BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kaci L.
Palm Coast, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth every single cent!!!!!! Ever since I found this line, I have been obsessed with every single product, this is my second favorite coming up behind the ever lasting liquid lipstick. I have struggled for YEARS to find a good liquid eye liner that dries matte and doesn't bleed, this has always been my go to. Every time I try to switch it up, I always go back to this one.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know understand the crazy hype behind this liner.... this is one of those products that has to used to believe it! I thought this would be just another liner but it looks like this product is now going to be a staple product in my makeup bag! This liner glides on effortlessly on the eye lid and makes it super easy to try out different looks! #ProductWin
Jamie A.
Newhall
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner! It goes on smooth, dries in seconds, and stays all day!! By far the best eyeliner EVER! It's all I have used since 2014!! Thank you Kat for making an eyeliner that doesn't smear or smudge! My eyes water a lot and I hadn't used eyeliner for at least 5 years when I found this eyeliner at Sephora! Seriously life changing for me!!
Amanda  L.
Review for: Trooper
Just when I thought Stila liquid eyeliner was my favorite, this one was even better! It stays on throughout the day (I also use it with eyelid/eyeshadow primer) and even when I rub my eyes it still doesn't budge! My eyelids also fold over most of my eyeliner and it still stays on all day, even through sweaty or oily skin days. Highly recommend!
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. I bought the color hemmingway because I wanted a dark brown. Black was too dark for my taste. It was easy to use and glided on smoothly. I don't use it all of the time and reach for it time to time and there seems to still be a lot of product left. Would totally buy this again and in other fun colors!
Lindsay B.
Belfair
Review for: Trooper
When I first bought this product at sephora my expectations were a little higher. It's not a great value for the price. It is very easy to apply and use and it lasts all day long but it also runs out very quickly. I most likely won't be purchasing this product again because it does not last, but it does stay on all day and looks great while wearing it.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best liner I've ever found.All the pencil and crayon liners transfer, even the so-called "waterproof" ones and I'm terrible at applying liquid.This doesn't transfer to my upper lid, doesn't melt or fade. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It's so easy to apply and I can get straight precise lines and wing and it dries almost immediately. It's definitely worth the $20-something it costs.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Kat Von D's eyeliners normally, but I purchased the white one and it's awful! It swatches great on my hand and as soon as I try and use it on my eyes, it's like it's dried up. Super patchy and not pigmented. So disappointing.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Bosch
What an amazing eye liner, if you are in the mood of looking edgy but with not too much make up, this is the deal.

First of all, they don't smudge, they do stay in place, and they can be applied very easily, so that is a plus.

I wear it by itself or on top of the black eyeliner and it gives it so much personality, it's just a very good product.
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Love this liner! My favor ire liner for sure! Does not smudge and really easy to make a flick liner with this eyeliner. Only thing is that it is quite pricey and it dries up pretty fast. But I would definitely recommend. Have not found a substitution for it yet
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?