BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Super pigmented eyeliner., very waterproof.. does not smudge.. I buy it every 3 monthes because I use eyeliner every day.. def comparable to Stilla.. but cheaper by $3-$4 dollars.. would recommend to someone who has a hard time putting on eyeliner- glides on easily
Exclusive at Sephora!!!!
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
I've always bought the Tattoo Liner and decided to switch it up this time. I bought the Ink Liner and although I'm usually more of a brush tip fan, I actually like the felt tip on this one! The product flows easily and is nice and saturated. It doesn't dry super duper fast and clumps while I'm applying so that's a plus. It doesn't dry slowly either. It's a beautiful opaque black and lasts me allll day. No flakes, no smudges. I have oily eyelids if that helps. :) Will be purchasing again.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I do not like these Kat Von d autograph felt tip ink eyeliners as much as I do the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliners. The reason being that they are just not as pigmented, which makes it difficult to apply. In fact I find myself having to take off and start over with these.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is worth the hype! You can make the best cat eye look with just one stroke. It's not streaky so you don't have to go back multiple times and mess your look up, it's pricey for an eyeliner but on my opinion worth it. Even after wearing it a whole day, it doesn't smudge and stays in place.
Kaila R.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
 I feel like the Kat von d the eyeliner is so good.  I would definitely recommend you to anyone the packaging is amazing and I love how it looks.  I feel like it is so nice compared to other eyeliners that I've tried I feel like it works so well it just glides on so perfectly and I definitely buy it again
Victoria I.
Monrovia, CA
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
Krystin R.
Kennewick , WA
Review for: Trooper more...
This stuff is awesome. Hands down best felt tipped liner, I have however gotten a bad batch before it’s like the ink wouldn’t come out. I use black and can create a successful cat eye with this no problem. I find the black to be very dark without being shiny or peely. It stays matte and stays on until I go to bed it’s that good. Highly recommend !!!!
Melissa L.
Indianapolis
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go-to eyeliner. I use this everytime I wear makeup without fail. It is easy to use and stays put once it is on (ie it doesn't fade or smear). For the price, you get a good value that is worth it, even though this is a slightly pricey product, but I have rebought this product a few times.
Monica S.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I LOVEEEE the kat von d eyeliner in trooper! It is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It's so easy to use and it's darkest black you'll ever get. I was walking in Sephora and I tried it out and loved it. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dark black waterproof eyeliner.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
These eyeliner was work great. The very easy to apply and you can make a lot of designs on the eye with them. They're kind of pricey because of the brand-name, but it might be worth it for how well they work. However, I don't like supporting Kat Von D's makeup because of the way she treats people and what has happened between her and Jeffree Star.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?