BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
These Kat Von D eyeliners are my favourite products I’ve ever seen, they are lush colours that will suit everyone no matter colour hair but I reckon skin type is a thing that would matter as you wouldn’t want to have it irritate or get a bad reaction from using it, I’m combination so these probably would be 50/50 for me they could irritate but they could be completely fine for me. Price is quite pricey which some would believe it’s a waste of money but it could be worth it.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
Kat Von D Ink Liner Flaunt a killer line every time with Ink Liner. The innovative, no-fray marker tip holds the maximum level of formula, giving you bold lines with instant color lay-down and stunning intensity.
Rock your look around the clock with this waterproof formula that delivers a fade and run-resistant finish for up to 24 hours of wear.

This liner is truly longwearing. It did not fade or crack during the whole 8 hours I wear makeup. It is budge proof and smudge proof. Though it is not as waterproof as the Tattoo liner, it is water resistant to some extent. Though it will not bleed once it gets wet, if you rub your eye when it is wet, it will surely transfer or smear.
On the plus side, it comes off easily with any makeup remover.
Tiffany A.
Review for: Hemingway more...
Really enjoy this liner! I have watery eyes and liner always comes off/smudges on my outer corners and flakes off my winged liner. I didn’t encounter this problem while using this liner and the brown shade made my look more natural! It also lasts a long time (not allllll day with my super oily lids and watery eyes), but compared to a lot of other liners this one is amazing!
Holly D.
Fredericton , NB
Review for: Trooper more...
Tried this as I heard a lot of great things about it. I'm pretty well the same with every review on here saying they have a love/hate relationship with it. It's good but its not amazing? I find it goes on decently easy but at the same time I find when I go back over the line I've just created to darken it up or make it a bit sharper it almost takes away the product that I've already drawn on. So it's frustrating in that aspect. I do love the pigment, however I find I can't get a very sharp wing with this as the tip of the liner doesn't seem to have much product on it. it does stay on all day/night though and I find it doesn't bleed or smudge even after going to the gym and sweating like crazy. Might try another liner next time.
Nicola G.
, Staffs
Everybody raves about this so I had to give it a go.
It is a nice product that is very black and matte and doesn’t tend to bleed at all. It sets quickly and is easy to use as I prefer felt liners. A nice pointy tip to help get the flick on your wing. I enjoyed using this and it didn’t dry out and lasted well. Is it worth the money? I’m still unsure on that as it was nice but I can’t say it was better than some of the drugstore products I’ve used. If I got it as a present or in a subscription box I’d be happy but I don’t think I would purchase again unless it was on an offer.
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Trooper more...
Very good liner. It is very black (blacker than the tattoo liner in my opinion...) and it stays put all day. The tip can dry out quickly though and it is a bit stiff. All in all, it is a great liner, but I started using the fenty liner instead and I love it way more.
Robyn G.
Dundee
Review for: Trooper more...
I adore this product! I used to suck at liner and this just makes it 100% easier! I have light green eyes and with the dark colour it compliments my eye colours amazingly. I've purchased this item a few times and would easily recommend it to anyone else! Love.
Brielle M.
This is probably the best eyeliner I’ve tried so far but it’s still not perfect. It applies nicely and has good pigment but I do find that it wears off throughout the day. However I’ve had this eyeliner for over two years and it still hasn’t dried up on me.
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
Broody. Moody. Sexy as hell. All traits we are attracted to, all traits we must approach with caution — except when it comes to a fragrance. Sinner, a blend of patchouli, cinnamon, and vetiver, is ideal for someone with a little edge — or at least a goody-goody who likes to shake things up every once in a while. On the other side of the personality spectrum is Saint, a love letter to all things sweet and girlie, with notes of jasmine, tiaré flower, and caramel.
Sarah A.
Oshawa
This has been my favourite liner since it launched. It's my ultimate go to liquid liner. I have watery sensitive eyes, and have a big issue with liners either irritating my eyes or smudging everywhere throughout the day. This has been my ride or die for full pigment, smudge proof, goes all-day and night liner. Trooper is my ultimate fav but I love using the other colours as well to change it up every now and again
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?