BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Diana V.
Diana V.
Imperial, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Love this. It is extremely lost lasting and it is so pigmented. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. My eye color is brown and I usually wear black eyeliner. There are some alternative products, but I will keep using this one and will definitely recommend.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners in the market. It has great pigmentation. I use my eyeliner everyday , that's how much I love it. You can't really compare it to other brands, and i mean starting from the formula to the packaging. I totally recommend it such great investment.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Woolf
When you think of eyeliner you think of Kat Von D's amazing liner work, always flawless am I right?
As soon as i heard she was getting into the makeup industry I was instantly excited! This eyeliner is a must have if you do the wing, the precision with this is awesome!
Lala M.
Lala M.
Pullman, WA
Review for: Woolf
Kat Von D liner is definitely worth every penny. I use this almost everyday, I put it to the test. I work out usually never wear make up to work out but i forgot I had it on. It lasted an intense 2 hours work out. I would recommend to any one looking for A good liner.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Manchester , NH
Review for: Hemingway
This is my favorite liner. I use it every day. It is so easy to apply and lasts all day without transfer. It's absolutely one of my favorite things in my makeup bag, and is worth the price. I want to try some of the other colors and see how they look. Would recommend!
Nastassja W.
Nastassja W.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Kat Von D liners are very good they're super pigmented and tend to last all day I have tried this one and the tattoo liner both work very well. If not for receiving this kit as a present I probably never would have tried the brown one but I'm glad I did and I like it
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I do not like these Kat Von d autograph felt tip ink eyeliners as much as I do the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliners. The reason being that they are just not as pigmented, which makes it difficult to apply. In fact I find myself having to take off and start over with these.
elijah a.
elijah a.
Review for: Trooper
Easiest ink liner to use I've had about 3 of them and its literally my go to liner to do wings makes them extra sharp the price is very reasonable last a very long time doesn't need any improvements i recommend to anyone on the hunt for a very black easy to use liner
Auden H.
Auden H.
Asheboro , NC
Review for: Hemingway
I love how easy it is to apply . The formula is amazing and the price isn't too bad because this stuff lasts forever. The pigmentation is really good and doesn't smudge all day long. I love this liner and it use it almost everyday. Kat von d has some great products.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Where can i buy this from in new york city? Does it last all day or do i have to keep applying it?
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?
Infinity N.
Infinity N.
I've been looking to try different liquid eyeliners. How well does the Kat Von D ink liner work ? Is it smudge proof ? Water proof ?