BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Marlee E.
Marlee E.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner. I have tried so many different eyeliners for a perfect wing and this one does the trick and does not budge even when sweating. It stays in place all day until I use eye makeup remover to take it off at the end of the day. I love it
Maria O.
Maria O.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner i have ever tried. I have oily skin so naturally when i plainly wear normal eyeliner, it always transfers to my lid since its oily, but not only does this eyeliner not budge, its very rich in pigment and the tip is very precise for wings .
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Review for: Trooper
Oh. My. goodness. I LOVE this liner. It is perfection. my wings never fail with this. it is so easy to use. The packaging is great. It's my go to!!! I recommend it to anyone, even if you think you'll never get that razor sharp wing, with this liner you will
ashley n.
ashley n.
Toms River, NJ
Hands down the best eyeliner for dramatic eyeliner and for sharp winged liner. The formula is very pigmented an doesn't bleed on the lid. I love the felt tip applicator and is so easy to apply. This eyeliner will last all day even on oil skin and then some.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Baudelaire
If you struggle with doing a nice sharp wing you need this! I have been buying this eyeliner for the past few years at Sephora. It lasts forever and the pigmentation is super deep. I would highly recommend this and I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
I love the Kat von D Tattoo liner, so I was hoping I'd love the Ink liner as well. I find that the Ink liner does not apply as well, and it's due to the felt tip applicator. I have to continually go over the same spots, and the tip does not flow as nicely.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Sutter Creek, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the BEST eye liner I have ever used. This lasts all day and does not move around. It is super black and last a long time because I use it almost everyday. I have green eyes and I honestly love this product. It will for sure be a repurchase of mine!
Tuyen N.
Tuyen N.
I have been using mine for months and it's still going strong. The brush is good for going wings but not extremely sharp wings which is a downside. I prefer the tattoo liner for but my ink liner is still full of product so i will continue using it for now.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner, I found one my sister had and used it and it is the most perfect eyeliner to create that wing, I've always been kinda crappy at putting on eyeliner but the felt tip is so much easier and no I can easily do a wing, I need to buy again.
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hemingway
I love this eyeliner. It has a rich, warm tint to it that brings out all of the amber in my brown eyes. It's a good value for what it is, but I don't doubt I could find something else at Sephora that is equal to it. I recommend this if you have green eyes!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?