BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Andrea R.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Trooper more...
As much as I love KVD and want to love her products... I just can't. I am continuously disappointed. I recently got the tattoo liner from Sephora, for $20. It's supposed to be water-proof, however I was able to wipe it away with my finger. I've been storing it upside down so the felt tip didn't dry out, yet it still looks streak-y after application. I love what Kat Von D stands for, I appreciate her products being vegan and cruelty free. The studded lipstick line is VERY good quality.
Julia F.
State College, PA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
All of the colors of this ink liner are great! It’s a descent price, but like the tattoo liner, the product seems to dry out very quickly. However, the design of the liner makes it very to apply, especially for beginners. Would definitely recommend for those that have a hard time doing winged eyeliner!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Trooper more...
I tried this first at a winged eyeliner class at Sephora. I really liked it and decided to purchase it myself. It took me awhile to get the hang of applying it, but once I got it, it applies great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
I love this eyeliner! It is so black and dries down to a matte finish. Plus, this stuff stays put through anything! It's also not super wet so you don't have to worry bout it running or smudging and the applicator is perfect for a nice flicked out wing.
Trang N.
Worcester, MA
This eyeliner would not budge no matter what. I swim, ran, and shower in this eyeliner and it stays in place perfectly. You have to rub it off good to get it off your eyes. I scratch my eyes sometimes and my eyeliner is still intact.
Miranda T.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Trooper more...
Hands down, my favorite eyeliner ever. It’s the only one I’ll use. I’ve tried to stray just because it’s not always the most affordable option but damn it, it’s the only one that looks good on me and makes the perfect cat eye
taylor 🙋.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Hemingway more...
I have previously bought the KVD Tattoo Liner many times and loved it, so I thought I would try this eyeliner and now I wish I hadn't. The formula is watery, patchy and does not dispense evenly. Also when I would apply it over eyeshadow it would start to remove anything that was underneath it. For it being the same price as the Tattoo Liner and much more expensive that drugstore alternatives, I would steer away from purchasing this eyeliner.
Xiomara C.
These were a bust and good thing there discontinued now. I don’t know they just didn’t work for me. And good thing I didn’t keep it. Now Kat is coming out with new and better things and more wearable shades and not glittery
Kaarin P.
HOUSTON, TX
Loveeeeee this liner. Its super pigmented and stays put for hours on end. I recommend this liquid liner to all my friends who like a bold look that’s gorgeous and super high fashion. It even comes in the cutest packaging!!
Michaela M.
Rolesville, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
Excellent color and glides on so smooth. I love this eye liner. It’s easy to apply and lasts long. I’m so pleased that the color is dark. A lot of liquid eyeliners are not completely black but more of a washed out version.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?