10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Trooper
Daily go to for my signature winged eyeliner. I wear it everyday. The liner stays pigmented throughout it's life instead of getting watery like most other brands. The tip stays nice but only if you are fairly gentle with the tip. use it sparingly to make it last.
Cody P.
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Bukowski
These liners are great! They glide on so easily and are very pigmented and last all day! Only thing is the tip dries out and has to be shaken, but that's an issue with most pen liners. The best in my opinion is Sisley but for the price I will repurchase this one!
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Review for: Hemingway
I absolutely LOVE this liner. It is so easy to apply, has great pigment, and lasts forever. I prefer this deep brown color to black because it is much softer, which is perfect for an everyday look. It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it for the quality!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner does a decent job, however, it does not reach my expectations. Although the liner sets quickly, as soon as it is exposed to moisture, it smudges like no other. The ink is not black black, which disappoints me because I expected it to be more opaque.
jillian r.
jillian r.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Trooper
Trooper is the number one liner of all time. Its the blackest black, the tip is fine...soft, yet firm for the perfect line. The liner dont dry out and you dont get a patchy line. I love this liner more than any others ive ever tried!!! KVD nailed it with Trooper.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Review for: Hemingway
As a huge Kat Von D Liner fan, I was hoping to really like this. I use the tattoo liner every day and thought I'd give the ink liner a try. In my opinion, it is terrible especially if you are trying to get a very defined and thinner line. I would not repurchase.
Joei Q.
Joei Q.
Review for: Nietzsche
BEST EYELINER. Felt tip makes it easy to draw a wing and the formulation of the product is perfect!. This product doesn't only dry fast to ensure no smudging but it also lasts all day! The tip of the eyeliner is so thin that it makes for doing any eye look easy.
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Everett, MA
I love this eyeliner and now that it comes in multiple colors even more love. i wish it had the same tip as the tattoo liner because the felt tip i feel dries out even faster. i've only tried the black but i am looking forward to trying more colors Price is fair
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
Review for: Bukowski
I love this eyeliner so much. I need to get more of it. A bit pricey but it's honestly such s great buy. I haven't been able to find a better eyeliner suited for what I like to do with eyeliner. It stays on all day and is easy to take off with the right remover.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Trooper
100% my go-to eyeliner. I love the tip and the pigment, and it is super easy to work with. It is almost $20, which can be super pricey for those who go through a lot of eyeliner. However, I am loyal to this brand and I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?