10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners in the market. It has great pigmentation. I use my eyeliner everyday , that's how much I love it. You can't really compare it to other brands, and i mean starting from the formula to the packaging. I totally recommend it such great investment.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Woolf
When you think of eyeliner you think of Kat Von D's amazing liner work, always flawless am I right?
As soon as i heard she was getting into the makeup industry I was instantly excited! This eyeliner is a must have if you do the wing, the precision with this is awesome!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Imperial, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Love this. It is extremely lost lasting and it is so pigmented. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. My eye color is brown and I usually wear black eyeliner. There are some alternative products, but I will keep using this one and will definitely recommend.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Detroit, ME
Review for: Trooper
This product is one of the best liquid liners out there. It is so black and the tip is perfect to sketch out a nice wing. I love the packaging and the color selection. I also love how long the pigment lasts. I will forever love this product and want to buy more colors.
Lala M.
Lala M.
Pullman, WA
Review for: Woolf
Kat Von D liner is definitely worth every penny. I use this almost everyday, I put it to the test. I work out usually never wear make up to work out but i forgot I had it on. It lasted an intense 2 hours work out. I would recommend to any one looking for A good liner.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Can I give it 100 stars! It will stay on all day and night. It will glide on with no mess. It has a wonderful range of colors. You can build a thin or thick line. The tip is so precise and fool-proof. I will buy these again and again and probably no other liquid liner
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Manchester , NH
Review for: Hemingway
This is my favorite liner. I use it every day. It is so easy to apply and lasts all day without transfer. It's absolutely one of my favorite things in my makeup bag, and is worth the price. I want to try some of the other colors and see how they look. Would recommend!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
I do not like these Kat Von d autograph felt tip ink eyeliners as much as I do the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliners. The reason being that they are just not as pigmented, which makes it difficult to apply. In fact I find myself having to take off and start over with these.
elijah a.
elijah a.
Review for: Trooper
Easiest ink liner to use I've had about 3 of them and its literally my go to liner to do wings makes them extra sharp the price is very reasonable last a very long time doesn't need any improvements i recommend to anyone on the hunt for a very black easy to use liner
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
KVD Trooper eyeliner is hands down the best on the market. I have repurchased several times. Brush tip makes application easy and color is rich and lasts all day. Smudge proof and non irritating. I recommend for anyone who loves a great wing liner or cat eye look!!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?