BY KAT VON D #16 in Eyeliner

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Love, love, love!! I never thought I would own & wear a bright blue eyeliner, but I love the color Nedrum! When I am feeling a bit wild/fun, or want a summer vibe, Nedrum looks great with nude or bronze eyeshadow as a pop of electric color (cat eye). But... here's my awesome tip to make it more wearable (office appropriate). Use a dark brown liner in a very thin line (super close to your lashes) & then reline directly above it with Nerdrum (touching, almost overlapping the brown). The brown liner tones down the bright blue. My brown eyes pop with this 1-2 combination; it's a really pretty look. I've done this for workdays -- and I'm a kindergarten teacher! It looked great, and my little ones that will comment endlessly on a haircut and even try to touch my legs if I wear new tights (LOL!) did not say anything (so I know it was subtle). For reference: I have light skin with olive undertones. I have also done the 2 liners thing using a black-Nerdrum combo, and then Nerdrum then reads as navy when worn. So it really is versatile & an excellent value. If you want to try the blue eye makeup trend to stay current, but it scares you: all you need is this one product, and you're good.

Kat's ink Liners are the #1 highest quality of any eyeliner I have ever used (and I've been a makeup addict for 25 years, for the past 20 wear almost exclusively high-end brands [I'm Sephora VIB Rouge]). Hint: I always see people go into Sephora asking for Kat's Tattoo liners, but please be aware that these Ink Liners (displayed beside the tattoos) are incredibly long wearing & of the same excellent quality as the Tattoo ones. They are nearly identical (though I believe the Tattoo is like 36 hours wear, whereas Ink is 14+ hours - but really, you will never need longer than that!!) The benefit of Kat Von D.'s Ink as opposed to Tattoo liner is that there are a lot of color choices for the Ink liners (Tattoo is only available in black & brown-black).

The Ink liner applicator is super goof proof: you are almost guaranteed a smooth line. The design of the tip makes it easy to extend my eyeliner in a microfine line to my inner corner, which at my age is almost impossible with a traditional pencil liner. The applicator is a long pointy cone, and it is so well designed. I would say if you can never get your liner right, you should try Kat's Ink liner. The liner is always already in the cone tip, you don't have to click or twist to dispense, which makes it again so easy & goof proof. Love it & addicted!
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
I love this eyeliner. It's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply. It's great for winged eyeliner. One tube lasted me about 4 months, with every day use. My only complaint is when you use this product over shimmery eyeshadows, the product tends to dry out. Overall, it is a nice eyeliner.
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TATTOO LINER!! I love felt tip liners, and this is just perfect and pigmented, and the tip works so well, rather than the tattoo liner which is more of a brush tip, which I've used, but I just overall prefer this one. My only issue is when it starts to dry out it gets more flaky and less pigmented, but that's ad expected. I wish it was cheaper too, but nothing I can do about that.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
Review for: Trooper more...
Listen. Working in a high end make-up store, I've tried IT ALL.  And spent money on most of "it all," just to generally end up disappointed.  This is my go-to liner for my daily perfect cat eye. It goes on great (one pass) and is like drawing on your eye with a marker. The wear is absolutely all-day and it is a great, dark shade of black. I highly recommend and promise to never stray again!
Mackenzie D.
Stow, OH
Meh. This eyeliner didn't quite work for me. On bare skin, it would skip and drag upon application and I had to work a little too hard to get a good wing. With foundation and eyeshadow on, it wouldn't even apply. I swatched it multiple times to make sure it wasn't dry or empty, but it simply wouldn't apply. I wish I could give it more stars, but I can't.
Stephanie D.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Elizabeth L.
['Cleveland', 'OH'], OH
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I've always been a fan of Kat Von D. I have used her eyeliners for years and have recommended to many friends. Recently they have changed the formula and it is NOT good. I reached out to customer service to fix the problem and they were very rude and didn't help with anything. Extremely disappointed is an understatement from a company I have invested in for years. Switched to stila- much better quality.
Tay M.
Fort Wayne , IN
I'm just now getting in the groove of wearing liquid eyeliner.
This One kept popping up as a suggestion, along with the other KVD tattoo liner.
I admire the precision this liner offers (even though i do cheat and use tape to perfect my wings bc i am super OCD- but practice makes perfect!)
Would recommend.
Latisha S.
Kat Von D Ink Liner is hella pigmented!!! I only need to go over my liner ONE time for crazy pigment. It lasts forever on my eyes and does not smudge one bit once it's on. Highly recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?