BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Choubaila M.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Bukowski more...
These concealers are bomb. Seriously. I use the orange for correct dark circles and dark spots on my face, and then the yellow for highlighting my under eye area. A little bit really goes a long way! I literally use less than a pea sized amount for both eyes with the orange colour corrector - it's EXTREMELY pigmented. I will continue to re-buy this and just hope and pray that L.A. Girl never stop selling them😁 These concealers create a full coverage look in my opinion. They dry reallyyyy fast, and I have dry skin, so if I'm having a bad skin day, I will just mix a few drops of Jojoba Oil with the concealer and they blend perfectly! I bake my under Eye with W7 Banana Dreams Loose Setting Powder and this concealer will NOT budge! I have worn this for 12+ hours some days and I get no creasing or patchiness. I got mine off of eBay for about £2.50 each - so yeah, an absolute bargain!!!
Samantha Q.
Really enjoy this eyeliner. I've had it for a while now though it's not super pigmented at first, once I add a second layer, it looks stunning. It has a comfortable felt tip, and is easy to use for beginners. Its tip is great for creating a sharp wing. Compared to drugstore eyeliners, this one is better because it lasts longer and is more comfortable to use & apply, but considering this eyeliner is almost double the price of most drugstore eyeliners, it might be wiser to stick to the drugstore if you're on a budget.
Ashleigh B.
winnipeg
Review for: Trooper more...
Can I love and hate this at the same time? I usually get tattoo liner and decided to swatch the two in store and ink liner was so much darker seemed to glide so easy and was a little thicker. Once I went to use it on my eyelid I was not a fan at all. Once I actually got it on and evened it out I actually liked it but it was so different. I wanted to take it back and get what I'm used to but I decided to keep trying it. I think it takes time to get used to if you're used to the tattoo liner but I do prefer tattoo liner still and will be going to get it but still keeping the ink liner. If you like thicker liner ink liner might be better for you. I'm still getting used to the ink liner but I would say it is good but took time to get used to it
N B.
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner was awful for me and I’ve only ever used liquid liners . I have hooded eyes, and this was the worst I’ve ever tried. Upon building my wing, I usually go over my lines a few times- but this would literally drag the existing product off, and wouldn’t allow me to lay down anymore colour. It also crumbled and cracked on me, which has never really happened. I tried using no primer, primer- laying down eyeshadow and powder as a base but it did the same thing every time. I do not recommend this product at all.
Sarah D.
Burnaby, BC
Don't get confused with my low star rating, the formula was great. I got trooper and it was insanely black. Very inky, the colour didn't fade throughout the day. BUT the reason I have to give it a low score is the felt tip is hard as a rock. If you have ANY loose skin it will catch and give you the bumpiest eyeliner ever. I ultimately had to return mine to Sephora. I just couldn't work with it. Really unfortunate
Sydney J.
Smithville , OH
I am a die hard fan of the KVD Tattoo Liner, I swear by it and use it almost everyday. I tried to love this to but I have always had a hatred for felt tip liners, and this one was no different. I felt the colour just didn't go on as nicely and I felt the ink itself was barely in the tip and once the tip goes it wasn't any good really. I won't buy it again but at least I tried.
Paige W.
Mississauga, ON
Since I started wearing makeup, I've never been able to find an eye liner that stays on all day. I have allergies and my eyes are often watering from dust, animals, etc. The black Ink Liner is the formula of my dreams. It doesn't even budge, even if I rub my eyes. It's truly a miracle potion. Highly recommended for anyone and everyone!
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Review for: Trooper more...
Favorite. Black. Liner. Of. All. Time!! Works so well for dramatic or very natural eyeliner and it is EXTREMELY long wearing, even lasts through a shower!! All time favourite liner for clients with special occasions such as weddings or prom because it lasts long and doesn't budge. Be sure to store this with the applicator tip facing DOWN to avoid it drying out.
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Review for: Nerdrum, Trooper more...
I initially bought the ink liner over the tattoo liner due to the applicator being a felt tip rather than the calligraphy style pen and I wasn’t disappointed. Trooper is the same formula as far as I can tell, stays all day and easy to apply. The other colour I have is a metallic navy blue, and I do really like it, but it takes a little building up as on first application, it’s a little streaky. One built up however, it’s beautiful and lasts all day.
Kristen W.
Edmonton, AK
I've used the tattoo liner for ages, and I recently decided to try out the ink liner. I have to say I am definitely a fan! It took me a bit of time to get used to the felt tip, but now that I have, its super easy to use. It stays on really nicely throughout the day and doesn't move when your lids gets oily.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora