10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Talon M.
Talon M.
Humble, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Razor sharp precision eye liner. All Kat von d eye liners are so full of the richest pigment s and the prettiest color. I use it almost every single day and the product stays on every time all day long. I would highly recommend this liner especially if you love a good wing.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Houma, LA
Review for: Dali
Kat von d mastered a lot of her makeup products and this is one of them. I buy all of my KatVonD products at my local Sephora because I like to test them and sample first. In my opinion this product doesn't really compare to anything else. I will repurchase and recommend...
Aisling R.
Aisling R.
Newark, DE
Review for: Bukowski
My absolute first choice eyeliner. The color is so dark and pigmented, and the brush makes me prefer it over Stila or others. It can be kind of pricey, but Sephora gives out deluxe samples quite often and they last a very long time. One of my consistent beauty repurchases.
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Dali
Kay Von D has the best eyeliners. They last long and are super precise. They are so easy to control to. I love the quality color that comes out, super rich. Black for everything even if you aren't so adventurous the metallic colors are so pretty for a little hint of shine.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid eyeliner out there, super easy to use and long wearing. Perfect for someone with hooded eyelids whose eyeliner always transfers to the upper lid. This one stays in place and has a great color payoff, super black and the very fine felt tip is so easy to use!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Trooper
I have oily lids and long days at work and this is the only eyeliner that has stayed put! I have tried urban decay, mac, stila, etc and this is by far the best. It lasts me around 3 months with everyday use and I have never had one run out. I will never buy anything else!
Diandra L.
Diandra L.
Review for: Trooper
I adore this liner; it's easily my favorite of all time. The brush tip gives perfect application every time and doesn't fray like a felt tip, and the color is a perfect rich black; this really upped my cat-eye game. It stays put all day, no matter how hot or sweaty I get.
Butool H.
Butool H.
Review for: Trooper
Great for beginners! It dries quickly after application and it's a truly black color. The felt tip and pen shape makes it easy to work with. It isn't waterproof, so be careful of rainy movies or emotionally charged conversations. Otherwise, it's a perfect liquid eyeliner.
Review for: Trooper
It was very pigmented when I first bought I became a winged eyeliner queen with it my eye slayed ! But I felt as fast as I learned to put eyeliner perfectly was the same speed it dried out It only lasted a month before it stopped working so for that i wouldn't repurchase
Faith B.
Faith B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner on the market, the pigmentation is amazing and gets you the perfect winged eyeliner. It lasts all day but comes off easily with makeup remover, the packaging is so cute and matches the rest of her line. I have all my sister and mom hook on this eyeliner
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?