10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Kentville, NS
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is so simple to get the hand of. It's small not bulky and comes out smooth and where I want it to go. I didn't know how to do eyeliner very well but using this product has definitely helped me and teached me to do eyeliner more efficiently.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner I've ever used. It doesn't transfer onto my lid during the day it's so black and the brush tip is easy to use. Makes winged liner so much easier. Don't flake or smudge just stays perfect all day!
Georgia W.
Georgia W.
Birmingham
These liners are a must for any makeup kit! They are amazing they go on so easily and last all day without having to retouch throughout the day. The colour is so pigmented and they are definitely worth purchasing
Summer A.
Summer A.
Kamloops, British Columbia
I just tried a few of these and I'm so in love!!! These liners are beautiful! The pigmentation is amazing and these glide so smooth! I can't wait to buy the rest of the collection!! You have to try these for sure!!
Monica L.
Monica L.
mississauga
This is the holy grail. Must buy eye liner super easy to use for anyone. This is definitely a great very. I always have a back up just in case one is out. I got this from Sephora. I would definitely rebuy
Kate H.
Kate H.
Oxford
Review for: Trooper
I will never buy another eye liner after this one! So easy to apply and worth the price as I've had mine over a year and it hasn't ran out yet! The colour is so pigment and I suggest you go get this now!
Afroza M.
Afroza M.
Ottawa
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to eye liner but I do find it expensive. Whenever I try to replace it with another, I just find it doesn't compare so this is my recommendation to anyone looking for a sharp, precise eye liner. I get mine from Sephora.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Glasgow
Review for: Trooper
Amazing liner, so easy to create whatever type of wing you like. I would say its pricey but you have to remember it is High End makeup and it's pricey for that reason. It's super thin so its really easy to get the flick ya need!
Rae L.
Rae L.
Edmonton, AB
I like this ink liner better than the tattoo as it's a felt and I find it to be a little bit easier to apply evenly. It lasted all night & through my sleep haha. Glad I stopped by Sephora to pick this up before my night out.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This eyeliner is so precise, you are able to get the perfect wing on both sides! You can get really creative with the different techniques that you use, I really like using multiple colours to create the perfect winged look!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?