BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Maria N.
North Plains, OR
The staying power on this bad boy is serious. Once it's on your lid it's not going anywhere. Packaging is very sturdy and cute. You really have to be a pro to use this tho it's not that easy to use. I won't be repurchasing this cause it's too hard to make a good wing with this. There are better out there.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Super pigmented eyeliner., very waterproof.. does not smudge.. I buy it every 3 monthes because I use eyeliner every day.. def comparable to Stilla.. but cheaper by $3-$4 dollars.. would recommend to someone who has a hard time putting on eyeliner- glides on easily
Exclusive at Sephora!!!!
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
I've always bought the Tattoo Liner and decided to switch it up this time. I bought the Ink Liner and although I'm usually more of a brush tip fan, I actually like the felt tip on this one! The product flows easily and is nice and saturated. It doesn't dry super duper fast and clumps while I'm applying so that's a plus. It doesn't dry slowly either. It's a beautiful opaque black and lasts me allll day. No flakes, no smudges. I have oily eyelids if that helps. :) Will be purchasing again.
Vanessa Y.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
The eyeliner works very well and the precision is amazing. What I really do not like about this product is that it loses it's ink very easily and fast. I've had my eyeliner for about a month and it already is fading no matter how hard I shake the product to get more out.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is worth the hype! You can make the best cat eye look with just one stroke. It's not streaky so you don't have to go back multiple times and mess your look up, it's pricey for an eyeliner but on my opinion worth it. Even after wearing it a whole day, it doesn't smudge and stays in place.
Caitlin A.
This liner is one of the easiest to apply to other people so if you are an artist looking for something for your kit it’s a great choice and holds up to sanitizing well. It’s very firm so it gives a very consistent line but if you like to change up your liner thickness a lot, it’s tough to manipulate.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I do not like these Kat Von d autograph felt tip ink eyeliners as much as I do the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliners. The reason being that they are just not as pigmented, which makes it difficult to apply. In fact I find myself having to take off and start over with these.
Kaila R.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
 I feel like the Kat von d the eyeliner is so good.  I would definitely recommend you to anyone the packaging is amazing and I love how it looks.  I feel like it is so nice compared to other eyeliners that I've tried I feel like it works so well it just glides on so perfectly and I definitely buy it again
Monica S.
Lakewood, CA
I LOVEEEE the kat von d eyeliner in trooper! It is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It's so easy to use and it's darkest black you'll ever get. I was walking in Sephora and I tried it out and loved it. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dark black waterproof eyeliner.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
These eyeliner was work great. The very easy to apply and you can make a lot of designs on the eye with them. They're kind of pricey because of the brand-name, but it might be worth it for how well they work. However, I don't like supporting Kat Von D's makeup because of the way she treats people and what has happened between her and Jeffree Star.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora