BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Karla G.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Review for: Trooper
It glides like a dream and stays on forever: out of all her eyeliner its my favorite. I bought it online and it came in less than two weeks. Its super long lasting and the color payoff is perfect. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great liner.
Selena S.
Selena S.
Review for: Trooper
Love this for the deep color that doesn't smear even against my combo skin! It also makes my wings look fleeky as heck! They are sharp and precise and it's easy to use. The tip is nice and it doesn't dry out llike other eyeliners with felt. Love KVD in general!
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Trooper
After reading reviews I decided to try this liner because it was so raved about but it dried up in less than a month of buying and tugged at the lines in my eyelids. Was not an easy to use product. I do have her liquid liner in a pale blue color and I love it.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is my new go to eyeliner because it's easy to draw with the felt tip and it's very pigmented so no need to retrace. Dries quickly so you can blink sooner. Has very long lasting power too! Can't wait to try other Kat Von D products!!! I'm impressed so far.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
This liner is the first I actually like. I've used other methods such as the pencil, the roll one, and even the actual brush with dip. I must say I don't plan on going back to the other methods. I love the blues and was a bit scared at first, but I'm in love !
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
I really like how black this eyeliner is and how matte the finish is. The packaging is really nice and easy to hold. It's long lasting all day for me, which I love. The product is easy to use and apply because of the pointed tip. I would buy it again for sure.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Trooper
the applicator on this eyeliner is heavenly it gives you a sharp wing and straight lines which is amazing. the only reason it didn't get five stars is because I have to use a couple coats to make it very black other than that it's one of my favorite eyeliners.
anna f.
anna f.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
I love all things Kat Von D, especially her liquid eyeliner. I buy all my Kat Von D faves at sephora, and love the convince. I always use black eyeliner, and use this product probably a few times a week, whenever I wear makeup and It comes highly recommended.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Review for: Dali
Every. Single. One. Of KVD's liners are phenomenal. The easiest application for liquid liner, the high quality and variety of colors are just not something you get from every brand. Kat really works hard to engulf quality into her affordable line of products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Hemingway
I love this liner!!! I get a perfect wing everytime I use it. I love the color range and how smooth and creamy this goes on. I have almond shaped eyes and this really work for me and doesn't smudge all over the place. I would definitely buy this product again
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?