BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Auden H.
Auden H.
Asheboro , NC
Review for: Hemingway
I love how easy it is to apply . The formula is amazing and the price isn't too bad because this stuff lasts forever. The pigmentation is really good and doesn't smudge all day long. I love this liner and it use it almost everyday. Kat von d has some great products.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Review for: Bukowski
BEST eyeliner I have ever used! It's a little pricey but worth every penny because it last forever I have searched and searched for an eyeliner that has come close to this one. The brush is perfect for making a cat eye or any other eye shape. Money worth spending!!
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Definitely one of the best eyeliners I've ever worn looks great on my dark brown eyes and it's super light weight and won't transfer to the top of your eye lid which is a big problem for people with oily eyelids. I would recomend this to everyone it's really great!
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is the absolute best liquid liner for achieving an easy winged liner. The brush tip makes it easy to go over eyeshadow without lifting it and the pointed tip makes perfect for a sharp wing. And the product is sooo black and it just glides on so easily
Raiza C.
Raiza C.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
I can do the most precise cat eye with this liner. I am a first time user of it, and now I will only use this liner. I am not that great at creating a cat eye look and this liner makes it so easy. It is long lasting too, which is a must since I have very oily skin.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Trooper
All time FAVORITE eyeliner. Just recently discovered this and I love it. The felt tip helps me create razor sharp wings and it stays on all day even though I have oily lids. One of my eye lids are also hooded and this doesn't smear unless I'm super sweaty. Love it!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
This liner by KVD is one of my favorites to use. It's very long lasting and doesn't smear or smudge. I just wish the tube would hold more because it only last me for three months. Even though I'm not big on how little ink it can hold, I would definitely buy again.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Review for: Trooper
My former coworker and fellow makeup addict recommended I buy this when I told her I wanted to try learning cat eye makeup and needed an eyeliner. I agree with the convenience of this eyeliner but have yet to accomplish making a decent attempt at my at eye makeup.
jillian r.
jillian r.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Trooper
Trooper is the number one liner of all time. Its the blackest black, the tip is fine...soft, yet firm for the perfect line. The liner dont dry out and you dont get a patchy line. I love this liner more than any others ive ever tried!!! KVD nailed it with Trooper.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Trooper
Daily go to for my signature winged eyeliner. I wear it everyday. The liner stays pigmented throughout it's life instead of getting watery like most other brands. The tip stays nice but only if you are fairly gentle with the tip. use it sparingly to make it last.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?