BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Bosch
What an amazing eye liner, if you are in the mood of looking edgy but with not too much make up, this is the deal.

First of all, they don't smudge, they do stay in place, and they can be applied very easily, so that is a plus.

I wear it by itself or on top of the black eyeliner and it gives it so much personality, it's just a very good product.
Elizabeth A.
3. Great to make wings in the eyes
4. I highly recommend this product to anyone
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Purchased the color Nerdrum. Long lasting wear, stayed on all day without rubbing off. However, the color payoff was not great. I had to do a few coats with an eyeshadow over it. Paired great with the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Paranoid. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a nice matte finish for eye liner, the point of the pen is very precise, and it's easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. You get 0.019 oz for $20. I would recommend shaking it before use just to even out the formula and get enough product. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, absolutely.
Monica T.
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eye liner!!!!! It goes on smooth and it will last you all day, it's an easy to apply wet eyeliner. It was my first wet eyeliner I had purchased and was kind of skeptical. But it is my to go to liner, it has a little bit of shimmer in it. And it looks so pretty on. I would recommend it to beginners and seasoned make up lovers!
Emilia R.
Borrego Springs
I love the Kat Von D makeup line but, I absolutely hate how liner works. I always seem to find that it dries right before I even finish making a wing. I don't know if it is already dried or what??? I was actually pretty disappointed when the liner wasn't good. I'm not trying to bash the liner but it just simply didn't work for me.
Lynn T.
Chicago
Review for: Hemingway
Great color, easy to use, stayed on until I took it off.  I had no problems with application and was pleased with the line thickness and amount of color opacity that was put down on the first pass.  I would buy this again at this time, but still have others to try as I am finally getting into these types of liners (Yup, late to the party).
Melody
There's no going back!
I have a mini liner in my purse, one in my car and I make sure I am fully loaded at all times in my makeup set. This is the BEST eyeliner I have ever used and don't plan on ever using another one. I love the matte finish, the felt tip, how easy the application is, and how long it lasts!! Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Emiley H.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Trooper
The ultimate liner for doing a winged eye due to its unique brush that is not felt but more like a paint brush. Allows a great means to measure the wing to ensure evenness. A great for newbies at the winged liner too because it allows for a single line to be drawn instead of having to retrace and risk smearing the original wing
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?