BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Michelle M.
I absolutely love Kat Von D's eyeliners normally, but I purchased the white one and it's awful! It swatches great on my hand and as soon as I try and use it on my eyes, it's like it's dried up. Super patchy and not pigmented. So disappointing.
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Qi Z.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Love this liner! My favor ire liner for sure! Does not smudge and really easy to make a flick liner with this eyeliner. Only thing is that it is quite pricey and it dries up pretty fast. But I would definitely recommend. Have not found a substitution for it yet
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best liner I've ever found.All the pencil and crayon liners transfer, even the so-called "waterproof" ones and I'm terrible at applying liquid.This doesn't transfer to my upper lid, doesn't melt or fade. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It's so easy to apply and I can get straight precise lines and wing and it dries almost immediately. It's definitely worth the $20-something it costs.
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Review for: Trooper more...
I bought this eyeliner at Sephora. I paid a little over$20. I will probably not be buying this eyeliner again. When applying I had to do a couple of coats to get the look I wanted. Also the eyeliner dried out pretty fast. I change my eyeliner to NYC epic eyeliner I bought at target for $7.99 and I’m much happier with the eyeliner and price.
Elizabeth A.
3. No smudging
3. Great to make wings in the eyes
4. I highly recommend this product to anyone
Monica T.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love this eye liner!!!!! It goes on smooth and it will last you all day, it's an easy to apply wet eyeliner. It was my first wet eyeliner I had purchased and was kind of skeptical. But it is my to go to liner, it has a little bit of shimmer in it. And it looks so pretty on. I would recommend it to beginners and seasoned make up lovers!
Emilia R.
Borrego Springs
I love the Kat Von D makeup line but, I absolutely hate how liner works. I always seem to find that it dries right before I even finish making a wing. I don't know if it is already dried or what??? I was actually pretty disappointed when the liner wasn't good. I'm not trying to bash the liner but it just simply didn't work for me.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a nice matte finish for eye liner, the point of the pen is very precise, and it's easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. You get 0.019 oz for $20. I would recommend shaking it before use just to even out the formula and get enough product. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, absolutely.
Lynn T.
Chicago
Review for: Hemingway more...
Great color, easy to use, stayed on until I took it off.  I had no problems with application and was pleased with the line thickness and amount of color opacity that was put down on the first pass.  I would buy this again at this time, but still have others to try as I am finally getting into these types of liners (Yup, late to the party).
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?