BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katie S.
Katie S.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner, I found one my sister had and used it and it is the most perfect eyeliner to create that wing, I've always been kinda crappy at putting on eyeliner but the felt tip is so much easier and no I can easily do a wing, I need to buy again.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper is hands down one of my favorite eyeliners! This is my go to eyeliner. It is somewhat pricey for an eyeliner but is totally worth it. This is great for beginners because it is easy to control and get that perfect wing.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Baudelaire
If you struggle with doing a nice sharp wing you need this! I have been buying this eyeliner for the past few years at Sephora. It lasts forever and the pigmentation is super deep. I would highly recommend this and I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Dali
Really, really, REALLY fantastic liner. Easy application, incredibly long lasting and very precise. It lasts for a while and I wear a wing about every other day. Felt tip usually isn't my favorite, but I really like this one! Would recommend to everybody.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Review for: Woolf
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! The thin point allows me to make the perfect wing! The product goes on smooth and with just a quick swipe across my lid, I'm done! The full pen gives me a great grip so I have full control of the stroke. Kat knows her stuff!
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I love these eyeliners. They are great for any occasion because they come in so many different colors. I've used it once and it lasts for a while. It can be worn for thanksgiving, new years,christmas etc. I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Bukowski
I never used this exact color but there was no option for trooper. This ink liner gives me life!!! I've always had a problem creating equal wings and that would take me forever. This eyeliner makes its so easy. It glides on so nicely and doesn't dry out.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to when i need to clean up my gel liner or if i plan on going for a more dramatic look. It stays in place all day so i dont end up looking like a racoon. I have tried a few other felt tipped liners and this one is on the better end of them.
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is honestly the BEST eyeliner you will ever find. After trying it i never used any other eyeliner again. I use this product often and I will continue to use it. This dose not smudge at all. I buy it at Sephora. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Hemingway
Good eye liner. I love the color for a toned down look, its a bit pricey, but very highly pigmented. I like that the tip is nice and thin, and the packaging is nice and sturdy. overall very happy with the product and would recommend to any makeup junkie!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?