BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yesenia D.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! The application is easy to work with and I love the felt tip on this liner it makes it easy to achieve the perfect wing liner. It does not smudge at all and it lasts all day! It drys down pretty quick too so you don't have to worry about it smudging!
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This eyeliner is great! It lasts long and is precise with application. I'd recommend this to anyone with a skilled hand at eyeliner! It might be a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for a high quality and long lasting product! The color selection is awesome, too
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
This stuff is amazing. I wore the tattoo liner for over a year. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup but drugstore eyeliners just don't cut it. No eyeliner I've ever used has been able to provide a sharp wing like this one has. Doesn't dry out easily. Always a perfect wing.
Mackenzie R.
Wilmington, NC
I just purchased this product after having the tattoo liner dry out on me. I think this product works wonderfully to created winged liner and it holds a lot of product. I use the shade trooper with my blue eyes and it seems to hold out longer than the tattoo liner did. I like how this product has a fine tipped sponge applicator as opposed to the brush liner in KVD's tattoo liner. Overall, I would recommend this product and I think that as a whole, KVD produces some of the best liquid liners on the market.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Perfect precision, color pigment and staying power. I love this liquid liner above all else!
Adrienne L.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it every single day. The felt tip to the pen helps to create the perfect winged liner. It took me a long time to perfect my eyeliner and this product completed helped me. Stays on through anything and anything. The best eyeliner out there!
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't really like buying eyeliners but because it's so rare for me to find the one but this was gifted to me and I love it
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love kat von d and her eyeliner is the best! It lasts all day and gives bright color to my eyes.
Lisbeth R.
These are amazing and the variety of different colors great for any occasion. It also does not drip
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
I am late to this bandwagon but I'm so glad I hopped on it. This is the best felt tip liner I've used, and I've tried a ton of them. I like using it to draw out my wing and using the KVD Autograph liner to fill it in. Easy to control and dries fast.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?