10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Trooper
the applicator on this eyeliner is heavenly it gives you a sharp wing and straight lines which is amazing. the only reason it didn't get five stars is because I have to use a couple coats to make it very black other than that it's one of my favorite eyeliners.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is my new go to eyeliner because it's easy to draw with the felt tip and it's very pigmented so no need to retrace. Dries quickly so you can blink sooner. Has very long lasting power too! Can't wait to try other Kat Von D products!!! I'm impressed so far.
anna f.
anna f.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
I love all things Kat Von D, especially her liquid eyeliner. I buy all my Kat Von D faves at sephora, and love the convince. I always use black eyeliner, and use this product probably a few times a week, whenever I wear makeup and It comes highly recommended.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Review for: Dali
Every. Single. One. Of KVD's liners are phenomenal. The easiest application for liquid liner, the high quality and variety of colors are just not something you get from every brand. Kat really works hard to engulf quality into her affordable line of products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Hemingway
I love this liner!!! I get a perfect wing everytime I use it. I love the color range and how smooth and creamy this goes on. I have almond shaped eyes and this really work for me and doesn't smudge all over the place. I would definitely buy this product again
ashley n.
ashley n.
Toms River, NJ
Hands down the best eyeliner for dramatic eyeliner and for sharp winged liner. The formula is very pigmented an doesn't bleed on the lid. I love the felt tip applicator and is so easy to apply. This eyeliner will last all day even on oil skin and then some.
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Review for: Trooper
Oh. My. goodness. I LOVE this liner. It is perfection. my wings never fail with this. it is so easy to use. The packaging is great. It's my go to!!! I recommend it to anyone, even if you think you'll never get that razor sharp wing, with this liner you will
Marlee E.
Marlee E.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner. I have tried so many different eyeliners for a perfect wing and this one does the trick and does not budge even when sweating. It stays in place all day until I use eye makeup remover to take it off at the end of the day. I love it
Maria O.
Maria O.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner i have ever tried. I have oily skin so naturally when i plainly wear normal eyeliner, it always transfers to my lid since its oily, but not only does this eyeliner not budge, its very rich in pigment and the tip is very precise for wings .
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Baudelaire
If you struggle with doing a nice sharp wing you need this! I have been buying this eyeliner for the past few years at Sephora. It lasts forever and the pigmentation is super deep. I would highly recommend this and I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?