BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Best. Black. Eyeliner. EVER!!!! I usually never use solid black eyeliner as my eyes are hazel; black pencil liners would crease/cake and end up looking horrid by end of day; almost like I had a shiner or just made me look tired. This stuff stays PUT all day. The felt-tip applicator will ALWAYS be a huge selling point for me!
Yesenia D.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! The application is easy to work with and I love the felt tip on this liner it makes it easy to achieve the perfect wing liner. It does not smudge at all and it lasts all day! It drys down pretty quick too so you don't have to worry about it smudging!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Trooper more...
I could never budget this into my makeup, but I got a sample size from Sephora. I was blown away by how amazing this product was. It makes such straight, precise lines. Most importantly, it lasts all day! Just like a "tattoo". When it comes to cruelty free makeup, Kat Von D makes the absolute best. I hope to purchase a full size soon!
Nicole P.
This liner is freaking amazing!!!! It is my go to, as I wear a winged eye liner almost everyday. It does not budge. I have gotten so many comments from friends from sleeping out that if I leave my eye makeup on when I go to bed (I know bad) that my wings look the same in the morning. I got my sister hooked on it too. Favorite liner, lasts so long and is so pigmented and matte.
Noorman K.
I have the Kat Von D trooper felt tip eyeliner. I've got to say it is one of my holy grails. I use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. For the most part it is super easy to apply, except some days I wish the tip of the eyeliner was just a tad bit skinnier so I could have that sharp cat eye, without having to feel the need to use tape. Overall would definitely recommend.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Nerdrum more...
I love this liner! Goes on smooth and silky and a great tip to make a wing! My eyes are brown so I Opt for the more darker neutral colors. Very easy to apply and remove. I would recommend to anyone who wanted their liner to stay in place
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is very pigmented, easy to use, overall good product for your money. I bought mine in the shade trooper at sephora for $20. The tip on this liner is a little thicker than the brush tip on the tattoo liner also by Kat Von D. I wouldve prefered the smaller brush tip instead. So I'll probably buy that one too.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This is another product by Kat Von D that is outstanding. I love all of her products and this eyeliner is crazy good. The pigment is unreal and it stays on so good. I have 2 of the colors and they last all day. I also swatched the blue one in Sephora and for 2-3 days even with showering, it wouldn't come off my hand!!!
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
Between tattoo liner and now this, I have exclusively used Kat Von D eyeliner only for the last ten years. The felt tip pen application makes any design very easy and it lasts all day. I think the price point is perfect. Affordable and worth the price once you know how great it is. I only recommend this liquid liner.
Lauren N.
Review for: Other more...
This is my GO TO eye liner in Tattoo!! I love it!! It is so easy to apply and stays in place all day! The only con is that because it stays on so well, it is hard to fix a mistake you have made. The price is very reasonable and has been my number one eyeliner for a few years now. I will continue to be purchasing this product.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?