10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lyz S.
Lyz S.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
This is amazing, I try this once and I fell in love with it. It's very different cause is in almost any color. I buy it online it cost like $25. But it's worth it. It is very important to know that is very easy to apply I totally recommended. You will fall in love with the liner too.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Hartlepool
Review for: Trooper
The most AMAZING eyeliner I've ever used. I'm a huge eyeliner fan, wearing it almost everyday and I can't live without Tattoo Liner. Very pigmented and lasts all day without budging. Every eyeliner fan needs to purchase this without a doubt.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
The formula is amazing, it's so easy to apply a cat eye effortlessly and it would stay on the whole day. It's one of the best eye liners I dare to say. Some people think that it's pricey but I think that it's the right price for a high end eye liner that gives you what it's selling.
Hollie D.
Hollie D.
london
Review for: Hemingway
I liked this liner, it applied nicely, the (brush) wasn't hard and don't jab my eyes. However, the wear wasn't great after just a few hours it started to crack and fall onto my face, I used it a few times and now don't use it anymore due to this but Hemingway is a beautiful colour
This is my favorite eyeliner, and definitely my go to. The applicator is perfect for freehanding sharp wings, and is easy to use even for beginners. I prefer this over the tattoo liner simply because the formula is better, and the pigment is 100% better.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Aberdeen
Review for: Trooper
Gives a really intense black line but the tip is quite stiff which I don't really tend to like in an eyeliner, I prefer one with a more flexible tip. It is easy to use and can produce a large amount of different styles of eyeliner.
Heather S.
Heather S.
livingston
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner on the market! The tip makes it so easy to apply and it lasts trust me!! This stuff is going nowhere, it is the blackest eyeliner I've ever had and I feel the product lasts forever, so Worth it and I highly recommend it to everyone it's my no 1!
Patty S.
Patty S.
Calexico ca
Son muy buenos hecho es uno de mis favoritos que es larga duración no se corre terminado mate y bueno qué más se puede pedir en un en un delineador me gustas mucho y lo recomiendo bastante además de que tiene muchísimos colores
Maria B.
Maria B.
Pembrokeshire, Wales
Review for: Baudelaire
So I had this product free and was amazed by the pigment and the long wearing but it's not that easy to apply, doesn't go on so straight forward but if you can get passed that it's a long lasting good value for money product,
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
This product is amazing if you like to do small details. Its like a very fine pointed felt pen. It pulls a bit when I try do my normal eyeliner but that might just be because I have stupid loose skin around my eyes. Haha!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?