BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Neruda
just terrible. i literally have tried applying it SO many times, and i'm not bad at liner i swear, it legit will NOT show up. i thought since kat von d is a good brand i'd try their liner, but damn i was wrong for buying. it's just terrible. the color doesnt show up well and i have to keep like coloring it in, if you know what i mean. here's a pic and i colored it in like 10 times
Meghann G.
At first I had a rough time applying this but once I found new techniques, I fell in love! It's the best for top liner or winged liner. So far I have only purchased the black, but I will definitely be trying more shades and of course repurchasing the black! It's so much easier than using gel & a brush. The longevity of this liner has outlasted every other liner I've tried. I have left it on overnight, (I know! Shame on me!) and it's still perfect in the morning. I definitely recommend.
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply. It's great for winged eyeliner. One tube lasted me about 4 months, with every day use. My only complaint is when you use this product over shimmery eyeshadows, the product tends to dry out. Overall, it is a nice eyeliner.
Mackenzie D.
Kent, OH
Meh. This eyeliner didn't quite work for me. On bare skin, it would skip and drag upon application and I had to work a little too hard to get a good wing. With foundation and eyeshadow on, it wouldn't even apply. I swatched it multiple times to make sure it wasn't dry or empty, but it simply wouldn't apply. I wish I could give it more stars, but I can't.
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
Review for: Trooper
Listen. Working in a high end make-up store, I've tried IT ALL.  And spent money on most of "it all," just to generally end up disappointed.  This is my go-to liner for my daily perfect cat eye. It goes on great (one pass) and is like drawing on your eye with a marker. The wear is absolutely all-day and it is a great, dark shade of black. I highly recommend and promise to never stray again!
Stephanie D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Nerdrum
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I've always been a fan of Kat Von D. I have used her eyeliners for years and have recommended to many friends. Recently they have changed the formula and it is NOT good. I reached out to customer service to fix the problem and they were very rude and didn't help with anything. Extremely disappointed is an understatement from a company I have invested in for years. Switched to stila- much better quality.
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Tay M.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I'm just now getting in the groove of wearing liquid eyeliner.
This One kept popping up as a suggestion, along with the other KVD tattoo liner.
I admire the precision this liner offers (even though i do cheat and use tape to perfect my wings bc i am super OCD- but practice makes perfect!)
Would recommend.
Juliette W.
What is the difference between this Kat Von d liner and the Tatto by Kat Von D liner? I love tattoo so I would try this as well
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
Infinity N.
I've been looking to try different liquid eyeliners. How well does the Kat Von D ink liner work ? Is it smudge proof ? Water proof ?
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this a brush or felt tip?
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?