BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my absolute favorite brand of eyeliner!! I am horrible at getting a straight line and the ease of use is to die for! Kat von D knows what she's doing when it comes to makeup! I will definitely be trying more of her products, I highly recommend this liner!
Mickayla F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite liner! I have had so many felt tip liners not work when i apply eyeshadow first, but this liner has no issues at all! Plus it stays put all day (even when i get it wet)! Cant wait to buy more colors!

Ps. No idea why the pics are sideways!
Michelle H.
Englewood , NJ
Review for: Trooper
It's a no for me, dawg. What I DO like about this product is that the product comes out very black and liquidy. What I don't like is that I find it smears quickly. I think the price is fair at $20 but I like my Japanese eyeliners better because they are exactly the same application in the pen but actually budge-proof. The Kat Von D makes me look like a very sad panda after an hour.
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This Liner is pretty easy to use. I love the pen application and felt tip. It makes it easy to make your wing want to cut someone! I did see that it dried out a little after a couple of uses but I overall I definitely recommend! I got it from sephora and will purchase another when this is all out.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyeliner that I have ever purchased!! I love all of the color options, and although it is a little expensive it is so so worth it. I use it pretty much every day, it works for both day and night looks. I definitely recommend trying this product out.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have always been a big fan of felt tip liners. Originally Stilla made the best, but when Kat Von D came on the scene she blew us out of the water w this eye liner. People often get this one confused with her original tattoo eyeliner. But the Kat Von D Ink Liner is so much better! It has better precision and the "ink" is darker and more intense!
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner! It's so hard to find a nice tip in a brown shade but this is perfect! Felt tips scare me as I feel like they dry out easy or get coated with eyeshadow... however this has not happened with this product! Fine lines or medium and drys super fast! Highly recommend
Adrienne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it every single day. The felt tip to the pen helps to create the perfect winged liner. It took me a long time to perfect my eyeliner and this product completed helped me. Stays on through anything and anything. The best eyeliner out there!
Emily A.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite black eyeliner on the market!
Kat Von D consistently produces high quality products and this eyeliner is no exception.

KVD products are all high pigment & long wear -- Trooper is the blackest black I have seen. The felt tip is perfect for creating super sharp wings and it lasts ALL day -- even after one swipe with a makeup removing wipe.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently was recommended this eyeliner. It is so precise. You can make the thinnest line or thickest, whichever you prefer. I usually use darker fun colors, which Kat Von D has a lot. I was a big believer in Dior's eyeliner, but now I will only use Kat Von D. It stays on all day long and the color pigment is wonderful.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?