is the BEST eyeliner ever. If you have trouble getting that wing, then you must try KVD trooper liner. If I could give it 10 starts I definitely would.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Neruda
This eye liner is perfect, it gives you that "oomph"! The liner pops out, but in a nice way. It's an interesting color and the packaging is elegant. The price isn't too bad. Applying the product is so easy, and so is the removal process. Will buy again!
Rosalia B.
Rosalia B.
Review for: Neruda
LOVE Kat Von D ink liners. I personally like to use liquid liners over pencils and other types of liners but this liner is amazing. It is precise and easy to apply. I love the felt tip applicator and would recommend it to anyone who loves a fierce wing.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Dali
this is the best brand of eye liner I have yet to find and I will be continuing to purchase it! THe colors come out great! easy to put on and take off! and it is afforbale, compared to other eyeliners of its rating! I get mine at Spehora! and I love it!
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Baudelaire
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner available. It's super easy to use, crazy pigmented, and it stays on for a long time. It's definitely waterproof, and the bottle lasts for a while. It's amazing, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
lucy o.
lucy o.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I have never found the perfect eyeliner until on day I stopped by saphora to buy a new eyeliner and when I tried it on I fell in love. the way it made my eyes looks so beautiful with the perfect winged liner. so go ahead n buy urs now Cuz it's the best.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Review for: Bukowski
I had this in Tropper I love the fine tip and the all day long lasting!! It did dry out fairly quickly but I still over all really love the product and would defiantly be getting another one very very soon shopping trip in order just for this product!!!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Review for: Hemingway
Easy to apply and animal cruelty free. This brand is important to me and my family, and it allows this vibrant color that lasts all day.I can make a cat eye, and be out the door in a hurry. I use this liner every day in either the brown or black color.
Roxanne Q.
Roxanne Q.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Personally I like this liner over the tattoo liner. It leaves more of a bold coverage. The downside is that it takes a bit to dry. But other than that it stays on all day and night!
Plus the felt tip makes it so easy to get that sharp slay worthy wing!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?