10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Laura M.
Laura M.
Review for: Woolf
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! The thin point allows me to make the perfect wing! The product goes on smooth and with just a quick swipe across my lid, I'm done! The full pen gives me a great grip so I have full control of the stroke. Kat knows her stuff!
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I love these eyeliners. They are great for any occasion because they come in so many different colors. I've used it once and it lasts for a while. It can be worn for thanksgiving, new years,christmas etc. I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Hemingway
Good eye liner. I love the color for a toned down look, its a bit pricey, but very highly pigmented. I like that the tip is nice and thin, and the packaging is nice and sturdy. overall very happy with the product and would recommend to any makeup junkie!
Roxana S.
Roxana S.
Review for: Woolf
The Kat Von D ink liner is literally the only liner I use. It's my absolute favorite and I can't live without it. It's so easy to use and great for beginners. I used to hate doing winged liner until I bought this product. The tattoo liner is also amazing
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to when i need to clean up my gel liner or if i plan on going for a more dramatic look. It stays in place all day so i dont end up looking like a racoon. I have tried a few other felt tipped liners and this one is on the better end of them.
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is honestly the BEST eyeliner you will ever find. After trying it i never used any other eyeliner again. I use this product often and I will continue to use it. This dose not smudge at all. I buy it at Sephora. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Bukowski
I never used this exact color but there was no option for trooper. This ink liner gives me life!!! I've always had a problem creating equal wings and that would take me forever. This eyeliner makes its so easy. It glides on so nicely and doesn't dry out.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Dali
this is the best brand of eye liner I have yet to find and I will be continuing to purchase it! THe colors come out great! easy to put on and take off! and it is afforbale, compared to other eyeliners of its rating! I get mine at Spehora! and I love it!
mayra r.
mayra r.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite, go-to, can't live without out liner(laughs). But in all seriousness KVD trooper is the BEST eyeliner ever. If you have trouble getting that wing, then you must try KVD trooper liner. If I could give it 10 starts I definitely would.
Annalise R.
Annalise R.
Selma, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid liner I've ever used. The tip is incredibly fine to get a perfect winged liner. The formula is so pigmented and dark i only have to do one swipe to get it perfect. There is no other liner that compares to how amazing this one is!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?