10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Manchester , NH
Review for: Hemingway
This is my favorite liner. I use it every day. It is so easy to apply and lasts all day without transfer. It's absolutely one of my favorite things in my makeup bag, and is worth the price. I want to try some of the other colors and see how they look. Would recommend!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin , CA
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
I do not like these Kat Von d autograph felt tip ink eyeliners as much as I do the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliners. The reason being that they are just not as pigmented, which makes it difficult to apply. In fact I find myself having to take off and start over with these.
elijah a.
elijah a.
Review for: Trooper
Easiest ink liner to use I've had about 3 of them and its literally my go to liner to do wings makes them extra sharp the price is very reasonable last a very long time doesn't need any improvements i recommend to anyone on the hunt for a very black easy to use liner
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
KVD Trooper eyeliner is hands down the best on the market. I have repurchased several times. Brush tip makes application easy and color is rich and lasts all day. Smudge proof and non irritating. I recommend for anyone who loves a great wing liner or cat eye look!!!
Auden H.
Auden H.
Asheboro , NC
Review for: Hemingway
I love how easy it is to apply . The formula is amazing and the price isn't too bad because this stuff lasts forever. The pigmentation is really good and doesn't smudge all day long. I love this liner and it use it almost everyday. Kat von d has some great products.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Review for: Bukowski
BEST eyeliner I have ever used! It's a little pricey but worth every penny because it last forever I have searched and searched for an eyeliner that has come close to this one. The brush is perfect for making a cat eye or any other eye shape. Money worth spending!!
Raiza C.
Raiza C.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
I can do the most precise cat eye with this liner. I am a first time user of it, and now I will only use this liner. I am not that great at creating a cat eye look and this liner makes it so easy. It is long lasting too, which is a must since I have very oily skin.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is the absolute best liquid liner for achieving an easy winged liner. The brush tip makes it easy to go over eyeshadow without lifting it and the pointed tip makes perfect for a sharp wing. And the product is sooo black and it just glides on so easily
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Definitely one of the best eyeliners I've ever worn looks great on my dark brown eyes and it's super light weight and won't transfer to the top of your eye lid which is a big problem for people with oily eyelids. I would recomend this to everyone it's really great!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?