10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Baudelaire
If you struggle with doing a nice sharp wing you need this! I have been buying this eyeliner for the past few years at Sephora. It lasts forever and the pigmentation is super deep. I would highly recommend this and I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner, I found one my sister had and used it and it is the most perfect eyeliner to create that wing, I've always been kinda crappy at putting on eyeliner but the felt tip is so much easier and no I can easily do a wing, I need to buy again.
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It's the blackest black and it stays on ALL DAY. The felt tip makes it super easy to apply, and if you clean it regularly with wet tissue paper, it doesn't dry out. Plus it's vegan and cruelty free. Love it!
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
I love the Kat von D Tattoo liner, so I was hoping I'd love the Ink liner as well. I find that the Ink liner does not apply as well, and it's due to the felt tip applicator. I have to continually go over the same spots, and the tip does not flow as nicely.
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hemingway
I love this eyeliner. It has a rich, warm tint to it that brings out all of the amber in my brown eyes. It's a good value for what it is, but I don't doubt I could find something else at Sephora that is equal to it. I recommend this if you have green eyes!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Sutter Creek, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the BEST eye liner I have ever used. This lasts all day and does not move around. It is super black and last a long time because I use it almost everyday. I have green eyes and I honestly love this product. It will for sure be a repurchase of mine!
Tuyen N.
Tuyen N.
I have been using mine for months and it's still going strong. The brush is good for going wings but not extremely sharp wings which is a downside. I prefer the tattoo liner for but my ink liner is still full of product so i will continue using it for now.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Dali
Really, really, REALLY fantastic liner. Easy application, incredibly long lasting and very precise. It lasts for a while and I wear a wing about every other day. Felt tip usually isn't my favorite, but I really like this one! Would recommend to everybody.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Review for: Woolf
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! The thin point allows me to make the perfect wing! The product goes on smooth and with just a quick swipe across my lid, I'm done! The full pen gives me a great grip so I have full control of the stroke. Kat knows her stuff!
Asia T.
Asia T.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Trooper
Ok i bought this and it was ok . To be honest it didn't really last on my face all day like any of the other liners that i used in the past . I was thinking maybe it depended on the type of skin that you have. Maybe thats my issue but i wont buyig it again
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?