10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Definitely one of the best eyeliners I've ever worn looks great on my dark brown eyes and it's super light weight and won't transfer to the top of your eye lid which is a big problem for people with oily eyelids. I would recomend this to everyone it's really great!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Review for: Bukowski
BEST eyeliner I have ever used! It's a little pricey but worth every penny because it last forever I have searched and searched for an eyeliner that has come close to this one. The brush is perfect for making a cat eye or any other eye shape. Money worth spending!!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Review for: Trooper
My former coworker and fellow makeup addict recommended I buy this when I told her I wanted to try learning cat eye makeup and needed an eyeliner. I agree with the convenience of this eyeliner but have yet to accomplish making a decent attempt at my at eye makeup.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
This liner by KVD is one of my favorites to use. It's very long lasting and doesn't smear or smudge. I just wish the tube would hold more because it only last me for three months. Even though I'm not big on how little ink it can hold, I would definitely buy again.
Cody P.
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Bukowski
These liners are great! They glide on so easily and are very pigmented and last all day! Only thing is the tip dries out and has to be shaken, but that's an issue with most pen liners. The best in my opinion is Sisley but for the price I will repurchase this one!
Lettie B.
Lettie B.
Bethel, CT
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely LOVE this product. The tip of the pen stays put the whole time and makes it easy to create wings. It's also very pigmented. The only down side is that after about 3-4 weeks it starts drying out and it claims to be waterproof but in my opinion it's not.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Review for: Hemingway
I absolutely LOVE this liner. It is so easy to apply, has great pigment, and lasts forever. I prefer this deep brown color to black because it is much softer, which is perfect for an everyday look. It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it for the quality!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Trooper
Daily go to for my signature winged eyeliner. I wear it everyday. The liner stays pigmented throughout it's life instead of getting watery like most other brands. The tip stays nice but only if you are fairly gentle with the tip. use it sparingly to make it last.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner does a decent job, however, it does not reach my expectations. Although the liner sets quickly, as soon as it is exposed to moisture, it smudges like no other. The ink is not black black, which disappoints me because I expected it to be more opaque.
jillian r.
jillian r.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Trooper
Trooper is the number one liner of all time. Its the blackest black, the tip is fine...soft, yet firm for the perfect line. The liner dont dry out and you dont get a patchy line. I love this liner more than any others ive ever tried!!! KVD nailed it with Trooper.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?