BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This Liner is pretty easy to use. I love the pen application and felt tip. It makes it easy to make your wing want to cut someone! I did see that it dried out a little after a couple of uses but I overall I definitely recommend! I got it from sephora and will purchase another when this is all out.
Megan B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the best eyeliner that I have ever purchased!! I love all of the color options, and although it is a little expensive it is so so worth it. I use it pretty much every day, it works for both day and night looks. I definitely recommend trying this product out.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Kat Von D Ink Liner have great pigment and a variety of colors. They are only ok on my book though. They used to be the only felt liner I used bit I think the formula or something changed, because they burn my eyes now. However they do not smear and are easy to use. If you are new to a liquid liner and want something easy to learn with for a median price range, this would be a good product for you.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have always been a big fan of felt tip liners. Originally Stilla made the best, but when Kat Von D came on the scene she blew us out of the water w this eye liner. People often get this one confused with her original tattoo eyeliner. But the Kat Von D Ink Liner is so much better! It has better precision and the "ink" is darker and more intense!
Emily A.
Review for: Trooper more...
My favorite black eyeliner on the market!
Kat Von D consistently produces high quality products and this eyeliner is no exception.

KVD products are all high pigment & long wear -- Trooper is the blackest black I have seen. The felt tip is perfect for creating super sharp wings and it lasts ALL day -- even after one swipe with a makeup removing wipe.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently was recommended this eyeliner. It is so precise. You can make the thinnest line or thickest, whichever you prefer. I usually use darker fun colors, which Kat Von D has a lot. I was a big believer in Dior's eyeliner, but now I will only use Kat Von D. It stays on all day long and the color pigment is wonderful.
Juliana S.
I love the Kat von D Tattoo liner, so I was hoping I'd love the Ink liner as well. I find that the Ink liner does not apply as well, and it's due to the felt tip applicator. I have to continually go over the same spots, and the tip does not flow as nicely.
Jamie A.
Newhall
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this liner! It goes on smooth, dries in seconds, and stays all day!! By far the best eyeliner EVER! It's all I have used since 2014!! Thank you Kat for making an eyeliner that doesn't smear or smudge! My eyes water a lot and I hadn't used eyeliner for at least 5 years when I found this eyeliner at Sephora! Seriously life changing for me!!
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. I bought the color hemmingway because I wanted a dark brown. Black was too dark for my taste. It was easy to use and glided on smoothly. I don't use it all of the time and reach for it time to time and there seems to still be a lot of product left. Would totally buy this again and in other fun colors!
Amanda L.
Review for: Trooper more...
Just when I thought Stila liquid eyeliner was my favorite, this one was even better! It stays on throughout the day (I also use it with eyelid/eyeshadow primer) and even when I rub my eyes it still doesn't budge! My eyelids also fold over most of my eyeliner and it still stays on all day, even through sweaty or oily skin days. Highly recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?