BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Elizabeth L.
['Cleveland', 'OH'], OH
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I've always been a fan of Kat Von D. I have used her eyeliners for years and have recommended to many friends. Recently they have changed the formula and it is NOT good. I reached out to customer service to fix the problem and they were very rude and didn't help with anything. Extremely disappointed is an understatement from a company I have invested in for years. Switched to stila- much better quality.
Stephanie D.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
Review for: Trooper more...
Listen. Working in a high end make-up store, I've tried IT ALL.  And spent money on most of "it all," just to generally end up disappointed.  This is my go-to liner for my daily perfect cat eye. It goes on great (one pass) and is like drawing on your eye with a marker. The wear is absolutely all-day and it is a great, dark shade of black. I highly recommend and promise to never stray again!
Mackenzie D.
Stow, OH
Meh. This eyeliner didn't quite work for me. On bare skin, it would skip and drag upon application and I had to work a little too hard to get a good wing. With foundation and eyeshadow on, it wouldn't even apply. I swatched it multiple times to make sure it wasn't dry or empty, but it simply wouldn't apply. I wish I could give it more stars, but I can't.
Tay M.
Fort Wayne , IN
I'm just now getting in the groove of wearing liquid eyeliner.
This One kept popping up as a suggestion, along with the other KVD tattoo liner.
I admire the precision this liner offers (even though i do cheat and use tape to perfect my wings bc i am super OCD- but practice makes perfect!)
Would recommend.
Latisha S.
Kat Von D Ink Liner is hella pigmented!!! I only need to go over my liner ONE time for crazy pigment. It lasts forever on my eyes and does not smudge one bit once it's on. Highly recommend!
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper more...
Oh gosh. Where can I even begin with this eyeliner? I'm fairly new to liquid liner and this is so incredibly easy for me to use that I almost don't even want to try another kind. It stays on like you can't even imagine. Some nights I'll take my makeup off and wake up the next morning with some eyeliner still left on. It's absolutely worth every single penny and I can't really see myself using anything else any time soon.
Kendra C.
Visalia
Review for: Trooper more...
Let's just say you do not have to worry about your liner disappearing 4 hours later. This baby stays on all night. I've only purchased one time. And I will purchase again. There is no comparison to this product it stands alone. I would defiantly but this product again.
Juliette W.
What is the difference between this Kat Von d liner and the Tatto by Kat Von D liner? I love tattoo so I would try this as well
Gina M.
I've been dying to try this beautiful eyeliner, however, I can't decide between Kat Von D or the Marc Jacobs? Any suggestions or comments between the two? Thanks!! 😊
Alena C.
Armed Forces Europe
Which one is better ? The Ink Liner or the Tattoo Liner ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
personally i have used the ink liner by Kat Von D and i liked it a lot but the problem was it did not last me very long. Sadly I'm on a college budget and i want to know is it worth it to buy this product? and would you prefer this product more or less over the ink liner??