BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Allison C.
Review for: Hemingway
As a huge Kat Von D Liner fan, I was hoping to really like this. I use the tattoo liner every day and thought I'd give the ink liner a try. In my opinion, it is terrible especially if you are trying to get a very defined and thinner line. I would not repurchase.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Bukowski
I love this eyeliner so much. I need to get more of it. A bit pricey but it's honestly such s great buy. I haven't been able to find a better eyeliner suited for what I like to do with eyeliner. It stays on all day and is easy to take off with the right remover.
Selena S.
Review for: Trooper
Love this for the deep color that doesn't smear even against my combo skin! It also makes my wings look fleeky as heck! They are sharp and precise and it's easy to use. The tip is nice and it doesn't dry out llike other eyeliners with felt. Love KVD in general!
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Trooper
100% my go-to eyeliner. I love the tip and the pigment, and it is super easy to work with. It is almost $20, which can be super pricey for those who go through a lot of eyeliner. However, I am loyal to this brand and I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Ilana Z.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I absolutely love all the colors. The packaging and brush tip make it incredibly easy to use which is a huge plus. The wear time is amazing with there being no flaking or needing to touch up throughout the day. Overall I would have no hesitation in repurchasing
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Review for: Trooper
It glides like a dream and stays on forever: out of all her eyeliner its my favorite. I bought it online and it came in less than two weeks. Its super long lasting and the color payoff is perfect. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great liner.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is my new go to eyeliner because it's easy to draw with the felt tip and it's very pigmented so no need to retrace. Dries quickly so you can blink sooner. Has very long lasting power too! Can't wait to try other Kat Von D products!!! I'm impressed so far.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Trooper
After reading reviews I decided to try this liner because it was so raved about but it dried up in less than a month of buying and tugged at the lines in my eyelids. Was not an easy to use product. I do have her liquid liner in a pale blue color and I love it.
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
I really like how black this eyeliner is and how matte the finish is. The packaging is really nice and easy to hold. It's long lasting all day for me, which I love. The product is easy to use and apply because of the pointed tip. I would buy it again for sure.
Alyssa Y.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Trooper
the applicator on this eyeliner is heavenly it gives you a sharp wing and straight lines which is amazing. the only reason it didn't get five stars is because I have to use a couple coats to make it very black other than that it's one of my favorite eyeliners.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?