BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
I know understand the crazy hype behind this liner.... this is one of those products that has to used to believe it! I thought this would be just another liner but it looks like this product is now going to be a staple product in my makeup bag! This liner glides on effortlessly on the eye lid and makes it super easy to try out different looks! #ProductWin
Amanda  L.
Review for: Trooper more...
Just when I thought Stila liquid eyeliner was my favorite, this one was even better! It stays on throughout the day (I also use it with eyelid/eyeshadow primer) and even when I rub my eyes it still doesn't budge! My eyelids also fold over most of my eyeliner and it still stays on all day, even through sweaty or oily skin days. Highly recommend!
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. I bought the color hemmingway because I wanted a dark brown. Black was too dark for my taste. It was easy to use and glided on smoothly. I don't use it all of the time and reach for it time to time and there seems to still be a lot of product left. Would totally buy this again and in other fun colors!
Lindsay B.
Belfair
Review for: Trooper more...
When I first bought this product at sephora my expectations were a little higher. It's not a great value for the price. It is very easy to apply and use and it lasts all day long but it also runs out very quickly. I most likely won't be purchasing this product again because it does not last, but it does stay on all day and looks great while wearing it.
Joanna E.
Pasco , WA
Review for: Trooper more...
The liner in Trooper has been my holy grail product for about a year now! I love that the applicator is very thin which allows me to create a thin wing with a simple swipe. I also love how intense the black is. I have been repurchasing this for months and will continue to do so!
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Love this liner! My favor ire liner for sure! Does not smudge and really easy to make a flick liner with this eyeliner. Only thing is that it is quite pricey and it dries up pretty fast. But I would definitely recommend. Have not found a substitution for it yet
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best liner I've ever found.All the pencil and crayon liners transfer, even the so-called "waterproof" ones and I'm terrible at applying liquid.This doesn't transfer to my upper lid, doesn't melt or fade. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It's so easy to apply and I can get straight precise lines and wing and it dries almost immediately. It's definitely worth the $20-something it costs.
Michelle M.
I absolutely love Kat Von D's eyeliners normally, but I purchased the white one and it's awful! It swatches great on my hand and as soon as I try and use it on my eyes, it's like it's dried up. Super patchy and not pigmented. So disappointing.
Debbie C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski more...
These liners are outstanding. They seriously stay all day long and I usually look just as good at the end of the night after wearing these for 10 hours or more. Very easy to apply and they are bold and bright. Great for a cat eye.
Laura L.
Review for: Bukowski more...
Kat Von D's liquid eyeliners are my HG for liner.  The formula is easy to apply and lasts literally all day.  The color is pigmented and the applicator is fantastic for making a cat eye.  Overall, I would definitely buy over and over again.  I haven't been able to find anything else that compares to this liquid eyeliner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?