BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Neruda
just terrible. i literally have tried applying it SO many times, and i'm not bad at liner i swear, it legit will NOT show up. i thought since kat von d is a good brand i'd try their liner, but damn i was wrong for buying. it's just terrible. the color doesnt show up well and i have to keep like coloring it in, if you know what i mean. here's a pic and i colored it in like 10 times
Meghann G.
At first I had a rough time applying this but once I found new techniques, I fell in love! It's the best for top liner or winged liner. So far I have only purchased the black, but I will definitely be trying more shades and of course repurchasing the black! It's so much easier than using gel & a brush. The longevity of this liner has outlasted every other liner I've tried. I have left it on overnight, (I know! Shame on me!) and it's still perfect in the morning. I definitely recommend.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
I have the Ink Liner in Trooper and I love it. It's easy to use, so I can get real close to my lash line. It's pretty dark, which is great. I've been using it on and off since the summer and it stil hasn't dried up or ran out, which I'm very happy with. When it runs out, I'm repurchasing ASAP.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Trooper is a cult favorite.I do not mind it but there are drugstore liners i like even more. The formula is great, it is pigmented and smooth. My biggest problem is that it dries out so quickly during application you have to put the lid back on and shake it 2 or 3 times for each eye if you are doing a wing.
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Love, love, love!! I never thought I would own & wear a bright blue eyeliner, but I love the color Nedrum! When I am feeling a bit wild/fun, or want a summer vibe, Nedrum looks great with nude or bronze eyeshadow as a pop of electric color (cat eye). But... here's my awesome tip to make it more wearable (office appropriate). Use a dark brown liner in a very thin line (super close to your lashes) & then reline directly above it with Nerdrum (touching, almost overlapping the brown). The brown liner tones down the bright blue. My brown eyes pop with this 1-2 combination; it's a really pretty look. I've done this for workdays -- and I'm a kindergarten teacher! It looked great, and my little ones that will comment endlessly on a haircut and even try to touch my legs if I wear new tights (LOL!) did not say anything (so I know it was subtle). For reference: I have light skin with olive undertones. I have also done the 2 liners thing using a black-Nerdrum combo, and then Nerdrum then reads as navy when worn. So it really is versatile & an excellent value. If you want to try the blue eye makeup trend to stay current, but it scares you: all you need is this one product, and you're good.

Kat's ink Liners are the #1 highest quality of any eyeliner I have ever used (and I've been a makeup addict for 25 years, for the past 20 wear almost exclusively high-end brands [I'm Sephora VIB Rouge]). Hint: I always see people go into Sephora asking for Kat's Tattoo liners, but please be aware that these Ink Liners (displayed beside the tattoos) are incredibly long wearing & of the same excellent quality as the Tattoo ones. They are nearly identical (though I believe the Tattoo is like 36 hours wear, whereas Ink is 14+ hours - but really, you will never need longer than that!!) The benefit of Kat Von D.'s Ink as opposed to Tattoo liner is that there are a lot of color choices for the Ink liners (Tattoo is only available in black & brown-black).

The Ink liner applicator is super goof proof: you are almost guaranteed a smooth line. The design of the tip makes it easy to extend my eyeliner in a microfine line to my inner corner, which at my age is almost impossible with a traditional pencil liner. The applicator is a long pointy cone, and it is so well designed. I would say if you can never get your liner right, you should try Kat's Ink liner. The liner is always already in the cone tip, you don't have to click or twist to dispense, which makes it again so easy & goof proof. Love it & addicted!
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply. It's great for winged eyeliner. One tube lasted me about 4 months, with every day use. My only complaint is when you use this product over shimmery eyeshadows, the product tends to dry out. Overall, it is a nice eyeliner.
Megan M.
Scotts Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using this at the moment, got the mini that came in the Bow and Arrow kit. This is fairly easy to use (I am liquid liner challenged), and highly pigmented. The brush is tapered to a small tip so its easier to have precision (though the tip IS longer than the tattoo liner tip). I personally don't like this as much as the tattoo liner, but its still amazing!!
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?