10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Faith B.
Faith B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner on the market, the pigmentation is amazing and gets you the perfect winged eyeliner. It lasts all day but comes off easily with makeup remover, the packaging is so cute and matches the rest of her line. I have all my sister and mom hook on this eyeliner
Alise C.
Alise C.
Review for: Trooper
A gal's gotta have a good eye liner, and this beats all of the others! This is the longest lasting liquid liner I've tried. It is a deep black that dries matte, so no ugly shine. The ink lasts a long time and the tip stays relatively "sharp" for the life of the product.
Signe C.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Nerdrum
I really, really wanted to like this liner - I'm a huge fan of KVD Tattoo Liner and was excited to try out what I hoped would be a similar formula in a color. However, Neruda was PATCHY on me and I had to return it after one use. It also flaked off within several hours.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Love this eyeliner, It is worth the price . It is bold and it helps my green eyes stand out and I get so many complements. I use it almost everyday and with different looks. The variety of colors and durability cant compare to any other. I would purchase over and over.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Imperial, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Love this. It is extremely lost lasting and it is so pigmented. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. My eye color is brown and I usually wear black eyeliner. There are some alternative products, but I will keep using this one and will definitely recommend.
Keri K.
Keri K.
Madison Heights, MI
Review for: Trooper
AMAZING! my daily eyeliner. The felt tip is amazing and better at achieving a winged liner than any other that I've used. I always get compliments on my eyeliner and asked what I'm using. Stays all day but isn't hard to get off when washing your face. Perfect. My fave.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners in the market. It has great pigmentation. I use my eyeliner everyday , that's how much I love it. You can't really compare it to other brands, and i mean starting from the formula to the packaging. I totally recommend it such great investment.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Woolf
When you think of eyeliner you think of Kat Von D's amazing liner work, always flawless am I right?
As soon as i heard she was getting into the makeup industry I was instantly excited! This eyeliner is a must have if you do the wing, the precision with this is awesome!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Detroit, ME
Review for: Trooper
This product is one of the best liquid liners out there. It is so black and the tip is perfect to sketch out a nice wing. I love the packaging and the color selection. I also love how long the pigment lasts. I will forever love this product and want to buy more colors.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin , CA
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?