10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Allison C.
Allison C.
Review for: Hemingway
As a huge Kat Von D Liner fan, I was hoping to really like this. I use the tattoo liner every day and thought I'd give the ink liner a try. In my opinion, it is terrible especially if you are trying to get a very defined and thinner line. I would not repurchase.
Joei Q.
Joei Q.
Review for: Nietzsche
BEST EYELINER. Felt tip makes it easy to draw a wing and the formulation of the product is perfect!. This product doesn't only dry fast to ensure no smudging but it also lasts all day! The tip of the eyeliner is so thin that it makes for doing any eye look easy.
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Everett, MA
I love this eyeliner and now that it comes in multiple colors even more love. i wish it had the same tip as the tattoo liner because the felt tip i feel dries out even faster. i've only tried the black but i am looking forward to trying more colors Price is fair
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I love this eyeliner so much. I need to get more of it. A bit pricey but it's honestly such s great buy. I haven't been able to find a better eyeliner suited for what I like to do with eyeliner. It stays on all day and is easy to take off with the right remover.
Selena S.
Selena S.
Review for: Trooper
Love this for the deep color that doesn't smear even against my combo skin! It also makes my wings look fleeky as heck! They are sharp and precise and it's easy to use. The tip is nice and it doesn't dry out llike other eyeliners with felt. Love KVD in general!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Trooper
100% my go-to eyeliner. I love the tip and the pigment, and it is super easy to work with. It is almost $20, which can be super pricey for those who go through a lot of eyeliner. However, I am loyal to this brand and I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Review for: Trooper
It glides like a dream and stays on forever: out of all her eyeliner its my favorite. I bought it online and it came in less than two weeks. Its super long lasting and the color payoff is perfect. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great liner.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Trooper
After reading reviews I decided to try this liner because it was so raved about but it dried up in less than a month of buying and tugged at the lines in my eyelids. Was not an easy to use product. I do have her liquid liner in a pale blue color and I love it.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is my new go to eyeliner because it's easy to draw with the felt tip and it's very pigmented so no need to retrace. Dries quickly so you can blink sooner. Has very long lasting power too! Can't wait to try other Kat Von D products!!! I'm impressed so far.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
I really like how black this eyeliner is and how matte the finish is. The packaging is really nice and easy to hold. It's long lasting all day for me, which I love. The product is easy to use and apply because of the pointed tip. I would buy it again for sure.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?