BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cant't live without eyeliner. With that being said I buy 1 $eyeliner and it does the job. In the summer however it smears. So i started looking for a good quality liner and found Kat von D Ink liner in trooper and fell in love. It glides on so smooth last all day and doesn't smear. I recommend tbis to anyone that wants that sharp winged liner.
Michelle M.
I absolutely love Kat Von D's eyeliners normally, but I purchased the white one and it's awful! It swatches great on my hand and as soon as I try and use it on my eyes, it's like it's dried up. Super patchy and not pigmented. So disappointing.
Debbie C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski more...
These liners are outstanding. They seriously stay all day long and I usually look just as good at the end of the night after wearing these for 10 hours or more. Very easy to apply and they are bold and bright. Great for a cat eye.
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski more...
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best liner I've ever found.All the pencil and crayon liners transfer, even the so-called "waterproof" ones and I'm terrible at applying liquid.This doesn't transfer to my upper lid, doesn't melt or fade. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It's so easy to apply and I can get straight precise lines and wing and it dries almost immediately. It's definitely worth the $20-something it costs.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Bosch more...
What an amazing eye liner, if you are in the mood of looking edgy but with not too much make up, this is the deal.

First of all, they don't smudge, they do stay in place, and they can be applied very easily, so that is a plus.

I wear it by itself or on top of the black eyeliner and it gives it so much personality, it's just a very good product.
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Review for: Trooper more...
I bought this eyeliner at Sephora. I paid a little over$20. I will probably not be buying this eyeliner again. When applying I had to do a couple of coats to get the look I wanted. Also the eyeliner dried out pretty fast. I change my eyeliner to NYC epic eyeliner I bought at target for $7.99 and I’m much happier with the eyeliner and price.
Elizabeth A.
3. Great to make wings in the eyes
4. I highly recommend this product to anyone
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Purchased the color Nerdrum. Long lasting wear, stayed on all day without rubbing off. However, the color payoff was not great. I had to do a few coats with an eyeshadow over it. Paired great with the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Paranoid. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a nice matte finish for eye liner, the point of the pen is very precise, and it's easy to apply and remove at the end of the day. You get 0.019 oz for $20. I would recommend shaking it before use just to even out the formula and get enough product. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, absolutely.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?