BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brooke T.
Salem, OR
Kat Von D Beauty is my favorite makeup brand for a reason. This liner is easy to apply, deeply pigmented and wears like a champ. The colors can be a bit less full coverage than my favorite black- Trooper, but I still enjoy using them.
Jeannie N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite liquid eyeliner! I used to use Stila's eyeliner pen but I like this one even better, plus it's a little cheaper too. The felt tip makes it super easy to use. It's also super black, stays on all day, and has a nice MATTE finish. A staple in my makeup bag.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
LOVED my ink liner in Trooper until it started to fray really bad. Then the consistency wore off. However, the precision is undeniable and very easy to use!
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have the dark blue one (don't remember the name) and I love it! It is so easy to put on. The color is perfect! It does come off easier than some other eyeliner I own. I wear this about 1 a week.
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
Colleen T.
Best liquid eyeliner I have ever purchased! So easy to do wings and perfect straight lines. So pigmented!
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
From what I have seen this product is a pretty good product, but It does dry out VERY fast, I use this product on the daily, very nice packaging and I love how long lasting it is on the eyes...But other than that I don't know if I would buy the product again
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Love this liner! My favor ire liner for sure! Does not smudge and really easy to make a flick liner with this eyeliner. Only thing is that it is quite pricey and it dries up pretty fast. But I would definitely recommend. Have not found a substitution for it yet
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Love how nicely these apply. They glide on and don't fade. There are a lot of color choices too.
Yesenia D.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! The application is easy to work with and I love the felt tip on this liner it makes it easy to achieve the perfect wing liner. It does not smudge at all and it lasts all day! It drys down pretty quick too so you don't have to worry about it smudging!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?