BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Trooper
I have oily lids and long days at work and this is the only eyeliner that has stayed put! I have tried urban decay, mac, stila, etc and this is by far the best. It lasts me around 3 months with everyday use and I have never had one run out. I will never buy anything else!
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The eyeliner works very well and the precision is amazing. What I really do not like about this product is that it loses it's ink very easily and fast. I've had my eyeliner for about a month and it already is fading no matter how hard I shake the product to get more out.
Review for: Trooper
It was very pigmented when I first bought I became a winged eyeliner queen with it my eye slayed ! But I felt as fast as I learned to put eyeliner perfectly was the same speed it dried out It only lasted a month before it stopped working so for that i wouldn't repurchase
Faith B.
Faith B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner on the market, the pigmentation is amazing and gets you the perfect winged eyeliner. It lasts all day but comes off easily with makeup remover, the packaging is so cute and matches the rest of her line. I have all my sister and mom hook on this eyeliner
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cortland, OH
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner for beginners that would want to fill in their liner. I got this at Sephora and it's pretty good for its price range. I use this almost daily and my only complaint is you do have to have a good eye primer or else it will chip off and look sloppy.
Signe C.
Signe C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Nerdrum
I really, really wanted to like this liner - I'm a huge fan of KVD Tattoo Liner and was excited to try out what I hoped would be a similar formula in a color. However, Neruda was PATCHY on me and I had to return it after one use. It also flaked off within several hours.
Alise C.
Alise C.
Review for: Trooper
A gal's gotta have a good eye liner, and this beats all of the others! This is the longest lasting liquid liner I've tried. It is a deep black that dries matte, so no ugly shine. The ink lasts a long time and the tip stays relatively "sharp" for the life of the product.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Detroit, ME
Review for: Trooper
This product is one of the best liquid liners out there. It is so black and the tip is perfect to sketch out a nice wing. I love the packaging and the color selection. I also love how long the pigment lasts. I will forever love this product and want to buy more colors.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Love this eyeliner, It is worth the price . It is bold and it helps my green eyes stand out and I get so many complements. I use it almost everyday and with different looks. The variety of colors and durability cant compare to any other. I would purchase over and over.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Winnetka, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners in the market. It has great pigmentation. I use my eyeliner everyday , that's how much I love it. You can't really compare it to other brands, and i mean starting from the formula to the packaging. I totally recommend it such great investment.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?