BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jacklyn R.
Review for: Hemingway
This is an amazing liquid liner. Kat von d's liner in trooper has always been my go-to from the first time I used it, so when she came out with a brown liquid liner I had to try it out. I love this liner, it works beautifully and gives me the sharp clean line I have come to expect from kat von d's liners. I use this when I want a softer, warmer look and looks great when I am going for the effortless and soft look. Give this product a try, you won't regret it.
Amy Y.
Review for: Trooper
I understand why this liner is a holy grail for so many people. The applicator tip is synthetic but easy to work with. It's the perfect size to get full control of how thin you want your eyeliner to be. The formula is smooth, long-lasting, and very pigmented. It will not smudge or fade at all! My only complaint would be that this pen seems to dry up a bit quickly, so I make a point to store it tip-side down so that I can get a pigmented line when I do use it.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
Perfection. Adore this eye liner. The felt tip is perfect for making a flawless wing. It's pigmented and goes on really smooth. I literally cannot live without this liner and cannot go to another liquid eye liner since finding this one. It is the best. It's also really affordable for a non drug store product. Usually $19 at Sephora. Comes in many colors including brown, gray, many shades of blue, white, and green. Hoping for a purple and plum in the future.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
Review for: Trooper
I was a firm believer that drugstore eyeliner was better than paying 20$ at Sephora. That was the case until I tried this eyeliner. This eyeliner is insanely pigmented, dries matte, and has a sharp tip to help make the perfect wing! It dries super fast. I am head over heels for this eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone who asks me about my makeup. Packaging is sleek and cute and price isnt bad! I bought at Sephora and will never stop repurchasing!
Chelsea W.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Dali
Okay so I love Kat Von D and her makeup line. However this has happened to me a few times with eyeliners. I buy a brand new one. Go to use it and its completely dry and wont spread. I usually keep to the originals of trooper in the brush applicator because it hasn't failed me. I have had a hard time with the brown every once in awhile and I have tried a few colors that unfortunately I had to return to sephora. I hate doing that but I couldn't use them
Claire S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Trooper
This is my go-to eyeliner. I prefer this over the Tattoo Liner as well. The Tattoo Liner has a shiny finish to it that I do not enjoy, while the Ink Liner is matte. This stays in place all day, but if you have watery eyes, it was rub away a bit at the outer corner, so this is something to keep in mind. Otherwise, this is a brilliant liner. Waterproof, unless you're rubbing, and easy to remove when using the right products, I prefer micellar water.
Violet H.
Review for: Trooper
Okay so I am usually skeptical about using felt tip or using what feels like felt tip liners because the tips always dry out on me. With Kat Van D Ink Trooper Liner, this isn't the case at all! I've owned it for about two months now and it is apart of my everyday routine! It creates the perfect wing and also creates the perfect simple line. I love it! It doesn't smudge or lose color throughout the day and for that, I would recommend this 100%!
Zer V.
Review for: Trooper
I have oily eye lids so of course, I use a primer. I'm still on the hunt for a really good liquid eye liner. I'm on my 3rd one already. It applies very nice and dries quite fast. By far, it is probably the best one I've used compared to the Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner, Tarte double ended, Stila, Eyeko, and Ardency Inn. Most of them cracks after application, smudges, and transfers. I mean Kat Von D ink liner transfers too but very little.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Review for: Trooper
BEST EYELINER EVER! I'm an eyeliner snob! I'm just so picky about what I use because not all eyeliners are created equal and Kat Von D's Ink Liner is at the very top of my list. It goes on perfectly smooth in either a thin line or a thick line, you can adjust the angle to get the perfect thickness. It lasts all day long or all night long. It's literally the very best eyeliner I've ever used and I will always buy more and recommend to friends!
Annabelle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Hemingway
I love this color and have actually used it often to fill in my eyebrows. The brush shape is sharp and creates a great, thin line. Perfect for mimicking hairs.

As well I've used it for traditional cat eye-esque looks and have rarely been disappointed in the product. It layers well, goes on smooth, and dries quickly. Usually remains smudge proof for 8 hours, and mostly weather resistant.
Maybe not exactly worth the 20$ but very close
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?