BY KAT VON D #17 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is very pigmented, easy to use, overall good product for your money. I bought mine in the shade trooper at sephora for $20. The tip on this liner is a little thicker than the brush tip on the tattoo liner also by Kat Von D. I wouldve prefered the smaller brush tip instead. So I'll probably buy that one too.
Noorman K.
I have the Kat Von D trooper felt tip eyeliner. I've got to say it is one of my holy grails. I use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. For the most part it is super easy to apply, except some days I wish the tip of the eyeliner was just a tad bit skinnier so I could have that sharp cat eye, without having to feel the need to use tape. Overall would definitely recommend.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love this liner! Goes on smooth and silky and a great tip to make a wing! My eyes are brown so I Opt for the more darker neutral colors. Very easy to apply and remove. I would recommend to anyone who wanted their liner to stay in place
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
Between tattoo liner and now this, I have exclusively used Kat Von D eyeliner only for the last ten years. The felt tip pen application makes any design very easy and it lasts all day. I think the price point is perfect. Affordable and worth the price once you know how great it is. I only recommend this liquid liner.
Lauren N.
Review for: Other more...
This is my GO TO eye liner in Tattoo!! I love it!! It is so easy to apply and stays in place all day! The only con is that because it stays on so well, it is hard to fix a mistake you have made. The price is very reasonable and has been my number one eyeliner for a few years now. I will continue to be purchasing this product.
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Trooper more...
Due to the summer heat wave, I was in search of an eyeliner that doesn't run. A friend suggested Kat Von D Ink liner. We went to Sephora and there it was, Love at first sight! I am so happy with the results of this eyeliner, it lasts all day even in 90 degree weather! I am going to stock up in this liner. It's worth it
Kayla T.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Amazing is the best word I can use to describe this especially the liquid liner. I will always repurchase regardless to the price only bad thing I have to say is that there isn't a good warning that it's running out but that's because it always comes out amazing. The pencil is super creamy. Best product of its kind
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
I love Kat von d eyeliner goes on beautifully so easy plus her colors are exuberant  I use it everyday no need to retouch up either repeat use CANT GO WITHOUT IT SO SMOOTH GLIDES RIGHT ON so easy and beautiful I would buy no matter what forever customer
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Woolf more...
The pigmentation of this product is very nice.  The liner is very easy to use.  The color I got is a medium light gray and I don't prefer it.  I find it difficult to find an eye look that it goes well with.  The quality of the product is great though and I do recommend it (but not this color).
Bonnie S.
South Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Neruda more...
This product allows me to make very fine lines when I want and very nice colors. I have a. Purple of these and use them for multiple uses when it comes to makeup or whatever. Feels good in the hand and looks nice on skin.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?