BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Malorie T.
Ardmore
Review for: Trooper more...
I really wanted to like this product and at first, I did. It's matte, very black pigment, and very easy to use felt tip. However, the product dried up so quickly. I don't know if it just didnt have a lot of product in the first place or if it just dries easily. When I would try to do wings sometimes, it would dry so quickly that it would pull on my eyelids and make it pretty difficult. Basically it was okay for about a week. Save your money, there's better alternatives out there.
Stacie H.
Orleans, ON
This is the only eyeliner I trust to use on those long days. It's smudge proof and lasts all day. I love the colour pay off as well, as I find a lot of black liquid liners tend to be on the more grey side. If you're looking for an intense black liquid liner than this is the one for you!
Mafe F.
Barquisimeto
One of my favourite eyeliners! I have it in the color trooper which is Black. The applicator is super nice and makes it easy to apply! It last a lot, however, sometimes when you rub it can go off a little. On the other hand, in my perspective the black is not matte at all and could be improved. Overall, is a great eyeliner! I recommend it!
Elizabeth R.
Bowen Island, BC
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner has the same great, long lasting ink as the Tattoo liner. Great right? The only difference is the application tip. It’s not easy to use. It’s very difficult to get a perfect wing or to apply at all. For this reason, I would not buy this product again. The only reason I did was because I mistakenly thought it was the same as the tattoo liner, but the tattoo liner has a smaller, more precise brush.
hashley a.
miami
Review for: Trooper more...
Para mi es el mejor delineador que he probado, su punta está
hecha de muchos pelitos de fibra plástica como los pinceles por lo tanto no se desmorona
o deforma con el tiempo y es fina para hacer líneas perfectas, tiene una
excelente duración y no se corre, la tinta sale uniforme y no se seca, para
retirarlo sale muy fácil con el desmaquillan te
Chelsea N.
Kanata , ON
Review for: Trooper, Other more...
Purchased the brown and black from Sephora. The first two days I was in love with it. After 2
Days the product was no longer applying and had to go over the same spot several times and finally gave up. I shook the container as instructed by Sephora staff and it still was not applying well. Returned and went with stila stay all day waterproof liner!
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Review for: Bukowski more...
I love Kat Von d products and was very disappointed by this eyeliner. The colour was not as dark as I expected and it dried out so fast! I would recommend the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliner instead.
Chloe M.
Dublin
Was so excited to try this and picked it up in the Bow n Arrow mini set from Sephora. Found it so hard to use and completely ruined my eyeshadow trying to use it the first time. Didn't glide across my eye as expected and ended up looking so uneven and messy. Was so disappointed! Hoping the tattoo liner is better since there's so much hype around it.
Lyn P.
Toronto
I accidentally got this eyeliner instead of the Tattoo liner. I highly recommend the tattoo liner compared to this. Reason why is because you can be more precise with the tip of the liner on the tattoo liner. I wouldn't say it waterproof. I went swimming once and my eyelet rubbed off
Katie W.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
These eyeliners are my absolute favourite in the whole world. They apply excellently and the brush is also amazing to get that perfect wing. The colour is consistent and it doesn't get clumpy. It also lasts a really long time.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora