10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mafe F.
Mafe F.
Barquisimeto
One of my favourite eyeliners! I have it in the color trooper which is Black. The applicator is super nice and makes it easy to apply! It last a lot, however, sometimes when you rub it can go off a little. On the other hand, in my perspective the black is not matte at all and could be improved. Overall, is a great eyeliner! I recommend it!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
This liner is great for when you are doing a wing. Its really pigmented and lasts all day. I do prefer the tattoo liner over this one though.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Orleans, ON
This is the only eyeliner I trust to use on those long days. It's smudge proof and lasts all day. I love the colour pay off as well, as I find a lot of black liquid liners tend to be on the more grey side. If you're looking for an intense black liquid liner than this is the one for you!
Renuka S.
Renuka S.
This is my absolute favorite liner (liquid or otherwise). I have tried alternatives but I keep on coming back to this one because of the quality and staying power. Before using this one, I had been a die hard pencil girl because most of the time when I tried liquid liners I really felt like the overall look I got was way to dramatic for a full time working mother. So I would buy some liquid formulas and use them occasionally for nights out, but they were getting thrown away almost completely full.

This one gets used! I can wear it to my very conservative day job. The brown especially is really easy to emphasis the eyes without making me look like I would be leaving a meeting and heading to a rave. I also love that this never smudges on my hooded eyes like a lot of other eyeliner. This stays on and in place from morning until I take my makeup off at night.

This is easy to put on as well. The fine tip stays intact so you aren't getting frayed out hairs or smudging. It is really easy to use as a very thin line to a thick cat eye. Definitely store these facing down to keep the tip soft and smooth

I have repurchased this several times in both brown and black and will continue to do so. This really is the best eyeliner I have ever used!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Best eyeliner I have used to date. Recommended by a friend, and it is worth every penny. I usually struggle with eyeliner, but this eyeliner is easy to use and I can do precise winged eyeliner and at least get better at doing eyeliner. It is a tad pricy (I think it is about 25-30 CAD) but it's def worth it
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Really enjoy this eyeliner. I've had it for a while now though it's not super pigmented at first, once I add a second layer, it looks stunning. It has a comfortable felt tip, and is easy to use for beginners. Its tip is great for creating a sharp wing. Compared to drugstore eyeliners, this one is better because it lasts longer and is more comfortable to use & apply, but considering this eyeliner is almost double the price of most drugstore eyeliners, it might be wiser to stick to the drugstore if you're on a budget.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Meh, the colour selection is great but it doesn't work very well for the price, the formula can be patchy and can skip on the eyelid which is super annoying, wish she would change the felt tip to a brush and try to improve the formula a bit.
Sana S.
Sana S.
At first I didn't know how I would feel about it. After using it one time, I fell in love!! There are many different ways to apply this eyeliner due to the felt tip. It also makes perfect cat eyes!Flaunt a killer line every time with Ink Liner. The innovative, no-fray marker tip holds the maximum level of formula, giving you bold lines with instant color lay-down and stunning intensity. Remarkably easy to use, the felt tip applicator provides total control for effortless eye lining. Rock your look around the clock with this waterproof formula that delivers a fade and run-resistant finish for up to 24 hours of wear. For effortless drama, put it in ink.

It’s pretty similar to Tattoo eh? I have used the Stila All Day Liner which is also a felt tip liner. In comparison, Ink is sooooo much better. I find Stila can dispense really watery at the beginning and the end of it’s life. But I digress. I found that Ink smudged so much more than Tattoo. I tested these a lot with one eye Tattoo one eye Ink, one day all Tattoo and one day all Ink. I noticed that Ink had smudged on my considerably more thank Tattoo. It’s not as crazy as maybe a kohl pencil but still noticeable.
Kaya K.
Kaya K.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner in the whole world. the felt tip makes it super easy to apply, it's black as the night, and it doesn't crack or smudge on me. I have repurchased this product, which is unusual for me, as I normally switch between brands quite regularly, but I just love it that much. This is a great tool for learning and perfecting a cat eye look. I love this product.
Kimmy R.
Kimmy R.
Vancouver BC
This is one of my favourite liners it's really good. It's intense black once you use it you'll be hooked. <3
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?